What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer 2016 with DoobieDuck

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo doob, good to see you too! I grabbed another potm contest recently. Thanks for all the advice and tips and motivation dude. My pics have gotten 100x better and plenty room to grow lol!
Appreciate everything man.

Heres the shot! (shot on my olympus tg-4, someday ill be able to upgrade to a dslr I hope. It gets pretty close for what it is ha!)

Following along for the summer show!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's neat.
Thanks for stopping in..

love that style of growing. Horizontal baby. And at the end it's all right there where you can look at it. Fucking perfect.
ronbo a couple reasons why, at first for security reasons, I'm close to a road/and second just for what you mention, right where I can not only look but photograph!

Wow, really beautifull!!! Congratz!:woohoo:
ictiv welcome...thank you...

Yo doob, good to see you too! I grabbed another potm contest recently. Thanks for all the advice and tips and motivation dude. My pics have gotten 100x better and plenty room to grow lol!
Appreciate everything man. ...
Great to have you Tony, yes your images have improved and congrats on the PoTM.

I'm late to the party but I'm here now. Lovely ladies DD. Great to see you my friend.
RR..back at you friend, never late with all the flowering still to come. This will go on for quite some time!

signing in :lurk:
Heady welcome, great to have you lurking..

A few more from the grow...nothing special..just snapshots...

Attachments

• IMG_4447-wide-floor-W.jpg
    IMG_4447-wide-floor-W.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4448-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    IMG_4448-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4454-m-glory-W.jpg
    IMG_4454-m-glory-W.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4458-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    IMG_4458-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4466-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    IMG_4466-wide-floor-W-S.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 16
T

Theoldweldflash

Hey there, Doobie! I'm pullin up a chair here too if ya don't mind. It's been way too long to watch you get busy with both, perfect photog work as well as always pullin down the fire! K+ peace and shine the F.U.C.K on!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I´m in. Taking a good seat in the Masters Garden :)
Love to see the great outdoors under the greatest light :)

P :smoke:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nothing special but i like what i see, healthy green girls. K+
GL and sunny karma for You.
:wave:

Karma back your way many thanks...

Getting full in there! Great looking girls

J1 many thanks brother....

How's it going Doob? Are those lovely hummingbirds still visiting your garden?

BrainSellz yes! I am going to try some video this fall, should be fun stay tuned...

Looking good :yes:

Thank you..

Hey there, Doobie! I'm pullin up a chair here too if ya don't mind. It's been way too long to watch you get busy with both, perfect photog work as well as always pullin down the fire! K+ peace and shine the F.U.C.K on!

Thanks for the sunshine peace...

subbed! this is great work doobie!

how do you train them so wide and short?!

Waxi I have wire stakes I make bending a hook on one end and push into the ground, starting very early...welcome..

I´m in. Taking a good seat in the Masters Garden :)
Love to see the great outdoors under the greatest light :)

P :smoke:
Paddi that means volumes friend, you couldn't of said anything nicer, appreciated greatly.

I know I said it before but I really do love the training on those

Good to see you here Sir!
Guys many thanks for sticking with me after my lag in updates. It'll be hard for me to keep real current with the work the wifey n I are having to do in the grow now. The girls are still stretching and daily training down is mandatory. You'll see me try some netting over these plants next year as some of the branches are going to fold under weight and I'll need to stake to keep them off the ground. That'll be additional work! From that to this! See you again..fall will be fun...

Attachments

• IMG_2721-self-wide-grow-W.jpg
    IMG_2721-self-wide-grow-W.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2716-self-wide-grow-W.jpg
    IMG_2716-self-wide-grow-W.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 13

Abby Normal

Doobie... looking good my friend. Been a long time since I've been around these parts, glad to see your still here and your garden is growing very well, Congrats! I'm just getting the Bud Shack started up again, wish I had the opportunity to grow outdoors like you. I'll be watching this one :) Take care buddy...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Great to see you guys, you make this very special for me. Are we going to see more of Doobie soon..I hope so, miss this place. I shot these the other day, this my Slummin Moonshine. She's putting out the pink pistils like mad and I'm capturing all day if you can imagine. You guys will get tired of me come November but until then I'm fucking busy..smiles..DD

Attachments

• slummin-moon-65-2SP-W.jpg
    slummin-moon-65-2SP-W.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 14
  • slummin-moon-6546-SP-W.jpg
    slummin-moon-6546-SP-W.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 15
  • slummin-moon-6632-SP-W.jpg
    slummin-moon-6632-SP-W.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 16
  • slummin-moon-6676-SP-W.jpg
    slummin-moon-6676-SP-W.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16

JayBird1

Hey Doob....glad to see you are back....and still at it. Cant wait to see more of your art. Short fat girls should make some awesome pics soon. So glad you and your camera are back. I havent been around here in a while but back now to see the beauty.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
JayBird1-Brother Bear..thank you both for chiming in. What's going on now is busy shooting and the chop coming. Have to get those colas into the studio before the wifey chops um all off. Until then, more macros, this time KDS seed Kaseys' Gush. enjoy..DD

Attachments

• KCgush-7583-SP-W.jpg
    KCgush-7583-SP-W.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 13
  • KC-gush-7498-SP-W.jpg
    KC-gush-7498-SP-W.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
  • KC-gush-7412-SP-W.jpg
    KC-gush-7412-SP-W.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 14
  • KC-gush-7329-SP-W.jpg
    KC-gush-7329-SP-W.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 17
  • casey-gush-6721-SP-W.jpg
    casey-gush-6721-SP-W.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 12

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous photographs as-per-usual from you DD.

.....and for gorgeous photographs you are growing outstanding plants too.

I guess that you have a lot of work to do now, what with harvest time just about upon us. The fruits of your labour, sure look worth the trouble.

Grow On compadre'

Gypsy

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
..you are growing outstanding plants too.

I guess that you have a lot of work to do now, what with harvest time just about upon us. The fruits of your labour, sure look worth the trouble.

Grow On compadre'

Gypsy

Hey Boss, it's an honor to have your company here. Certainly so wonderful to have you free. Thanks so much for recognizing my growing work, and work it is. New images of LaPlata Alien Bubba Berry in the grow..cheers..

Attachments

• alien-bubba-8215-SP-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-8215-SP-W.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 13
  • alien-bubba-1407-SP-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-1407-SP-W.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 12
  • alien-hubba-1174-SP-W.jpg
    alien-hubba-1174-SP-W.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 15

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Busy like mad but here's some art shots for Ya of LaPlata Labs Bubba Berry, various black n white techniques...enjoy..

Attachments

• alien-bubba-1288-BnW-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-1288-BnW-W.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 14
  • alien-bubba-1212-BnW-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-1212-BnW-W.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 15
  • alien-bubba-1175-BW-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-1175-BW-W.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
  • alien-bubba-1175-BnW-grain-W.jpg
    alien-bubba-1175-BnW-grain-W.jpg