What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer 2016 with DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey when I started this grow I had grandiose ideas of posting a couple times a week, well fuck me, I'm failing miserably with that so sorry. The grow is a month ahead of any year I've grown, the heat has the girls jumping. A message from our friend, and thank you @blackdog had me thinking of at least posting some tidbit to keep you guys around. So, roof n wide angle shots of the grow.

Varieties are:
LaPlata BubbleBerry, Relentless Blk Berry Rose, Doobies Slumming Moonshine, Ken Dog Kaceys Gush and Green Apple, Relentless Cherry Cookie Haze, Doobies Malawi, original Kaliman Cheese, CSI Humboldt Pink-Stink, and some old seed I got from a buddy at Treating Yourself years ago Feynman.These are all being trained low and some are 7 foot across now. Fall should be good....I hope some of you will join me..

Attachments

• IMG_2914-roof-W-SP.jpg
    IMG_2914-roof-W-SP.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2915-roof.-W-SPjpg.jpg
    IMG_2915-roof.-W-SPjpg.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Tagged
whats up doober?good to see the old crew pop in here and there....sending love to you and your family

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in, always enjoy your pics and beautiful plants.

Tree thanks for joining me, I don't recall you but appreciate your company...

Tagged
whats up doober?good to see the old crew pop in here and there....sending love to you and your family

MO Mike, buddy it's great to see you as well..thanks for posting..

Heck to the yea!

Still got a print of yours hanging in the dry room. Thanks doobie.

Take care of that print friend, they're rather rare. I tell the wifey she'll be rich when I die...smiles....

Excited to follow your grow this year :tiphat:

Unreg I am happy to have you here.

Guys it's nice to have all of you here along with me. Here's an example of my Rocket Bubble late last fall November 2nd on a snowy day. This girl just wouldn't quit puttin out the pistils. These images on chop day. Self portraits, showing a little of the stalk and more of how they looked trained like I do. Cheers...

Attachments

• LA1A816-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    LA1A816-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A817-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    LA1A817-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A8174-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    LA1A8174-me-n-rocketB.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 14

worm~

Really nice colors in those shots of Rocket Bubble. The outfit your wearing almost looks color coordinated to match the plants! Aloha.

worm~

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gastro-Worm~ thanks for commenting guys..new images today..enjoy..

Attachments

• IMG_2940-KDS-Casey-gush-W.jpg
    IMG_2940-KDS-Casey-gush-W.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2935-KDS-green-apple-W.jpg
    IMG_2935-KDS-green-apple-W.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2927-grow-wide-W.jpg
    IMG_2927-grow-wide-W.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2924-grow-wide-W.jpg
    IMG_2924-grow-wide-W.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2953-roof-W.jpg
    IMG_2953-roof-W.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 19

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doob goes Youtube

Doob goes Youtube

Friends how about some feedback on my very first video? This is a fly by of resins on an Humboldt Farms Old Family Purple. I realize I need some work to the audio and I assure you I have a new mic on the way. I plan on doing a lot more of this as flowers ripen. Watch as the resins appear, enjoy.

[YOUTUBEIF]kBlWbwFAC7U[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Im no help with the YouTube link but love the squatty ladies DD. As always looking forward to those amazing pics. Subd

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waddup doob! Glad the summer is starting right for you! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Lyfespan

glad to see you doing it again this year man, looks like you found some help too ;) thats a smorgasbord of girls

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so much you guys for stopping and commenting...
....but love the squatty ladies DD. As always looking forward to those amazing pics. Subd

Mr. Smokealot great to see you, and yes training like a fool around here. Should make some excellent images come fall...

Waddup doob! Glad the summer is starting right for you! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Good to see you Sub...you're busy I bet..

Good to see you posting! Garden looks great, I really dig your style sir.

Wow friend haven't seen you in a bit...cheers...

Gettin big fast doobie!

Tony you too, good to see you. Yes they are stretching out of control. some over 10 feet across now...

glad to see you doing it again this year man, looks like you found some help too ;) thats a smorgasbord of girls

Lyspan another member I recognize, thank you so much, it's a nice line up, fall will tell.

Looking good, I'll be watching!!

Blaze you just make yourself at home, you're welcome here...

OK going to try that youtube macro video attempt again...watch as resins com into and out of focus...

[YOUTUBEIF]kBlWbwFAC7U?list=PLyxercKAANTdjlwqh6REejyqx0_7KHYyD[/YOUTUBEIF]

ronbo51

Veteran
love that style of growing. Horizontal baby. And at the end it's all right there where you can look at it. Fucking perfect.