What's new

Super-Autos

Ramius

Veteran
A lot of nice growing going on in here :) Your brave taking pictures in view of other houses overlooking heh :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Oh, Hope you had a great B'Day buddy!
Those Paki's are looking fantastic as are all the others, Keep it rocking buddy! G'Luck!
Peace.......Scroger ;)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Bad day!

Bad day!

A lot of nice growing going on in here :) Your brave taking pictures in view of other houses overlooking heh :)

No more pics from now on:comfort:
My next door neighboor decide to do some exterior renovation on his house and the contractors are gonna raise a scafolding just beside my backgarden:moon:
Need to get rid of ALL my plants today!Fukc me!
This has been some fucked up year.ooh well , next will be better!

Oh, Hope you had a great B'Day buddy!
Those Paki's are looking fantastic as are all the others, Keep it rocking buddy! G'Luck!
Peace.......Scroger ;)

THx buddy! They taste awesome and if it wasnt for my Paki jar i would be in a much worst place right now...i need a toke and some love:ying:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

THC123

Veteran
that sucks, anywho that super auto really makes decent buds , most autos outdoors give shitty buds , but that one looks great

rocket high

Veteran
i know the pain in having to stop growing because of work being done ... it hurt's but your bud look's great.. esp the paki-ryder's... nice work paulo;)

dargo

Get yourself some netting that you use to cover fruit plants with, cover your girls with it and then place strawberrys or little bits of red stuff on the inside so it looks like you have fruit growing under it and not weed. builders wont grass you up, they would just steal it all. id rather take the risk of it been nicked over chopping it all down and getting nothing anyway

Seedling

Sorry to hear about the building next door but Id say there are two choices for you mate, cutting the plants down NOT being one of them :p

Either you do what Drago suggested in the previous post, sounds like a plan that would work for sure if the smell doesent attract the attention from weed loving builders...

Option two is to go guerrilla style with you baby. Do a raid at night and put it out on the country or if your in a city just put it at a deserted property of something like that.

Your girl is so far in to flower and looking to good to just chop. Dont do it mate, put in some effort and in now time you will be rewarded with lots of Hazy budz...

Let us know who you go mate, good luck!

paulo73

Veteran
Good morning guys!
I had a busy day yesterday and by now, appart from my BondageCheese, there´s no more canna plants on my backgarden ;)
And even better i didnt chop any...i found safer places for all of them!
So in the end is all good.
Many thx for all the kind words and input!
Today i fly to Portugal and wont update my threads for a while so i wish you all the best!
Take care guys and be safe

0v3r

Good morning guys!
I had a busy day yesterday and by now, appart from my BondageCheese, there´s no more canna plants on my backgarden ;)
And even better i didnt chop any...i found safer places for all of them!
So in the end is all good.
Many thx for all the kind words and input!
Today i fly to Portugal and wont update my threads for a while so i wish you all the best!
Take care guys and be safe

Stay in contact Dude :friends:

:lurk: I remember when jointdoctor first released lowryder and mdanzig first started making auto hybrids amongst others, things have come a long way since. Mad props to you.

paulo73

Veteran
Super-Autos

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
Here i am back to this so loved but so unfairly treated thread:comfort:
I´m quite sad in how things went with my super-autos. I should have never started those gems with my holls planed:moon:that was a stupid idea and sorry for that.
I end up having to give my plants away and when i arrived from Portugal appart from one PurpleMazzar none of the other were properly finished:comfort:
Number1 got pollinated by a rogue PM male and i end up with some good day time weed but full of seeds.
NirvanaSky and Annapurna were nicked from my mates backgarden on the early hours of the harvest day.
They were healthy and stinked of fruits and spices. They were without a doubt the biggest autos i´ve ever seen!:dance013:
With an impressive resin coverage and bud structure for such a lousy Summer...Sadly i will never have a taste of those beauties.
My autos and super-autos had similar luck back in Portugal.
The only SpeedyG female and other 2 Number1s got eaten by animals. 1 Annapurna didnt resist to a couple of days with over 40Celcius.
We end up with the last Number1 that was looking lush at the end of July
NUmber1 from FlashSeeds
picture.php

But then again a couple of weeks after this all plot was caught by the portuguese police:moon:
I must say that 2010 was not my best year growing wise:comfort:
Some photos and smoke reports to come....

I will try these same super-autos asap...they deserve it!:ying:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
bit of a pisser about your grow fella, however you may be able to give me some advice about the super autos

i heard on the grape vine that you can get 2 harvests from the super autos but im not to sure how this is achieved do you have any info regarding this ?

peace

paulo73

Veteran
2nd crop

2nd crop

bit of a pisser about your grow fella, however you may be able to give me some advice about the super autos

i heard on the grape vine that you can get 2 harvests from the super autos but im not to sure how this is achieved do you have any info regarding this ?

peace

Hi there Skotty!
Life can be harsh at times:ying:but we will all manage it in the end.
If things went to plant i would have harvested my super-autos leaving the lower bottom of the plants.
At the same time i would trim the root ball and repot on a bigger pot with some good&fresh compost.
That way the plant would reveg until the roots filled the new pot. Or so i think:comfort:i will put this to test asap.
Just bought myself a pack of fem Annapurnas:jump:so anyday soon i will start all over again.

A little off.topic, my PurpleMazzar smells better by the day:ying:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hi there Skotty!
Life can be harsh at times:ying:but we will all manage it in the end.
If things went to plant i would have harvested my super-autos leaving the lower bottom of the plants.
At the same time i would trim the root ball and repot on a bigger pot with some good&fresh compost.
That way the plant would reveg until the roots filled the new pot. Or so i think:comfort:i will put this to test asap.
Just bought myself a pack of fem Annapurnas:jump:so anyday soon i will start all over again.

