What's new

Suomi-Prkl escapes the law with a buddy! - 600w vertical

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
got to grow your own to keep smoking the good shit, right? :joint:

so here we go with a cooltubed 600w hps in a 1mx1mx2m homebox, it's a co-op with my friend using his space and my strains plus gear.

keeping it simple is my recipee for succes so we grow in 100% coco coir, 6,5-11l containers, canna a+b, liquid seaweed, biobizz alg-a-mic, plus canna pk for bloom. ph around 6.0.

watering once a day with little runoff, no flushing except about 1,5 weeks in the end of flowering.

room humidity currently at about 50% and temps fluct a bit between 25-30.

and last the most imprortant piece of info, strains that is.

from seed:

tom hill pure haze,
legends johnny blaze f2 from my own incross,
my cross of apollo11 x sweet tooth #3,
annaC triesels,

cuts:

mr nice g13skunk,
dj shorts f-13
and spice of life blochead

we're gonna flip tomorrow prolly so it's gonna start to get exciting from here on, i'll get more pics as they fill up the tent!

g13skunk

blockhead

tom's haze

overview to the tent

any comments are wellcome! lets get the show going! :tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Looking good bro!!
So you got 7 or 8 plants there right??
I was forced to use cooltube straight when I cramped them in the tents again too...Really like the simplicity of bare + lumens :D..

Hey check in those blumats bro..My sourBs yielded so much more after I used them. Didn't even use enough pk this time.. :)

I like the look of the Gskunk and Toms haze!!

Been thinking to come to tease you guys this weekend..Possible brother??
I'll hit ya with pm later bro!

Oh jeah I'm making new organic mix based on coco this time. They just grow so fast in coir!!!

Good luck stay safe bro!!!!!

chongogump

I'm stoked to see these run. Quite a roster you got there. Blockhead, haze, g 13 skunk, and every other one you got are gonna produce some gems. I read your thread about the johnny blazes and it prompted me to purchase a pack. Kill it brother!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
nukkumasa: yep maybe 8-9 plants in, the two triesels have not sexed out yet properly but it really does look like that they're both gals. yep, bare bulbs would be ideal but not a change here since it's only one square feet with 600 watter, would make it waaay too hot!

i'm hoping to get close to g/w but well see, first time vertical and i know the tube cuts some yield off. although i'm pretty safistied how the plants filled the space.

the yield is not the most important though, i just wanna finnish this haarem properly!

i might check out those bluemats later, not for this grow though! :)

chongogump: thanks man! yep i'm a bit of a a strainwhore, just can't say no to good cuts and seeds! i try to give these strains the best love i can!

herbal: i do my best!

la buena: thanks for having you over mate!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
welcome friends! :wave:

we've flipped but i start counting flowering when the plants actually start forming pistils, so they're in the stretch/fast growing period now!

f-13 #1

apollo11 x sweet tooth#3 #1

toms haze

triesel #1 i'm pretty sure this one is a girl

johnny blaze f2

overview

taking clones and trimming the bottoms. feeding 2,5 ml/l of a+b about once a day. handwatering. everythings going smoothly...

:tiphat:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks chongo!

thanks red! i'm truely loving that jungle of yours. i hope one day i have a indoor room like you. being the little outlaw dude in this police state just makes that dream await itself a couple more years but i'll get there!

i'm gonna go and take some new pics today, some of them might already throw out some pistils! :woohoo:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
what a vibrant forum!

:laughing:

here's little update for you guys!

I have some damn vigorous plants going this time and i gotta say i would die a happy man if i ever got to grow some of these strains outdoors full season under the bid ol' sun! proper trees they would be... one day, one day! :kos:

i'm gonna give speacial note on vigour of this johnny blaze line i'm dealing with and also the mr nice g13skunk -cut, which is actually (g13xskunk)xskunk if memory serves.

these kinda sativadom hybrids would do exeptionally well in higher wattage bare buld vertical systems i think! , if you run vert and like sats please do check them out!

the g13 skunk looks like it would go through the roof in larger pots, i'm keeping them all in 6,5 L exept the f-13 got a 11 L pot.

so lets start with that g13skunk then shall we!

ill give the sats a first row here so here's the JB f2. she's got kinda light foliage, dunno if its genetic or maybe conditions? she grows perfectly but looks a lil weird! :)

mr. tom hill's inbred haze line. pretty vibrant plant too, not quite as vigorous but very nice gal, i have big hopes for her!

f-13 in 11L , well she dont need no introduction if you ever got to smoke this line!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
..and when the night comes we're gonna need something to take our asses down from that sativa-cloud so here's the more indy plants. :)

triesel #1 girl

here's the blockhead girl popped from a original SOL pack a while ago. i recieved two different female cuts, the other one being totally un-run still. she didnt fit in to this set, i'ma run her next time.

a11xswt#3 #1.

we got her sister tagged #2 in the tent too, she's a little photo shy so i'ma let this bigger sis show her sweet spots!

i did some defoliating today too inspired by some of the more skilled members here. i'm running a lot smaller set here than most in the vert forum but i think the defol. is pretty crucial especially when the light and space are limited.

everything is still looking pretty damn good. nada problemas. easy ride, easy ride!

whatcha think people?? :wave:

:tiphat:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very very nice, they're turning in to nice busihes heheeh you;'re gonna get some nice fruits with these ladies im sure

:):):)

chongogump

Your plants are looking stellar Prkl! :tiphat: The g13 skunk is absolutely gorgeous. I was expecting to see some fatter leaves on her. Great job.

N

nukkumatti

Looking swell bro!!

I can test the other blockhead man! ;)

Think I'm gonna come for a daytrip one day;)
hows your next week man?

Latest posts

Latest posts