What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strive presents: Triangle Trip (a GrownOut joint)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks buckets for stokin me out w that TT!! Last time I smoked the triangle was prolly back n 95/96...... I'm ready to see what's happening......

Glad you enjoyed it. You get cuts too? If so enjoy that one, its definitely something very special.

just caught up in here myself , fantastic job on the grow & report Hugh :tiphat: & to Grownout for making the magic !!!

I've got a cut of her from a generous buddy ! & one thing i didn't see mentioned was yield .... what can i expect from a months veg in 3 gallons of coco ? then flowered under 1k watts of HPS .

can't wait to try this one :bigeye:

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. Means a lot coming from you since I know you have had your hands on quite a few killer cuts. Also stoked you were gifted cuts. I assume you have the #1 pheno (Aka Cheeba Cut) that's been going around. I think you will definitely like how she turns out. Definitely keep me posted on what you think and if you post pics. Always good to see her grown by many different growers.

Id say Catafish is pretty spot on with his answer. He's run her a few times now as well. Hugh and Morcheeba have had the most time with her out of anyone. They are the ones responsible for finding the #1 (cheeba cut) pheno that has been making its rounds. Unfortunately I had a little scare and shut down for a year and a half so I am just now getting my grow going again. Ill be growing the TT again very soon and I cant wait!!

-G/O

Catatafish

Veteran
G/O, any chance of some bx'ing with the TK cut? I know there is supposed to be restrictions or whatevers...

Would love to get something with high % tk going on.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
dans,

i dont weigh anything but she has nice dense nugs. she will do best topped multiple times and due to the thick stalk she's not the easiest to scrogg.

we'll get hugh's ass in here to give his input.

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Glad you enjoyed it. You get cuts too? If so enjoy that one, its definitely something very special.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. Means a lot coming from you since I know you have had your hands on quite a few killer cuts. Also stoked you were gifted cuts. I assume you have the #1 pheno (Aka Cheeba Cut) that's been going around. I think you will definitely like how she turns out. Definitely keep me posted on what you think and if you post pics. Always good to see her grown by many different growers.

Id say Catafish is pretty spot on with his answer. He's run her a few times now as well. Hugh and Morcheeba have had the most time with her out of anyone. They are the ones responsible for finding the #1 (cheeba cut) pheno that has been making its rounds. Unfortunately I had a little scare and shut down for a year and a half so I am just now getting my grow going again. Ill be growing the TT again very soon and I cant wait!!

-G/O

hooked up copperfield,homeboy from back in the day....the person i got her from said it.was cool to pass her around...hope i didnt.step on any toes...

dans,

i dont weigh anything but she has nice dense nugs. she will do best topped multiple times and due to the thick stalk she's not the easiest to scrogg.

we'll get hugh's ass in here to give his input.

peace

THICK STALK...???....shit!!! ya got that right...lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outa reps this morning :shucks:

but Thanx for all the kinds words & encouragement :tiphat:
not sure which cut it is , but more than likely the #1 if its the most commonly passed one .
i look forward to running her ! & hope to do her justice !!! & yep , i'll post pics when its time .
it'll be nice to run a strain that doesn't need stakes or a net for a change ! lol

Thanx again everyone !!! :tiphat:

Catatafish

Veteran
Yea i dont think you need stakes....but i use em to spread her thighs and let the light shine down on her girlie parts. She gets some elephant ear outer fan leaves and will shade some of the lowers if you dont chop some off.

But yea i dont remember much flopping without them

Copperfield

Thanks G/O...... Yea man, ole buckets did me a solid n hooked a brother up.... Super thankful!! Gave me 3 clones..... I'm noticing they grow a lil bit slow.... Which is no big deal..... I've had the same strains for years now... I'm glad to get some new gear to work with for sure...... thsnks again buckets!!

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
TT
picture.php
picture.php