A little off.topic, my PurpleMazzar smells better by the day:ying:

thanks for the info and yeah we all have bad days i ripped up my last grow (not happy about that)

im guessing they stay in flower after they have been trimmed but i would of thought this would of shocked the plants with all the trimming, this shit as got me intrigued now, if you put it to the test i will be gratefull if you keep me informed ;)

im suprised you didnt choose the cali haze over the anna

peace

G

Guest129216

Nice to have you back Paulo!
That is Bom!

Too bad about the Football mach yesterday. he he he.

the END

im guessing they stay in flower after they have been trimmed but i would of thought this would of shocked the plants with all the trimming, this shit as got me intrigued now, if you put it to the test i will be gratefull if you keep me informed ;)

Yo sKotty, Idk if you've ever been familiar with Re-vegetating b4...
It's simple, just as Paulo described.(Generally for Normal photoperiod strains, and isn't always successful)

Basically, when the plant is finished flowering, you harvest all but a small portion of the lower branches and buds (fluffy popcorn nugs), Then you take the Root ball out of the pot and you trim it to the size it would be say the plant was the size it is now. Using a knife, just carve a layer from each side and off the bottom. Finally plant in fresh soil, treat like a vegging plant and I heard Alfalfa meal works wonders for regenerating.

At first it will start shooting out funky half veg/ half flower growth, which is usually a bunch of long single bladed leafs, soon it will work up to 3,5,7 fingers etc and Whabam back to normal and growing again.

Now I know this is a Super-Auto strain, so it will be very interesting to have some documentation to refer to....

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you all guys!

Thank you all guys!

thanks for the info and yeah we all have bad days i ripped up my last grow (not happy about that)

im suprised you didnt choose the cali haze over the anna

peace

No worries skotty. It´s our pleasure to help out:dance013:
Drop by from time to time and see how things go:thank you:

Nice to have you back Paulo!
That is Bom!

Too bad about the Football mach yesterday. he he he.

Hi there dear Bom!
It´s good to be back:ying:
After a 4-4 draw against Cyprus a 1-0 loss against Norway is quite normal:laughing:bothers me more a couple of yellow leaves on my plants then a bad result from the portuguese drama queens:moon:
Football only means something to me on victory days:)
I hope you are doing great mate!
All the best vibes in your direction:ying:

Yo sKotty, Idk if you've ever been familiar with Re-vegetating b4...
It's simple, just as Paulo described.(Generally for Normal photoperiod strains, and isn't always successful)

Basically, when the plant is finished flowering, you harvest all but a small portion of the lower branches and buds (fluffy popcorn nugs), Then you take the Root ball out of the pot and you trim it to the size it would be say the plant was the size it is now. Using a knife, just carve a layer from each side and off the bottom. Finally plant in fresh soil, treat like a vegging plant and I heard Alfalfa meal works wonders for regenerating.

At first it will start shooting out funky half veg/ half flower growth, which is usually a bunch of long single bladed leafs, soon it will work up to 3,5,7 fingers etc and Whabam back to normal and growing again.

Now I know this is a Super-Auto strain, so it will be very interesting to have some documentation to refer to....

That´s the way i think it´s done. Thx TheEnd!:thank you:
I´m starting to doubt all this rulles with the autos. No repotting, no revegging, no this and yes that....i will just try it out and draw my own personal conclusions:blowbubbles:
Of course that i apreciate all the input from other growers. I love to see diferent roads getting us to a same destination:ying:

Peace&Light to us all

Just to finish here it´s a little nug from my PurpleMazzar.
Sorry for the lousy quality:comfort:
picture.php

Take care

paulo73

Veteran
Annapurna smoke report

Annapurna smoke report

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
After many delays here´s one smoke report from my super-autos.
Here´s a couple of pics from the Annapurna. She was chopped around day 100 since seed. She had plenty of seeds at that time:comfort:and my friend didnt wanted to take chances with the bud rot on a miserable&damp August.
Here´s a couple of pics from a dried bud with 2weeks cure in glass jar. I must stress that i didnt finish,flush,harvest,dried and cured this baby. One mate did and we shared the end results...or so i think:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Annapurna pure spliff
picture.php

Now the smoke report:dance013:I´ve asked the missus some help because i seem to loose my writting skills while i´m at the peak of the high:laughing:so now i´m just reading the notes she took while i was high as a kite:jump:
A very smooth smoke. Easy on the lungs with hints of citrus&wood. Leaves no after taste in your mouth.
The high comes cripping on you and when you notice your fukced out of your face.
Roaring sativa cerebral high that can leave the light smoker a bit paranoid/couchlocked. Not good to operate heavy machinery:dance013:but awesome to creative&contemplative times.
Can be social if you manage to finish your thoughts and put them into words but personaly i´ve ended up writting&reading while listening to some music and it was just perfect.
In terms of pain relieve i can´t say that it did ended them but at least it realy took my mind out of them for a couple of hours.
Even without achieving the true potential of these plant,my bad:comfort:, i must say that these super-autos are on a league of their own.
I can see many lazy&wealthy indoor gardeners using those in the future for all their crops.
I´m sure that I will be using super-autos all the way on my next outdoor season.
And in the meanwhile i will start something super-special indoors just for fun&knowledge:)
Thanks for droping by
Peace&light to us all:ying:

Sandnut

Im VERY intrested in the super autos your growing!! I have some really high expectations on them tho but i think with a little care they might just deliver, I saw dargo had some problems with hermies so I hope yours will turn out straight! well done man:yes::yes:!!:D