What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer 2016 with DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Workin Man...

Workin Man...

always checking your thread when updated as your flowers always kick a$$ DoobieDuck :tiphat:

just unfair for me to submit your photos for POTM..your pictures and Professor P's pictures are a notch above the rest of us :biggrin:

that being said.....we want more :woohoo:

Thank you, but I truly work as hard as anyone you know to bring you these images. I find it funny how Peeps don't nominate me, most think I've won many times, most don't vote for me when nominated for the same reason..
I won only a couple times is all since joining in 2005 with 7,301 posts and tens of thousands of images. You'd think someone would consider the time I dedicate to sharing my art with you all and give me a nomi just for that?

The lack of comments is because you leave everyone speechless with your outstanding work lol
Thanks for sharing, your pics always brighten my day :)

seeded very true, I've heard that speechless for years as well. I consistently thank people and comment on their work if I like it whether I've been there recently or not.. I'm honored to brighten your day..comments like that a reason I work like I do.

Lyspan thank you, appreciated.

Thank you Doobie, can't wait to have the reports from your patients!
Good job !
Cheers :tiphat:

Just sharing goodies with them today, it'll be awhile until I hear back.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relentless Cherry Cookie insane resins..also in our macro thread..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

JAWS

really hope to get some jaws gear under your lens some day my brother!!!..

always outstanding !

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see you here @Jaws ..now shooting Doobies' Malawi. My Malawi is Afropips Malawi Gold x (Head Mass Super Skunk x Sour Bubble) I try to grow one of these out in every grow but missed last year. Macros soon in the MPE thread..enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_8387-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    IMG_8387-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8388-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    IMG_8388-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8391-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    IMG_8391-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8395-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    IMG_8395-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8401-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    IMG_8401-doobie-malawi-W.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 18

paper thorn

Veteran
can i sit here all day and look at your pics dd?
those macros are great. The buds are sooooooo resiny. Better every year brother.

seeded

Thank you, but I truly work as hard as anyone you know to bring you these images. I find it funny how Peeps don't nominate me, most think I've won many times, most don't vote for me when nominated for the same reason..
I won only a couple times is all since joining in 2005 with 7,301 posts and tens of thousands of images. You'd think someone would consider the time I dedicate to sharing my art with you all and give me a nomi just for that?

You raise a fair point so I was going to nominate you but unfortunately one of the rules for the competition is "Seed Vendors and photos containing advertising/website links are not eligible for the poll".

To be honest it's a damn shame because you probably would win and the overall quality of entries would definitely go up as everyone tries to compete against your weaponized photographic skills. Got to admit I do like standing a chance with everyone else though :laughing:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
can i sit here all day and look at your pics dd?
those macros are great. The buds are sooooooo resiny. Better every year brother.

Paper Thorn very nice, appreciated Sir.

You raise a fair point so I was going to nominate you but unfortunately one of the rules for the competition is "Seed Vendors and photos containing advertising/website links are not eligible for the poll".

seeded thank you for pointing this out. I had never seen that before, must have been added after I was managing the contest here. I'm not a vendor, I use DoobieDuck.com only as my copyright tag, there is nothing for sale on my site. Happy Holidays....

Just received my copies of Revs new book, True Living Organics by Green Candy Press. I'm honored to have captured another cover this year. Enjoy..

attachment.php

Attachments

• true-living-organics-W.jpg
    true-living-organics-W.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 15
T

Theoldweldflash

k+ As usual ! DD you always seem to outdo yourself in both growing and your internationally known Beautiful nugget pics, Those damn Hummers sent ya str8 VIRAL! Much love and Jah Bless

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are a badass Doobie! Love your thread..

Chili B love your company buddy..

k+ As usual ! DD you always seem to outdo yourself in both growing and your internationally known Beautiful nugget pics, Those damn Hummers sent ya str8 VIRAL! Much love and Jah Bless

TOWF...thank you Sir, much appreciated.

Here are KDS Seed Green Apple from the fall grow..still sorting thru those pics. She was no slouch, heavy yields, great meds, thanks KenDog..Enjoy.

Attachments

• LA1A0780-kds-apple-W.jpg
    LA1A0780-kds-apple-W.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A0772-kds-apple-W.jpg
    LA1A0772-kds-apple-W.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A0769-kds-apple-W.jpg
    LA1A0769-kds-apple-W.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A0764-kds-apple-W.jpg
    LA1A0764-kds-apple-W.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 16

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays friends sending you off with some new images of LaPlata Labs Alien Bubba. Images from the chop November 2016 in my studio all natural lighting. Enjoy...

Attachments

• LA1A0809-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    LA1A0809-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 11
  • LA1A0811-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    LA1A0811-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A0813-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    LA1A0813-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0816-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    LA1A0816-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0818-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    LA1A0818-alien-bubba-W.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 14
B

Buck-annaC

Hello DD.:tiphat:
Happy Holidays to an ole long lost Friend.
The images are as beautiful as ever.
I will contact you via Pm once I get settled back in.

Buck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello DD.:tiphat:
Happy Holidays to an ole long lost Friend.
The images are as beautiful as ever. ....
Buck.

Hey guys isn't it great seeing Buck around again. Thanks for seeking me out old friend.
Today, almost the last of my studio pics from last fall. Here is Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie again showing off her resinous content, enjoy and Happy new Years..see you next year..DD

Attachments

• LA1A0854-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    LA1A0854-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0852-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    LA1A0852-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A0850-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    LA1A0850-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A0847-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    LA1A0847-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
  • LA1A0844-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    LA1A0844-cherry-cookie-W.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 14
B

Buck-annaC

Thanks for seeking me out old friend...DD
Thanks for the kudos DD. You have and always will be an inspiration to me. Your Photography skills are barnone and preceded only by your personality along with your love of your profession.
I look forward to many a new conversation with ya and even knocking the dust off a few of the old ones!:biggrin:
See ya soon my long lost Brother.

Buck.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
just poking my head in to say hi, pictures are still looking mighty fine. good to see you still doing your thing! happy new year DD

bloyd

Veteran
Always great vibes in a dd thread. Oh, and the pics are beautiful as ever.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, Here is my Midnight Blackberry, the first plant images ever. I didn't want to throw her here in my Summer 2016 thread but yet to create the 2017 version, enjoy...

Attachments

• LA1A0878-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    LA1A0878-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0881-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    LA1A0881-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 16
  • LA1A0885-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    LA1A0885-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0888-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    LA1A0888-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A0890-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    LA1A0890-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful as always doobster!

hey,i got some images published in a locally produced mag,i even sorta got paid and wrote a short article...