What's new

SUOMI FINLAND PERRRPETUAL!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
here we go again, some of you know me already. had a different account earlier, had to create new cause of security. no biggie, just lil phiggies! :spank:

but let's cut to the point.

perpetual growing with multiple strains in darkroom 120 under a cooltubed 600w hps.

vegging with about 300W of cfl power.

i used to grow mostly in soil but have now made the trasfer to coco and i'm very satisfied with it so far. i'm using canna a+b, pk, maybe little mg if needed, batguano and biobizz alg-a-mic plus some liquid seaweed.

here's the strains i got already, popping some new shit soon!

from cuts:

f13, the satty and more indica one
apollo 11
c4
schnazzleberry
power plant
rockaberry

from seed:

mothers finest x (c99xherijuana) (my own cross)
c99 from a friendly buddy
adventurously mixed sol from gypsy (swt +occasional blockhead?)
johnny blaze f2's (my own makings)

and on to the pics

here's how it all started, the mf x (c99xherijuana)

johnny blazes at the start

yesterday i did some transplanting and topped these johnny blazes

first confirmed female MF x (c99xherijuana)

rockaberry

f13 satty pheno

more to come! :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

nice! and "tervetuloa" :D to the coco forum :D

peace and bring on some nugs from suomi :D

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Kool böötti m8, i'ma put some on my x-mas wish list and come visit you before da holidayz :):) Very nice!
:witch::joint::abduct:

S

sinappi

Yo man hows that rockaberry?
some redness in the stems, do the end product bring some colors out?
And what's the lineage ??

Looks and sounds good;)

and johnny blazes ..my god:D good luck with the herijuana cross man!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
rockaberry is supposedly moonshine rocket fuel x shiskaberry. this is the finnish cut that's been passed around. it might actually be a rockaberry hybrid, no one knows fo shure. she is supposed to be a big stretcher so i'ma flip it know. this is my first time with her so we'll see!

bone and baddy, thanks for stoppin! hope to bring out my best!

Damn those piggies! Hope you're safe now.

Looks like you're off to a good start! I'll definetly be watching this :wave: When are we going to see those Tom Hills Pure Hazes'?

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
i'm totally safe now, waiting for the consequences though but whatever.

thanks for tagging along, just so happens that i popped 2 of them pure hazes, some more c99, johnny blaze and a few triesels. planted about half of those beans yesterday and the rest should be done today! so it's coming along!

peace!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Bööz

Bööz

Totally safe he sezz, yo u can tell u just moved in da city :) Dems mean streets out there, better stay home :):)

Lemme know how the THPH germs, aye?:joint:

A

arcticsun

so this is where you are :D glad i found you mate hehe

ill sure be tagging along here for the show :joint:

peace -as

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
BT, the Pure haze popped just fine, 2/2 the other one was the fastest bean to germinate from the current batch.

arctic, hehee yeah i was supposed to post this thread in the grow diaries section but was high and surfing the coco-forum so i ended up here!

:laughing:

-BG-

Hi mate..! Nice lineup I see...you gonna love those Pure Haze's...it's simply fantastic plant...hope you get females tho...gotta go now...later :wave:

A

arcticsun

coco is great :D no soilflies hehe. id go with coco too if i had a local supplier. kind of extravagant to order it imo :D

oo pure haze, could be fun to pollinate with pehkuruder pollen? :D or i bet you have other plan(t)s for it. i have a very tropical looking unknown sativa from fritillary seeds i might chuck some pehkuruder pollen at it and see what comes out of it..

edit: or do you think its better to use the sativa male to pehkuruder female mby? hmmm..

peace homes :D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
havent really made any plans with the haze, i guess that it's just so great in it self that i should focus on getting myself as large summer hazestash as i can!

deffo go with pehkuruder dad's and go from there. backcrossing to pehkuruder male's would be the fastest way to go imo.

take care mates, i'ma try and get update with pics tomorrow!

A

Aleksis Stoned

Vhitu!

Suomi ppl are crazy bastards. Tagged and mad props.

[edit]

Hand watering i guess. Runoff? Nuting schedules?

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
vittu perkele yeah Aleksi! :laughing:

handwatering yeah, flush once a week, nutes as they require.

i had a little ph swing but it's now fixed i'm new to coco so lil problems are expected.

here's some pics.

c4

powerplant

f13 satty pheno

and the more squat one

MF (c99 x herijuana) #1 she's feeling good, looks like a stretcher...

2/3 new johnny blazes popped, but the other one is freak and don't know if it'll survive. 2/2 of the pure hazes popped but the other is very slow to germ, not shure about it either. 1/4 c99 :( and 2/3 triesels.

looks like they're all getting a little aged so it's good i got to pope some now!

got new shit coming, just wait up! :wave:

A

arcticsun

oh im not going anywhere for sure hehe

just had the first smoke test of the pehkuruder. i had cut a coupple of branches and did a bowl for the wake and bake this morning. its definately much more potent then any of the local imported hash. im feeling quite baked from one hit. hard to describe the high as im quite tired still but this is beyond my expectations actually! :woohoo:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
a little update, let me know what you all think. i think i've been underfertilizing a bit, do they look a lil hungry? feeding now with canna a+b 2ml/l and liquid seaweed. flush every third time with ph'd water. ph has been 5.75-5.85.

MF x (c99xherijuana) #1

C-4

apollo 11

Rockaberry

powerplant

F13 satty pheno starting to put out pistils

here comes the jonny blazes. i'ma flower these moms in soil, take cuts and try them in coco. i got one confirmed female and one male (not shown here) hope the still unsexed ones would be females also :)

some nice variation with these

JB#1 female

JB#2

JB#3

S

sinappi

Yo man;)
Looking good and those JBs I'm really looking forward to see.
Maybe just a little bit magnesium? How's your water? Mines quality changes from time to time..and the mg and calsium contents are yo-yoing :)

how do you like those canna ferts? I havent yet get to them still some ghe to go:)

Jee man

Latest posts

Latest posts