What's new

Subrob Hash

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks folks!
It's all drysift. Usually pressed by hand. Sometimes I use a little 2 ton dabpress with low or no heat. Playing around w different things, trying to learn.
I usually just use my trim bin for 150 micron screen, then I clean it further on bubblemans 200 mesh count screen. Different amounts of cleaning per strain. Still sorting out what's best. I'm no longer in California, no big rooms filled w multiple strains. Allows me to dial in the sifting per strain easier. Lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This flower is next. SSH. Been curing for ...between 2-3 months...got it written down somewhere. Looking forward to it. Been running this cut for years. Got pretty sick of it honestly. So took a couple years away from it. Reacquired to make a hybrid with it, which is in progress(ssh at 30 days with Sourdubb seeds). And try some hash.
IMG_20220831_221919671.jpg
IMG_20220831_221935858.jpg
IMG_20220831_222031748.jpg
IMG_20220831_222239841.jpg

NotYourSaviour

I have some small chunks of several varieties of 3 year old bubble hash. The aroma settles down to a nice rich intensity - the chunk smell and the burn smell. Yum! And smooth . . . really really smooth. But it does depend upon the quality of your extraction. I was just starting and I have a sample or two that had a little too much contamination. The coughing never goes away. The taste and smell improve but the damn coughing remains. :rasta:
Agree on that one and can only explain my point of view when talking about traditional imports, in particular Moroccan gear here but works for other imports and homemade hashish as well, if a high grade from there is not coming with this it's simply not a high grade to me then ; those grades may smell like hashish to someone not familiar but they just smell like burnt plant matter to people having to do with this topic.
In my theory they indeed not letting the so called filtered ones with foreign genetics there sit for a certain while(traditional landrace gets harvested and then they store the plants for up to a year before sifting)and process them. They definitely smell not like plant matter to me then and have their own aroma but it is not very pronounced as with the approach above. So still a high grade to me then if everything else is all right. Only hearsay regarding producing techniques but aging processed resins lead to a more rounded product but don't change the original quality.

Enyoy your own goodies again and Subrob too of course!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This, and the last couple pics, are chunks of Tropicana cherries by Relentless, grown by another icmagger here in town, then dry sifted, hand pressed by me.
Smoking the chunk from last couple pics. Heavy high and literal cherry taste. This chunk, and the ones coming up will all be getting a cure. About half will be assured of at least a couple month cure, the other half will be up to dude who's getting it. Lol.
Made from leaf, so much easier than flower. When it's quality grown and good genes anyway.

IMG_20221007_121134542.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update on those SSH flowers:
Yeah...quit decades long tobacco habit on a whim 4 weeks ago...so...been smoking big joints and that stuff is just about gone. 🤣

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was just down that way yesterday,then spaced calling mostly because there was a gap in traffic on picacho so i zipped across and ended up at the bike shop...