What's new

SUOMI FINLAND PERRRPETUAL!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
havent checked her too closely yet but i think i see mostly cloudy trichs.. and theres fucking a lot of them in this gal!

N

nukkumatti

^^MMMmmm marabou.. Nah MMMmmm Ganja..:D
You got loads of cuttings lying around bro from tha blaze..eiks jeh.. :D:D She's a pretty girl!!
Happy summer monn..I'm sure you'll have one!!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hows the smoke on the 8 week pheno vs the 11 week pheno on Strawberi diiz?

Loookin' mighty good there :):yes:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
there was no 8 week phenos in those dsd:s. both went at least 11 for me!

like i said, the yield was obviously good, and the sour pheno stinks up nice. i think it just needs at least a month of cure. like everything usually...

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
yeah so it looked but the trichomes took forever to mature! 12 weeks and she was pretty ready.

here's cindy99 harvested at 60 days

A

arcticsun

damn bro.. i wish i was a fly in your jars..

fantastic budshow you got going here, just fantastic m8

Dödsknark

Hey man! Love your ladies and your photos.

Gonna look through your thread to see if you describe the smoke on Johnny Blaze. If you haven't commented it earlier, how is it?

Keep it up northern bro!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks bro dödsknark! been lurking in your thread too, very nice stuff! keep it up!

i'll post some dry shots and smoke report later as soon as she's gotten dry and some cure to her, i made a little stick of JB lower fluffy nuggetry and it looks good!

so i'll let you know!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
johnny blaze cut at 12 weeks with the last 3 or so on 11/13 schedule.

dry and ready to be cured!

i've taken down my indoor and moved to the countryside. i have only one more plant to show you guys from indoor grow and its a sweet tooth #3. i'ma upload her in a while...

benzo

im loving the pics yo! hella frosty and hella foxtails.. dope!!

so are you gonna be strictly outdoor now? or just for now?

wordtree

john blaze, ain't a damn thing changed...
haha you have enough sativa herb to last you a while there. beautiful harvest- have you made any hash yet?

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
benzo, i'ma stick to OD just for the summer, can't stop the indoor thang if ya know what i mean! ;)

wordtree you got that right! blaze gave me very decent yield of high quality sativasmoke, and i've got a bunch of oz's of f-13, dsd, c-4, sweet tooth etc in the side, so yes, i'm set for the summer!

i did make some hash BUT i've got a freezer full of trimmings once i get back home, so gonna do a lot more later, pics to come fo shure :)

MR. fatnug thanks a lot man!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
okay thanks for following everyone, here's my last plant sweet tooth #3. she was taken down couple a weeks ago and is curing in jar now.

i have a cut of this but not sure if she's gonna make it. hopefully so, i might just do a little cashcropping with her in the fall ;)

aight here she is, musky grapefruity bitch thats gonna ring your bell!

that's all for now! i got a nice OD shit going on but prolly not gonna make a growlog.. i just post my results in our finnish OD-thread, and the northern connection.

i didnt bother to count the yield on JB and SWT#3 as they both yield goddamn well, dont need the numbers to be satisfied!

i'm set for the summer now, all in all it was a great season with no intterrupts, got to travel a bit also from which i'm very greatfull..

once again thanks for following and if you're interested i could maybe do a smoke report thread from my stash?!

peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts