What's new

Suburban Jungle. Timewarpxlowryder, Guerilla gold, Manitoba meds,and many others.

Che

Veteran
Proper show Johnnyhash, I am loving all the greens gear you're pimping this year!! I have a couple MM#2 mommas that look like they might pull through the re-veg state and produce clones. If they do, look out!! :D

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
:pimp3:Hey Dj thanks bro nice lookin buds enjoy.

Paddi thanks for stopping in mate:redface:

Che brother good to see ya lurkingI had to rock some greens gear for some early goodness. How is the mm#2? Peace.
some dry timelow#1 timewarp pheno.
picture.php

rolling a blunt of timelow with some homegrown organic tobacco sealed with honey.
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Lookin good there

I am a bit dissappointed with the greens gear.

I bet in canada it is early but not where i live , it will be end september / half october:wallbash:

edit it just is fucking light pollution on guerillia they go as planned

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Tirs thanks for stoppin in bro, I had to take the chunky GG down as it was ready, and its also a great season for rot hehe.

Hey Thc thanks man, did all your gg's recieve light pollution? Do you have some gg that is just late? Let us know. Not sure what i think of the strain yet. Peace.
picture.php

Greens

Hey Johnyhash, good to see you have a nice crop going on. I'm sure you are going to love the GG and Manitoba Meds. They are simply awesome all round early outdoor plants. That timelow looks like a nice early strain as well. Yeah, it looks like THC has a late one, but that's probably from the light pollution. Most GGs finish by late August/early september at his latitude in Europe.

Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Greens

THC123

Veteran
yes it is damn light pollution

i have been covering my greenhouse for w week now and i see lots of advance in flowering , i think in 2 weeks i will have small buds , not early at all

But i got one on guerillia that should be ready in 2 weeks and another that should be ready half-3rd week september.

So next year greens gear on.... GUERILLIA:laughing: for me

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Greens good to hear from you bro. Congratulations on the new carreer. I smoked some gg tonight and it was awsome. I had two different phenos as mother plants, the one pheno is nice, but the other one is really dank, tastes like cough syrup with some skunky gas, good to the last drop, unfortunatly i cloned the other pheno mostly. I kept a mom of the dank pheno wich i might use in some breeding projects we will see.
One of my manitoba meds smells like orange and pine, the one i was cloning smells like musky fruitloops with a hint of skunk.

Hey Thc123 thanks for the details. I love how every season brings a new experience, and lessons learned. Atleast your late gg's may be some of the heaviest around.:canabis:
Heres some shots from today.
GG#2 for you Greens

picture.php

texada x blueberryjam starting to flower heavy.

picture.php

Greens

Beautiful Guerilla Gold nug, johnyhash! That's cool that you kept a killer GG#2 mom to clone in the future. GGs with that fuel-like skunky smell are always super dank with a great taste. Yeah, pretty much all GG2s are good, but some are just killer. The GG#3 and GG#5 are more consistent for being almost all killer.

I've had many Manitoba Meds smell like orange and pine. That stuff is going to taste awesome and will pack a serious punch. Some will be more like black licorice and sour grape. Most of the GGs and Meds will have that skunky smell in the background and it reeks of skunk when it burns.

The texada timewarp x blueberry jam looks like an awesome early plant too!

Greens

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Greens I picked the gg2 out of the line cause you said its the earliest,:smoke: It must be nice seeing your seeds growing happily around the world, nice work indeed.
Thanks for the compliment on the timewarp x bbjam, I have high hopes for this strain, the timewarpf5 I used in the cross had the densest heaviest buds i have ever grown. Too bad you dont have a thread this year i was hoping to follow a long with your grow. Peace Greens.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hey johny!!! nice trichs there,,,they look tastey!!!!any gg beans avail... or maybe save me a clipping..if so snag me some~!!! peace djxx

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Dj talk to me in pm about that stuff, I made some bubble today with my clippings.:joint: Peace.
picture.php

zappa66

Wow, those are some great looking plants, that texada x blueberryjam sounds crazy did you make the cross yourself?

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Deaners thanks man, I am deffinitly enjoying it a lot.:joint:

Hey Zappa thanks for the kind words man. I did make the texada x bbjam cross. I think they will be awsome also but we will see what happens, texada crosses always have a wide range of phenos. I have about six different texada x bbjam females from seed outside, and a few there clones. Hopefully all goes well and we get to see how it turns out.:yummy:

Excited for this strain. romulan diesel x lowryder. Very vigorous this clone was put out late. Peace.

picture.php