What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
what breed is that rooster ? kinda like a road island but looks like some fighting cock to

He's a Black Copper Maran.We just ordered 13 day old chicks of the same breed and 2 Cream Legbar hens. The last 2 are the only chickens that can be identified the day they hatch as male or female because of feather color.
The wife wants to get a couple of Americana's too. They lay blue and green eggs. Once crossed with the rooster I have, the offspring will lay olive colored eggs.

Unc-Grab em by the legs and hold them upside down will put them to sleep. But I'm guessing your version of doing it, the 4 hours of crying behind the sofa after being anally violated for money will do it too.
Guineas, even with the noise they make, will let you know if anything, and I mean anything comes into your yard. Such as bears, pigs, and other unwanted guest.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is true,they do make good watchdogs so to speak,but a couple of geese would do that as well
and who gives a rooster money for that? certainly never tipped any sheep...i have tipped cows,which is great fun right up until the farmer fills your ass with rock salt...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
So do cows that graze on the sides of steep hills have 2 legs shorter than the others so they don't tip over?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
baker with the force? i didnt think ewoks had many jedi...
on a good day jw looks more like a band member from the mos eisly cantina...

Grizz

Veteran
lol, i see its sunday again, im so glad you guys think so highly of me. makes me loved and appreciated

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What Would Cravenmore Say???

What Would Cravenmore Say???

an interpretation by, Infi​

Cravenmore said:
we figured you should get some tough love here...

the love here... gets no tougher homies...

I always come in peace

:biggrin: was that a good Crave impersonation... Huh?:bigeye:

Peace,
Infi

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts