What's new

SUBSHOTS

G

grapepunched

Sub~
You still growing that Grape Ape or GodsGift? Was that you or am I tripping?? lol
Can't wait to talk to ya buddy, later! PEACE

-gp

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GP-- whaddup man? na, im not going to make vegas. i got so much goin on right now. i wanted too, but not this time. i did have what i thought was grape ape, and i posted that i was groing it, but it turned out to be mendo purps. one run and done. wasnt bad, just didnt strike me like that GDP cut. havent done any of the god's yet. talk to ya soon bro...
--rainman-always glad to have you drop in man. thanks for the words
---dragor, the FFA has my full and complete attention right now! she looks so luscious and sticky and dark. the only time i even smell the chem d is when i lean over her to get to the ffa! and that is sayin sumpin, cuz that chem d is gonna be bombass! i will probably take both to 68-70, all depends on what the trichs tell me. but shit, gonna end up taking nadia to 90-100, so whats a few more days on those two, yaknow? haha...cant wait for all three
--esbe, thanks man. would love to see nadia outdoors in a garden like yours
--darek, thanks for stoppin in man
---hazy-ive been runnin 600 watts for awhile now. some of the girls put out monsters, some dont. its mostly genetics and attention and nutrients. not something im doin that your not!
-----thanks everyone.....sub

Romalin

DIGITALHIPPY said:

correction: WOWOWOWOWOW

I get grape ape on a pretty consistent basis and it has NEVER looked like that. The real bummer is that it comes from a pretty good source. Props homie.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
big herb-are you as excited as i am bout FFA? she is at 50sumpin and really starting to SWELLLL. cant wait bro!-NADIA is rapidly finishing nad interestingly enough has really started to smell like what i expected bubblegum to smell like. just outa the blue changed aromas on me!
---romalin-thanks man. appreciate the props. if you look at the top line on those pics you will see my edit-i have drawn the conclusion after much input that the strain pictured was most likely mendo purps.

G

grapepunched

So why did you cull the Mendo Purps? It looks as good as any purple pot I've ever seen! Was it just straight up bland in taste or potency or something????
She looks great Rob, get her back!

-gp

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gp-the reason she got culled was space. we are very limited and trying to get down to 3 moms each. least for awhile. the competition is still open and the GDP you and i talked about just beat out the purps. yeild, the mendo wins, flavor was SUPERB, but we both just love that GDP(royal cut?)

Sub that nadia looks so good thats one chunky girl everything is lookin super dank its hard to believe that ffa smells more than the d thats gonna be some good shit cant wait to see the finish great work as always.

G

grapepunched

The only reason I thought yours was the Royale cut was that it was grown by a friend who also grew the Kens, he was running them side by side when we last spoke... But last I heard he skipped town because he had some outstanding warrants, so alas, I can not get the Kens back... But the grandma is super-funk, you will like her methinks... =)

-gp

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
subrob said:
big herb-are you as excited as i am bout FFA?

god DAMN ican tell ya rob how ANXIOUS i am,,, ill rub one of the lower stalks of tha plant,,, and rest of tha day i get that fruity sour kushy skunk smell follown me around all day,,,, i axed 2 moms to make room for her,,, cause she aint going ANYWHERE anytime soon>>>and i have given her out to many friends to ensure its exsistance

my ffa is @ day 47,,, my camera is bust:::so im gona make it over to my boys house tomorow and convince ((i.e. chronik bribe)) him to let me use it,,, so i should get some nice pics up tomorow<<<his camera = MUCH nicer than mine

how long you gona take her??? mines got at least 2-2.5 wks more til matuity

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
juls-thanks! the chem d smells like a lil bit a heaven too, and she is coming on strong towards the end, but that FFA is just a new smell to me, and i cant quit sniffin it!!! NADIA has had only 1 pic that i think does it justice, which is my fault cuz im kinda a crappy photographer. she looks and smells so good, not to mention FFFFAAAAAATTTTTTT cola!
----gp-looking forward to grandma, been fascinated by mothership ever since i read bout her.
-----big herb-you know me, if i gotta take her to 70 i got no probs with that. im patient. hard not takin her at 55 though. without a microscope i would swear she was done! cant wait to see the sheer size of your girl!!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Sub, she DOES look done around 55-60, eh? hahaha But 70 will make your mouth water, and that smell becomes out-of-this-world complex. :) She's a hard to to run out of, BEWARE, you WILL regret running out! hehehe

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr cheezy-thanks man-madness is one of my all time favorites! i am runnin one right now.
----CC-good to see ya bro. lookin forward to your writeup on chem d next. the last couple nights she has really fattened up-and so dense. incredible so far. i have a real low humidity grow going right now, and i feel like that may affect the aroma of these girls a lil. FFA seems to smell less right now then she did a week ago. but she still smells, i dont know, great!?
-----heres a shot or two of the HTC SKUNK i have going-day 30:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick info update:took FFA at day 66, CHEM D at 70, and NADIA at day 100. dry pics very soon.....sub

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice to say the least....some rep comming your way !

Latest posts

Latest posts