What's new

Super Bowl XLIX - Patriots and Seahawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoT

not only that... but wasn't luck using the same balls? so 1. he go the same "advantage" so the issue is moot or 2. it never happened because he was using the same balls, and wouldn't he say something? I mean, he does hold footballs for a living, I am sure he can easily detect whether the ball has something fishy going on or not... so again, issue is moot.

No, each QB uses their own dozen or so selectively approved and chosen game balls(from about 2 dozen) the Friday before the game…

But that would make sense... To standardize the pre-game process the game balls undergo, and have both QBs use balls from that one standardized lot.

I really don't know who to pick. I think the Seahawks have more potential and talent, but the coaching of Belichick and company is a forced to be reckoned with. And apparently, the lengths to which they'll go to win as well..:laughing:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I ain't got a GD team in the super bowel. All my horses fell early. Colt, been a fan since they beat the Gaints back in the late 50's. Johnny U. is the man. When the Colts moved out of Baltimore he said not to root for them and I didn't until he died. Always hated the Packers ofcourse until they started winning again in the 80's. I got me a Packer's hat and wore it in front of my sons, they're 49er's and Dolphins, just to aggravate them. That's the kind of old man I am. LOL Y'all tell me why didn't why didn't that defender knock the shit out of the receiver and get a penalty and keep the game going? He could easily have.

El Gato

that's not giving this young team any respect...

they're in the superbowl, they won their way there and aren't throwing any towels yet.

what a comeback the squabs performed!

while the pats didn't even have an opponent show up.

feb 2nd you can crow about your team...

GO HAWKS!

Good thing the packers took the foot off the gas...or the seahawks would be playing golf today!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Watch and see grasshopper. There is much more to this superbowl than meets the eye.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I keep reading that Green Bay Let off the Gas, or just quit early. What does that say about them? Those guys didn't really want to go to the Superbowl?

Seahawks have been winning in the second half of the game for most of the season. When the players and coach look at the scoreboard they make some adjustment and find a way to win.

Last year everyone though Denver would put a good fight in the Superbowl and it was one of the most lopsided games in Superbowl history.

I really think Seahawks are being taken for granted and that lack of respect is what cost football games.

Bring on the aging Patriots and see what will happen. I see a team that is a lot like Denver was last year. They take the AFC title, but the NFC is a whole nother animal. I am really looking forward to the game. Winning the Superbowl really brought a lot of cool energ into town. Everyone is wearing their colors everywhere. We even have fans in Alaska, Oregon, and Idaho.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I hate the Pats. Go Seahawks!!!

Pats have wreaked havoc on our division for hears, born a Bills fan, therefore I wish a stubbed toe on Brady lol

Will be a good game!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea you hafta be born a Bills fan,that's the only way.Bills are like the special olympics of the NFL

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'll be watching the game ... Go Seahawks ..

I'll be watching the game ... Go Seahawks ..

Going to serve Medicated Mexican to my stoner buddies.
Corn Tortillas made with CanaCoccount Oil instead of Lard.
:party:
Medicated Been Dip - made from Medicated Refried Beans rendered with CanaButter. I will serve the beans also.

Make your own Carna Asada Tacos or Buritos, going to serve it up before the games start.

It's going to be. Great Halftime, we won't care who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts