What's new

Super-Autos

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great news bro!

Great news bro!

All mine popped, all of em! only ones looking poor atm are the MI5 but they've cracked so i think theyll come too, Full House me thinks. The Jet47 seem to be moving faster than anything else atm, The Niv Sky,AnnaPurna,Purp Mazzar,Number1,SpeedyG,all have tap root so i potted all up along with Atomatic(BB) Automaria,EasyRider,BigDevil, Just waiting on the MI5. the SwissCheese, Blackberry & Sweetpurps are all around 8" & on 4-5th set of leaves, Have some lovely looking SwissCheese Pheno's, very pretty, i can feel some Clones coming on with those!
Your babys are looking lovely mate, & i hope i get some fems of the Jet47& PurpMazzar, that'll make me real happy buddy! Speak Soon Bro.!
Peace & Respect......Scroger! ;)

:jump:That´s great news my friend!:jump:
But i must say that i didnt doubt you for a minute:dance013:
Are you going to open a auto thread some day soon?
Looking foward to it:artist:
My tiny purple mazzar gave me a nice flower today:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

The one flowering is the one in the bottom right:laughing:so small and already showing some balls:dance013:

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah i'll wait till i get the plot up n running then i'll start a Showthread bro, wont be long, a week or two i wreckon! Lovely little Purpmazaar Bro, i'll be happy either way males or fems, but i hope i get a Fem & a Male, If i get a male then i'll do some Nice crosses with a few different strains, same for the Jet47 & the Speedy G's, boy those Speedy G's were small & i didnt have a lot of hope for them but they swollen right up & cracked nicely & i know size aint everything or so the misses tells me ;), so we'll seee! had a little accident with my prop & i may have damaged a few, hopefully none but i think some may be buggered, so i'll have to cross my fingers now, If i get 80% of whats in there ill be happy now¬) never mind ah, shit happens man!
Hey Buddy are you feeding yet,? if so what? & do you have any plans to make some EWC/Mollasss Teas?, im gonna bang some seaweed & some other yummyies in mine too. I think they'll like it! Looking Good Bro!
Peace.....Scrogs!

paulo73

Veteran
I´m feeding already.
But my feeding regime is fukcing hectic..it all depends on the mood, light and looks of my plants...and most of all how stoned i am ;)
I´ve went to some growshow in Manchester and grab myself a few freebies so i´ve been using those.
Until now i´ve used the Grotek range. Vegetative grow booster on the first 3weeks and now i´m starting with Blossom Blaster and i intend to give them some Monster Bloom in a couple of weeks. All from Grotek.
But is my first, and maybe last ;), run with this. Just because was free
Peace and Light

paulo73

Veteran
Thx bro

Thx bro

Pretty plants your are growing Paulo

Likes this Pakistan Ryders

Best whishes with them

Many thx for the kind words and good vibes!:thank you:

Here´s the little runt from my back garden

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light!

paulo73

Veteran
Number 1

Number 1

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
I´m having some troubles in keeping my super-autos under the fence:)
Not one month old yet and my Number1 lady just passed the 60cms barrier. Crazy little bitch.
Sadly i got neighbours and low fences so i needed to break her neck, main stem, in a couple of places.
It´s not a pleasant view and i´m not proud of what i´ve done:laughing:
But i must show her who´s the boss before she get´s all stretchy on me:ying:

Number1 from FlashSeeds
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and light:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you mate!

Thank you mate!

hi paulo

nice job dear friend

:dance013:

Thank you my friend!
I hope that things are going ok with you and your beloved ones.
My thoughts are still with you guys:ying:
Peace,Light and Hope

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey Fella Nice Work, If my No1 comes like this ill be over the moon bro & the other SuperA's!
Good Luck Buddy! ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Thx guys

Thx guys

Nice update. Looking very good so far I think.

Thx you Bom!
I hope you are getting ok with your babz:cathug:
Peace:ying:

Hey Fella Nice Work, If my No1 comes like this ill be over the moon bro & the other SuperA's!
Good Luck Buddy! ;)

I´m sure they will bro, i´m sure they will!
I´ve been feeding all my girlz with a "freebie based" diet.
Got plenty of nutes from a grow show in Madchester so now is the time to put them to the test.
Thanks for the visits and kind words:thank you:

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there luzione!
You are most welcome.
Grab a chair and roll a fat one
Peace

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey paulo73 they looks good, also me i do same break her neek to my burmese kush in two point for control the fucking stretch in my homebox, so we have same problem and same solution ..:friends:.i hope coming good

C

cyber echo

Break the stem ? :eek:
You could have done it way differently, without hurting the plant.
Check out LST, its a healthier way to train your plant and you get better yields depending on circumstances.

Even if you did not want to train your plant outright, you could have just bent the main stem gradually over a few days, not all at once, and it would have grown horizontally without breaking.

Hope the plant does well

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
not realy break ,in my case i try make curved in the middle of the plant and then automatic the last point tendency go up for take the light, but my small space is full of plant and for me now possible do lst..is too late so many plant with no space ...this is reason why i do that but alone coming little break now we hope coming good also from 2 days do this and i see same before.

paulo73

Veteran
Not broke, bent!

Not broke, bent!

Break the stem ? :eek:
You could have done it way differently, without hurting the plant.
Check out LST, its a healthier way to train your plant and you get better yields depending on circumstances.

Even if you did not want to train your plant outright, you could have just bent the main stem gradually over a few days, not all at once, and it would have grown horizontally without breaking.

Hope the plant does well

Hi there CyberEcho!
Thx for the heads up, but if you look closely the 2nd pic from the number 1 you can see that the stem is bent in two different places in order go get the angle that i need WITHOUT breaking the stem:)
I´ve just went for a chat with my Number1 and she gave me her word that she still loves me:cathug:

Thx for the kind words Killerweed, all the best luck for your babz:ying:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks paulo73..sure the guy no check better in the pix and think we break but is only bent and former the angol...i hope your plant now stay down the barrier!!!