love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have fun guys! wish i could join you guys for some smokes hahha

keep up the great work SP!

cheers,
red.

-BG-

How the hell I missed your new thread man! Well, Im in right on time. Most delicious moments are still to come!

Sorry about the mites! Those can be a real pain in the ass! I hope you get rid of them once and for all!

Im running sweet tooth#3 cross myself too, so Im gonna keep close eye on your ST#3 cross. Plants Im running are Tom Hills Haze x Sweet Tooth#3. Looks so promising already!

Stay safe bro and have a nice harvest :wave:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Teemu: thanks a lot dude! yes variety is the spice, and there's more from where that came from, stay tuned! :)

Red: thanks for popping mate! prague was very nice, although the weather was kinda off. gots to let you know that nukkudude is one hell of a beerdrinking-jointsmoking-soupcooking character! ;) nice laughs we had fo sho! :D beer was pisscheap and good, weed was decent and top that with your own smuggled bubble and your gonna have a fun!!

BG: better now than never! take a seat bro, it's just now getting exciting anyways!

:dance013:

fighting the mites with the same ole method but now with neem oil to help. i think it's gonna be good, they are there but they're not getting the best of them plants, bitches be flowing just fine! :D

a11xswt #1

a11xswt #2

f-13

Triesel #2 popped a one male flower down there, no biggie.. looks just fine, flawors just starting to come up. liqourice, citrus and stuff. very nice.

hell yeah, couple a weeks more and the first ones are gonna go to the flush!

:jump:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you guys had a fun trip ! haha Nukkis sound like a walking party!!!

Beautiful update as well bro ;)

cheers.
red/

N

nukkumatti

Hahaaa Mistah Tsuomi SÖR! :D

Looking and smelling good in your cab man, specially your TRIESEL FINGAH!! That A11 x SWT just comes right at my face all the time! :D
Looking good!
I put them in quarantine under some phyretrin and today gonna trim them and give some NEEM män! :)

Hopefully I get them stuff in tent in three weeks about! :) THANKS MAN!!!

Jeah and the trip was very nice! Good company and relaxed atmosphere! :D:D Too bad we didn't finish the absenth.. :D Well you didn't spit in the bottle yourself either brother! :D Thanks for the company!!
And jeah the home made bubble was the savior! :D

BONGO BONGO MAN!! :D:D:D

Yo Red we need to get together one day.. ;) !!! MAybe some fiesta in future! JEJEJEEE

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
prowler: YES! grow on young padawan, the force is on our side! :D

nukkubro: hellyeah, i try not to spit in those bottles! what can i say.. we likes to get fucked up! :D:D

GL on the cuts. i think they're doable just guarantee the shit outta them! :tiphat:

bongobongo "hey where's the weed man?!!! ... or not?" hehehhe lmao!!!

good stuff! :)

REdMan: thanks mate, yep a walking party describes the man very well! :D

huge snowstorm here in the gulf of finland. collective transport is in a state of chaos and the snow just keeps pouring in!

very cozy atmosphere just to chill outside vaping and watch the winter take over!

N

nukkumatti

Shit jeah!! You couldn't say it better man!! THE FORCE IS ON OUR SIDE!!! YEAH! :D:D
And the weed taste sooo goood when it's little bit bad weather! :D Soo good!!

Hahahaaa like a real addict! :D:D gimme gimme gimme RIGHT NOW! :D

U

unthing

A11 x swt#3 looking chunky already! how's the haze doing?

Jedi masters and their sodium lightsabers..:D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
about half way through here! :dance013:

first one to finnish is gonna be a11xswt#3 #1. gonna start flushing it soon. very sweet tooth influenced in my opinion! big trichomes and lots of them, fruity/musky odor, a lil leafy.

a11xswt#3 #2 now this one's deffo more on the apollo side, well just look at it! gonna run a couple a weeks more than her sister.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
the blue stuff.

they're are worst hit with the mites, maybe its the genetics?

blockhead

f-13

f-13 was hit with johnny blaze f2 pollen a week ago and it looks like some of it got to her! :)

:ying:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
triesel #1 this is my beautiful monster. just now starting to shine, really digging the vertical thing, lots of nice nuggets forming all overt the branches. she'll go 12 weeks or so i believe. exotic odor starting to form up.. i see NYCD here!

:tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Jejejeeee!!

Mmmm Those Apollo x swt look so nice!! very nice indeed!
Second one even more sexier! :D:D JEAH!
That triesel is the one jeah? :)

Just plant more Apollo x swt!!! There are some real gems there for sure!! :) Then I'm gonna come and steal them from ya! :D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
f-13 lost this one and she was my favourite. the last rooted cut died of rootrot. i really hope the pollen took!

blockhead kinda raped by the mites

N

nukkumatti

Man they look good... !!

I wanna have a taste of that sweet sweet A11 x swt!!! ;)

I'll pm ya man something something..

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very7 nice Suomi :) they're starting to pack it hahah

only matter of time before they turn in to smokes .... yumm!!!

the name nukkis said sound like honey icing on sugar lol

cheers bro

Latest posts

Latest posts