What's new

Suomi-Prkl escapes the law with a buddy! - 600w vertical

Pyrosin

looking great man... you can reveg that one after you cut just leave a little for some leaves to grow put it under 24/0 and give it some extra n. few weeks youll have cuts

Motta-Tokka

How long did you veg those ladies before the 12/12? Also what was your final yield if you dont mind me asking? Looks great man I am looking to do the same next run ;)

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks everyone.

pyrosin: thanks for the advice. i'm aware of the possibility to reveg plants, but she's very infested with mites and i don't have a place to guarentee and reveg a plant now so she'll prolly be a goner. not a biggie, so many seeds to grow!

motta-tokka: i guess i vegged for about a month, little over. i'll make sure to post the yield later, everythings still up. starting to take first plants down this weekend i believe.

Waiting to see harvest pictures(I admit having bad habit to be too stoned to take any pictures during harvest time LOL). Looks very delicious so far. :tiphat:

T

Tonka

Very nice Suomi-Prkl... I like that bend you put in the trunk of your triesel. Good luck with the mite problem... been there, not fun. Hope you get some dank smoke! :joint:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks friends, your comments are appreciated! :tiphat:

took the first plants down today, blockhead and a11xswt#3 #2

Blockhead musky/lime/tangy flavor real nice and gonna run this again.

Apollo11 x Sweet Tooth#3 #2 flavor is a bit green and tangy. gonna see how it davelopes after dry and cure. damn fast and huge yield! have to run her again!

more to come... ;)

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
alrighty, a different approach here! :)

this Apollo11xSweettooth#3 #1 got extreme flush and dryness at the end of her life. smells delightful and is rediculously resinous. mites took the toll and there were some webs but i manicured these buds very carefully and removed all the crap i possibly could, looked nice at the end! ;)

she also gave crazy pile of sugar trim that i'm gonna run into bubblehash of course! :D

yield wise i'm still pretty satisfied, blockhead was by far the smallest plant and gave 30g dry. Apollo11xSwt#3 #2 gave very acceptable 60g dry! :)

also harvested the f-13 but didnt take any pics, there's plenty already in my gallery of her grown better. nice yield with her though and flushed really nice. smelled like should!

more to come! :wave:

N

nukkumatti

Mmmmm!!!! She's looking sexy bro! Nicely flushed.. Gonna be smooth from the start! :D And a decent yield too JEJEJEJE!!

How ya liked the sssdh#3 bro ?? Makes me focused from the morning! :D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks brroski!

hey i and everyone else loved it! one hit wonder, for most! :D

smoked too much one nite and woke up with a blown up head! :D

it's fucking good man!

N

nukkumatti

:D
well the most important that you liked it! :)

I was offering loads of hits last weekend in town and way too many people disappeared from the bar after few hits... ?? Strange.. :D:D
Well don't trust a stranger jeah! :D:D

You harvest any more plants yet?? JEJEEE

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hehe, i got that too! ;)

nope, the triesels are the only ones left. just waiting for some space to open in the dryerbox. triesels are fucking raped too but seemed to produce! they were flushed and stressed hard too in the last week of their life! gonna be fun to see how the smoke is! :D

U

unthing

looks like a11xswt has a very nice calyx-to-leaf ratio :) Hopefully next time no miteproblems and I wanna see to those cuts that didn't make it this time too!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
next round i will prolly run: johnny blaze f2's, karmas jack, dj's flow, herijuana, and honey white... but damn well see. next week will prolly solve a lot of q's!

happy new yearz everyone, remember to party hard! :D

N

nukkumatti

Mmm What a line up there! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO!!! And I try to remember... :D It's gonna be the rest of the absenth and little whisky.. namm

..Well I started already :D

:D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
JESS! i knew i could count on you bro!

some morning a11xswt, then got my stomach full of makaroonilaatikko! now it's time to open some ciders and get it on!

N

nukkumatti

HAhahaaa Bon Apetit my pal! :D Eat well..I think ya won't get too hungry in the evening.. ;) :D:D
:( I still need to puff the sssdh ..All other morning weeds gone..
How's she burns brother? Energetic swt? :D

Mmm KIPPIS MÄN! :D

U

unthing

You guys starting early :D Well, thinking of smoking bowl of drysift soon and to see am i able to do anything afterwards.

Happy newyear

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
gots to gots to mate! butterflies and shit! :D

also lately one night of party doesnt always seem to cut it so better to start feeding that hole from the early on.. better changes of getting enough! :D:D

N

nukkumatti

Mmmm I still need shift some for the night! :D
Got some old buds here 3 - 6 month and been drying them till the end :D

WOW Tsuomi! She looks DELICIOUS! So swt with little sativa influence? :) Dr FeelGood :D I'm trying to get back my SWT#3 mom.. Not the easiest task. She flowered pretty long but rock hard blue nugs in the end! :) And FEEEL GOOOOD :D