What's new

SUBSHOTS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
coco-it is killer/ at my little session i had the other night, we were all checkin her out-trying to describe her aroma-we had all settled on electric lime-which dragor had described to me earlier, when one of the bro's opened the jar for the first time and said green gatorade. that was it. settled! then we went and got some green gatorade from the am/pm to doublecheck and it was right on! flower time-well my bro took her to 70 and i took her to 58, few more cycles we will figure out what is best. as far as replacing schrom, weellll, i may have gotten a little ahead of myself on that one. i just got schrom back, and will be doing a few side by sides before i make that call.....sub
-----remo thanks for stoppin in...sub

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sub - Lookin great as always man! That Black D cross looks ridiculous.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks rain-we both try hard!
--heres a new strain im growin. a bro on the beach light stressed a strawberry deisel and this particular plant was a stray seed, so it was a cross with one of the following:
-sour cream(most likely)
-white willow
-purple urkle
-lions piss
-silver haze
I love his silver haze, but according to a bro who is familiar with all of the above, his guess was sour cream because of the structure. she is pictured in the early 50's

G

guest5703

Hell yea sub I remember that beast of a cola when I was over there, IT IS AS BIG AS IT LOOKS!!! Sweet job how is that FFA coming along??? Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they gonna be better when they get in thier new room tonight...settin it up now....sub....and yeah, shes bout 18" to 20" cola..maybe bigger

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
kat-it actually has 4 doors-2 in frt. 2 in back. coolest tent ive seen yet. Innovative growing solutions in mira mesa-in process of moving to coast. pb i think.

kathmandu

think i may have to get one of those, looks like high qaulity and you can never have to many entry points for access to each part of the garden, so you dont have to crawl over and around the plants rubbing of trichs and breaking branches....
thanks SUB

Dragor

anything you touch comes out extremely fine subrob! great frickin work with that Nadia dude, it's really somethin else man, I didn't get to smell her much when i was there - what's her terpenes smellin like? Definitely was as tall as that but did bulk up since I last saw it or maybe I was just too herbed out to notice the true size haha - how many days now? I wanna see how colorful she's gonna get, eieks! already POTM nominee-ready but I wanna see how they look when more ripened pistils haha keep it :rasta: excellent job... :joint:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been neglecting this thread a lil. too comfortable with friends in san diegos finest! lets see some pics. first a couple in tight nug shots of NADIA(day 85):

----a few up close shots of FFA. these shots suck and DO NOT do FFA justice! the smell of this plant is like, well... if you took some og, lotsa bong resin, and left them in a pool of musty water in your basement! in a good way! I CANNOT WAIT TO SMOKE THIS!!!(day 53)

-------couple little side nugs of chem d. i WILL learn how to use a camera now that my bro has semi retired from taking pics! i swear.(first-unknown day)(second-day 51)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks kat! i am still gettin used to the cam. before harvest i will get some representative shots!

G

grapepunched

Sub, just hopping in to say great thread still and what a grower you are!
You keep impressing me over and over, can't wait to puff ya down...
Will ya be in Vegas?
Regardless, if there's anything I can help you do, let me know good buddy, cheers!

-gp

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sub - as always looking frosty and dank up in here! Keep doin what you do man! Peace and respect!

Dragor

Sic pics senor subrob!
You runnin some serious elites this time with the D and FFA, both look like outstanding, major sweating of trich heads in every last crevice!
How long you gonna take the D? Its supposed to be a powerful sativa-type high at 63-65 I think...
FFA should be interesting, looks so much like GreenCrack (colors and calyxes) but the pistils colors are definitely OGK'ish...
Still can't get over the size of Nadia, she's like what, 4ft tall? 6in wide? LoL! She looks very much like Sour Cream when I compared to the pics on DNA's website - gonna be insane smoke dude Sour Cream (Sour Diesel x G13Haze) x Strawberry Diesel - talk about sativa dominance & flavors, no wonder the super long flowering time on her... That early sample of her we smoked was definitely more mental high than body, but it was too early I think and not fully cured so don't wanna judge anything yet, a promising strain to say the least! ;)
Keep it dank dude check back with ya soon! -D-

hazy

Veteran
Did I read right, that you get these monster buds from either 400s or 600s.
I'm seriously doing something wrong under my 400. Big respect to you subrob.