What's new

Suge's PK BX1 1IX & DMT progress pics

G

guest3854

Ill be dropping some old school Prophet on the Bay soon, at auction, before the new release of Prophet hits.

That is, if they aren't sold locally, first...

Regarding tha DMT Kush and tha family of out crosses, they're underway. Tha DMT Kush will be out first, but again, tha out crosses won't be out fer some time, as testing will need to be done. Tha GrindHouse Squad, Bobby, TR and myself will be goin through 'em.

Tha out cross list:
Girl Scout Cookies, a Bay area elite bringing tha highest dollar.
'91 Chem (Skunk VA clone)
SFV OG
Tahoe OG
Diablo OG
Kardashian Kush (My $elected pheno of The Prophet, thick bottom end and with some beautiful color, lol)
Blockhead IBL (Bringing that game bred "bite)

I had considered adding tha pre '98 Bubba Kush, but believe that tha quality of flower and trich would suffer, greatly. So it was not used fer breeding to tha distant relative.

I 'spose this thread is a bit old news considering not only is tha DMT projects are "on", but also tha Pure Kush thang was shit canned, sheesh... I lost my ass on that one, lol. Guess we'll let it ride till more real info is available...
Steele

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
I wantd to resurrect this thread... So I'd suggest btt, let the music ride an check out the thread. Some info on finding the General DMT stud and new gen. DMT queen!

Bless,
Steele

F

Funion

Picked up a pack of DMT earlier today. Very excited as I have been waiting for a few years for this day.
F