What's new

Suge's PK BX1 1IX & DMT progress pics

G

guest3854

Let this shit roll, I don't like soft assed shit.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKtbtgQC6Us

Alright folks, here go some shots showing tha development of some of our projects currently underway. Hard Kush aroma from Suge's PK has finally started, these gals didn't show too much fragrance early in life..... Of course, the Pure Kush, tha Northern Lights and hybrid phenos in between have shown. I've had some issues with feeding these gals, as they've
been a bitch to git under control.

Tha DMT has shown prominent stench, permeating and dominating the room with it's sweet, chemical goodness. I'll git some pics of tha DMT here in tha next day er two.

(Forgive pic orientation and pic quality)

'Nough fuggin talk..... Suge's PK BX1 1IX

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

Last edited:

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
YES YES YES and more YES!!!!! That DMT looks like it would be perfect next to my C99 i my setup.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I'm talkin about... Keep that shit rollin S

Looks to me that the pic #1 is the pk pheno and #2 is the nl pheno? so on and so forth

shack

Wow, looking good Steele:yoinks::respect:

I know what ever you do,it will be stellar.
Watching them Pure Kush,can't wait to see what you do with them.

shack

picture.php

Hey Steele, heres a pic from 08,its a pic of the Pure Kush Bx1,same seeds your working with.

Its some top notch smoke and an easy plant to grow.

Damn,I can't wait to see what you do with the PK Bx1.

G

guest3854

Cob, though there are different lookin' plants in here, I'm gonna just let 'em ride an' see where they take us.

Trinity, hella bru. Grindin' on these bitches but really excited to see what tha studs are bringing. Tha first pic showed male an' what a gnarly General he's showing to be.

Well there you have it folks; Samples an' beans came from Shack, a shit load'a beans I might add. Perfect fer sifting through to find tha Generals and elite females. Tha main PK sample reminded me of a coastal breeze on tha palette an' worthy stone.

Again, MAD THANKS Shack,
Stay safe brutha
Steele

monkey5

Veteran
nice grow!

nice grow!

Steel, I have some of Suge's Pure Kush S1 seeds..I cant wait to pop these bad girls once i'm in a safe/legal place! monkey5

G

guest3854

Thanks Monkey...... I'm sure you'll find somethang worth playin with.

Alright fellas, again, 'scuse tha pic quality an' orientation......

Pure Kush

This girl is lookin more like a show pony, looks pretty, (but nothin behind her) not to much aroma

picture.php

NL pheno, nice aroma

picture.php

This'un here, if she smokes as good as she looks, we'll be in for it, fo sho..... good GOD.

picture.php

Side shoots from that Godly creation....

picture.php

Git tha DMT up in just a bit......!
Steele

G

guest3854

Well fuck, trying to upload a bunch o' pics but having some trouble.... here go a pic er two of DMT to fix y'all up while yer waiting...... (got several mediocre pics in my DMT gallery)

This gal has full DMT conformation, fragrance and hoping for that stone an' flavor; thus far a strong candidate as a mother to tha DMT line......

picture.php

Steele

G

guest3854

Afternoon folks, been a lil bit, as I've just been checking in every so often. Bout once a month er so... anyhow, as some of you may have heard through tha grapevine, tha Pure Kush project was shit canned due to a huge amount of herming. No more details ...... cept maybe Suge should have run more of his progeny before releasing that garbage; fuggin weak

Tha DMT selections were made and though tha quality is extra dank tha yield is such shit that I'm really not convinced in letting this proceed. Please share yer thoughts......

Be well fellas
Steele

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its always good to go with ya first instinct. On the other hand just to be sure. Give a few people a run at her with at least average grow skills. To see how she does in different environments just incase. If she is at least extra dank thats half the battle. Getting that yeild up on her will be another time consuming project it self. Keep it rolling and good to hear you are still trying to make it happen.