What's new

Suge's PK BX1 1IX & DMT progress pics

G

guest3854

Ladies and gents are gitting bigger, with more clones being taken.... Tha DMT is gonna be larger than I had planned, with some otha exciting developments, as well!

Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah Steele. Bring em on man. You gonna be postin a heads up here?

G

guest3854

Mornin' fellas,
so I posted in another thread regarding tha DMT project(s). Looking closely, I said "PROJECT(S)". I didn't have any plans on crossing tha DMT to anythang bit after long thought and careful consideration, I have decided to proceed with what I believe will be tha perfect ladies to use in crossing these DMT studs... we shall see... I'm keeping tha crosses I plan to make under wraps, 'till I feel more comfortable with how thangs are progressing, but would be interesting to hear y'alls thoughts on what tha ladies being used, may be..! As fer pics, tha males and females are currently in veg with not much to look at but here's some shots of tha original DMT mother....

From tha BX1 2IX

To tha current selection of head bitch dog...

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very nice pix steele.

for crosses to the DMT how about (mobb boss/dmt)=chemist maybe......... or (dmt/ultra sonya(merlot pheno)= absenth...... sorry i dont know how to spell the name of that drink.hope these dont sound to crazy.:artist:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Pics look great SS! I can't imagine what you have up your sleeve for these but i'm still interesting in the pure DMT project. The Sour B Bx2/3s I have going are rocking so if thats any indication how this Sour B DMT pheno is sort gonna be like i'm even more interested in getting my hands on a pack :). If you release em anytime soon I got a few crosses I want to do ;), should be some wicked stuff if it happens thats all i'm saying :). Thanks for dropping some more pics by, I hope you have enough beans to calm the cravings. Take care 1

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Looks great for sure !
Maybe some pure sativa cross would be great :p
Haze, Thai, Panama... you decide :ying:

G

guest3854

Cob, yeep, straight DMT will be released first with tha Tahoe, SFV and '91 Chem crosses following after being tested... Nothing to look at, just vegging right along, these bitches take their time.....

Tha DMT will be following tha Blockhead IBL, being as tha scheduling fits perfectly...
Steele