Super-Autos

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Super-Auto update

Super-Auto update

Hi there guys!
The Sun has been shinning and my babz just love it:dance013:
By now i can say without a doubt that these are realy SUPER-AUTOS!
They´ve been through hell in my brute&dirty hands and even so they are, by a large margin, the biggest autos that i´ve ever seen and they are prety as well:artist:

My Annapurna was trying to go over the fence so i went for a 45º pottting up:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My Number1 in a 4lts pot, she´s desperate for more pot space by now:comfort:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Ligth:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Thx you!

Thx you!

exelent as ever! how tall is the girl you got tied down?

Thx you bro!
I will measure my babz tomorrow and update the thread, couldnt find the damn measuring tape:)but the missus found it for me:dance013:
But i guess around 70cms.
I need to take some pics of my Nirvana Sky just because she deserves it:artist:
Thx you again for the interest and kind words, i hope that things go well with all your ventures:ying:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey Guys,
Whats the general consensus on topping, pinching out, training etc, ive read & heard conflicting things with Autos & also seen several strains that were possible ScrOG candidates. Im looking at those(SAF's-SuperAutos) & thinking ahhhh, i bet these Supers will ScrOG, there stretchy enough it seems, Whats your thoughts, especially on topping/pinching out, seems like theres plenty of time to get it done with these things!

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there ScrogerM!
I´m almost sure that the super-autos would do lurvely on a SCROG.
Didnt topped/pinched out yet but all my potting-up and high stress levels on those girls didnt seem to bother them that much.
Go for a Super-Auto-Scrog! ;)

rocket high

Veteran
wow paulo73 those nirvana sky's are bloody huge ...how many day's are they at from seed
most impressive :)

paulo73

Veteran
Thx mate

Thx mate

wow paulo73 those nirvana sky's are bloody huge ...how many day's are they at from seed
most impressive :)

I only got one each, NirvanaSky,Annapurna and Number1, they all went to soil on the 15th of May, from seed of course:)
I´m impressed with them all:artist:
Thx for the visit and kind words:ying:

dargo

yea mate there looking nice!!!!! :D what are the smells like? my nirvana skys are really fruity/menthol & the annapurna I had to compost smelt of bananas!

rocket high

Veteran
I only got one each, NirvanaSky,Annapurna and Number1, they all went to soil on the 15th of May, from seed of course:)
I´m impressed with them all:artist:
Thx for the visit and kind words:ying:

wow that's a week before i put my big devil's in the soil and nirvana's are over double the size .. i made the mistake of repotting twice i think this stunted them ...i wont do that again ...lesson learned ;)

keep it green paulo :wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Not that much smell

Not that much smell

yea mate there looking nice!!!!! :D what are the smells like? my nirvana skys are really fruity/menthol & the annapurna I had to compost smelt of bananas!
Hi there bro:tiphat:
The NirvanaSky does smell fruty/pine but cant sense any banana going on on my annapurna

wow that's a week before i put my big devil's in the soil and nirvana's are over double the size .. i made the mistake of repotting twice i think this stunted them ...i wont do that again ...lesson learned ;)

keep it green paulo :wave:

Hi RocketHigh, sometimes size is not what matter so dont worry too much about your girlz size. In other hand dont know about potting up, have done it,twice on my Number1:dance013:, and they all looked to enjoy it.
My experience with autos tells me that if you got your timming right potting up is not a bad thing.
I need to do some more test runs to put my guess to the test:ying:
I hope all turns great with your girlz

Just a couple of pics from my PakiRyders with 60days from seed, much smaller, faster, smellier and resin coated:jump:

picture.php

picture.php

Pakistani Ryders
picture.php

FoxTailing
picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

rocket high

Veteran
those paki's look super chunky are they from wos?

my repotting was timed ok i thought .but one of the big devil's took exception to this method and is the runt of the big devil's now "these plant's have their own personality's"
some are happy go lucky and some are moody mare's lol im trying to keep them all happy and it aint easy .. T

he rain will be helping them at the mo ..with it being sunny for the last month

good luck with the girl's paulo :biggrin:

paulo73

Veteran
Harvesting day

Harvesting day

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
Let´s start with the autos.
My PakiRyders were chopped by me on my 37th birthday:dance013:i know what i want:)
They were chopped at day 60 from seed and i reckon they could go for another 2weeks but i couldnt wait any longer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Nirvana Sky day 55

Nirvana Sky day 55

Let´s go for a super-auto now:)
Here´s my NirvanaSky with 55days from seed, in a 3,5lts pot:comfort:poor girl, and under the strong
laughing.gif
english Sun.
And even with my abuse she´s by a large margin the biggest auto i´ve ever seen
jump.gif

And most of all she´s a beauty with some purple pistills and a mango smell that makes me wanna bite her:blowbubbles:
I know that this pot size is the the WORST EVER but by now i´m afraid of potting-up.She´s in full bloom and i dont want to stop the process so i will keep my stupidity until the end and i will try to harvest and then repot and reveg.
I´ve been feeding her wildly and even so she shows signs of wanting more food, bless her!:blowbubbles:
I flush&drain every day just to try to compensate the poor girl from the tiny pot.
Nirvana Sky from FlashSeeds with 55days from seed
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Isn´t she pretty?!:artist:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey buddy happy birthday with pakistany rayder !!
looks realy chunky fanky mate, also nirvana sky have nice color ...enjoy with scissors !!

dargo

happy b-day :D

supers are looking super!!! you must have some balls growing in the garden of a terraced houses!!!!

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

hey buddy happy birthday with pakistany rayder !!
looks realy chunky fanky mate, also nirvana sky have nice color ...enjoy with scissors !!

Thx buddy! You are a kind man!
I´m enjoying it...a lot!:jump:

happy b-day :D

supers are looking super!!! you must have some balls growing in the garden of a terraced houses!!!!

Thx dude!
Some big,black,hairy and smelly balls:blowbubbles: