What's new

SUOMI FINLAND PERRRPETUAL!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
please come and get my cut 'cause she looks pretty basic stuff to me! :)

dunno, she isn't performing like i was hoping. lets see.. it's fucking resinous from the early on, check that. smells like generic fruity weed. had a nl x bb that smelled EXACTLY like her.. the stretch is fucking rediculous. i'm comparing her to the f13 cut i got going on, which looks to be a keeper. fucking resinous, and fast. the stretch is reasonable... man im just rambling these cocoballs are starting to kick in! :laughing:

oh yeah, RB looks like a 9 weeker whereas this f13 is something like 7,5 from cut! :)

-BG-

Hell yeah man..! looking so delicious :yes: sorry about that hermie plant...I got one recently...damn those balls..! Keep up the spirits...

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hehey -BG- nice to see you man, what's up? got a grow going there eh? ;)

here's a little update for you guys.

f13 indica pheno, getting ready for bloom, gonna transplant that to 10 litre container when flipped. it's in 6,5 l now.

a lil c99 female from f3's orig from joey weed

here's second female from my own cross of sensis mothers finest x (c99 x herijuana)

on to some flowering plants then okay?

first up is this c-4 lady. she got pretty large quick and i didn't keep up with feedings, that's way she's a little hungry. been pushing nutes up since these pics...

this apollo 11 stretched the fuck out on me, once again :) i know she'll fill up nice but look at those goddamn stems, gonna need more bondage :S

Mothers finest x (c99xherijuana) #1 damn frosty, a little leafy though

f13 more satty pheno about 30 days from the first pistils

Kaneh

fucking powerplant went full shemale on me! nutsacks all over the motherfucking place, all my other plants are totally fine, no light leaks, no stress. fuuuuck! :wallbash:

it's goner now, at least i got it in time, still some pollen was shed, FUKFUKFUK! once again...

DAMN!!!

I was just trying to find current picture of youre PP... :(

Well... Good you have a some backup plants!!! LOL

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
updatey time!

mothers finest (sensi) x (c99 x herijuana) #1

the satty f-13 is getting close, about 6 weeks of 12/12

c-4

was under fertilizing this one big time, i've been pushing since, not all the fans will recover but the new growth is fine. i'm sure the yield will suffet but whatever, i got a better pheno of c-4 coming up...

apollo11 is starting to shine! looks like i will be cropping some nice yield out of this :)

the johnny B's are doing good also. something like 5 weeks of bloom...

i havent been taking pics of the #3, shes was underfed with N, it took me a while to come out with why she wasn't doing too good. i was suprised that she needed more N as the soil is already pretty rich and the fact that she looks the haziest of the bunch, the sattys don't usually dig too much of the N. i'll get her out next time! ;)

what's up everyone, holidays coming up eh?! :eggnog:

N

nukkumatti

Jiihaa back in the hoods :)

Looks nice mr pertsa!! ..mine aren't at the moment but lets hope i get them back... was hoping to flip right after the trip but will take bit longer to get there.

Jah monn!

Bud-O-Phile

shiyaat bro!! suomi-finland perrrrrkele, u know how to grow.
thanks for bumpin' into my modest newbie-grow, some pointers and guidance are well appreciated further on. i was wondering what type of darkroom u got? the bigger 120x120x200 one i reckon? what kinda ventilation you're using with that 600w tube and what temps ur runnin?

i was thinking about ordering a 600w cooltube set myself w/ 355m^3/h ventilation but i think it might be somewhat overkill for the smaller dr120w closet.. or at least too noisy to be sleeping right next to it.

P.S would love to suck your balls dude! although like BadTicket i dont like coco either. :biggrin:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hello mate!

yep it's DR 120 and those measures are right on! ventilation is done with LTI fan 160mm - 420m². and a large fan inside the tent to move the air around some. temps are perfect about 25 C humidity is between 35-50%

and yes it's a bit noisy. i also have my tent right next to our bed so i had to make a little side ventilation for nighttime and it works like a charm. very silent.

took two 125mm computer fans, but them in a chain, pulling air through little DIY scrubber. here's a pic.

thanks for stopping by!

i've been having trouble downloading pics to tha server so no pics yet :(

took 5 day smoke brake :) it's day 5 now and i'ma let myself smoke tomorrow morning. took the first johnny blaze down yesterday so that will be getting me MEGA high tomorrow! :woohoo:

pics to come!

A

arcticsun

oh lol, be careful with smoking if youve had a break m8 hehehhe

that shit will take you out :D

Nice update, thanks :yes: im having like a growvacation. Jars are full and im abit sick of the work so ive just been chillin for a while. Think im about ready to start the pehkuruder F1 hybrid offspring. SSH/pkr and AK47/pkr. That should be interesting immovich :D

Peace m8, im lurkin :wave:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
cool mate, yeah i know i think i'll wake up at sometime around 6 o'clock and start puffing away through the day! LMAO

got a few buddies coming to visit tomorrow too so it's time get drunk first time this year, prolly end up pretty fucked with all these tolerance pauses etc! :)

thanks for stopping, good that you took some time for yourself, you've been working hard i know how that can get.

i'm dreaming about a trip to mexiko this spring as one of my buddies is in student exchange there till june. something like maybe 3 weeks but will have to see. would be a blast to get some vacation before busting my ass off this coming summer, i'ma aim for 10 KILO this summer!! ;)

N

nukkumatti

Is pertsa blazed already? :)
Not bad 10..and winter around Southeast Asia..:D

Happy weekend!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
totally blazed mate, i'm ashamed to tell that couldn't even finnish one bowl! lmao

happy weekend too man

N

nukkumatti

Jee mate!:)
I started with the beer too..Its' weekend right;)
Those blaze pics a bit back looked quite nice..Are they any special..? I'm thinking to visit your city maybe in next week or so.. Wanna grab a beer or something? I need come and get some carbon for my filters..:)

Jiihaa

A

arcticsun

totally blazed mate, i'm ashamed to tell that couldn't even finnish one bowl! lmao

happy weekend too man

heheheh taking a break is fun. But its kind of scary to hit the shit again after hehe

mehico sounds a blast m8, didnt they just legalize? :smokeit:

Irie! :D