What's new

Suburban Jungle. Timewarpxlowryder, Guerilla gold, Manitoba meds,and many others.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

better pics from today!!!

better pics from today!!!

better pics from today!!!day 58!!! romulan d and mikado pics!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace djxx

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hey buddy here is the last live pic of the mikado x blueberry jams and romulan d!!! the landlord is working on the roof and we had to pull em at day 63!!
picture.php

picture.php

next up some nugs snots!!!!peace dj

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Dj frosty lookin nugs bro, sorry to hear you had to chop early.Happy harvesting!

Hey Strainbrain, what are you gonna be exploring exactly???

8 days of straight rain and ya some buds where rotting yikes! I took down some stuff today was almost ready, just cant risk loosing it all to rot. I accidently had a couple males at this spot one with purple flowers, coulda sworn i seen hairs earlier hehe.
picture.php

Manitoba meds in the forefront and a male in the back.
picture.php

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey thaks for the kind words, Bongcritter, nomaad, and backcountry ya put a smile on my face. Next season im gonna have some greencure ready for the girls the weather is just too unpredictable. Rained like crazy everyday for the past 8 days, so hard that lots of bottom nuggs just completely covered in mud, and ofcourse budrot, so close to the end. It would have been nice to let these go another week, still lots out there, lots of late ones too, the weather looks good hopefully there isnt rot at my other plots. Peace.
Timelow from today
picture.php

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hey johny...what strain was "the bounty" was it gg???also here is a rom d cola shot... i think one is more romulan and one is more diesel!!!funky weird smell out of both of em!!!peace djxx
picture.php

D

DJXXPLATINUM

babies!!!

babies!!!

hey buddy look at the next shit i got goin on!!!babies and moms trainwreck, appallachia and the white!!!
picture.php

peace dj

THC123

Veteran
Havent been to icmag in a while , but boy oh boy , nice frosty buds man and that manitoba med is gonna have huge buds.

Mine has JUST started flowering

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Dj nice looking babies hehe lotsa seedlings, nice clone strains too good luck with em. Congrats on harvest man nicely done.
The bounty is timelow.

Hey DSG:joint:

Thc 123 thanks for the compiments man. Your plants are looking awsome.. nice harvest coming your way.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey #1Cheesebuds thanks mang glad you like em. Heres some more pics from last week

Texada timewarpf5 x blueberry jam... these should have really frosty heavy nuggs.
picture.php

Manitoba medicine
picture.php

some buds of guerilla gold
picture.php

some timelow #2 buds aka dogshit pheno hhehe kinda smells like dogshit but tastes sweet n hashy.
picture.php

il get some pics of dry timelow#1 buds soon hope you enjoy the pictures peace out.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

man some nice trichs there~!!!!!oooh that timewarp x bluberry(aka the primo?) looks nice!!!peace dj

D

DJXXPLATINUM

stoned

stoned

sorry i meant to post these pics of mikado x blueberry jams and rom d dried nugz!!
picture.php

picture.php

peace dj

Latest posts

Latest posts