What's new

Strive presents: Triangle Trip (a GrownOut joint)

Hugh Midity

Veteran
oh yeah its no big deal, got a new tusq on the way, supposed to have a clearer tone than the stock one. pickups are a much more involved affair lol.

Coba

Veteran
dude, that stomach thing has been going around up here too... ditto what DP said bro hoping you feel beetter.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
oh I'm feeling fine now, thanks guys. everythings running and new nut installed. yeah coba it is all over right now and rough too,beware.
dp I'm still divorced so even all that was awesome without her lol

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Triangle Trip 1&2

Triangle Trip 1&2

TT #1 on left / TT#2 on right

picture.php

TT #1
picture.php

TT #2
picture.php

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
whats happening in here....im.always up for some TT talk and or pics...
good looking gear,that hopefully ill get a chance at one day...:biggrin: :yummy:

bucketswithsoil

:tiphat: :thank you: :tiphat: :thank you:

dont know what i did or how i did,WHAT I DID...but im very excited and.honored to get a.chance at this specimen,much respect..

bucketswithsoil

and coba,to be honest buddy that was iceing on the cake after receiving what i did prior to the TT... im loving it right now,i am very lucky to be where im at right now at the moment..one of those right place right time.. :tiphat: :friends: :smoker:

Copperfield

Thanks buckets for stokin me out w that TT!! Last time I smoked the triangle was prolly back n 95/96...... I'm ready to see what's happening......

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just caught up in here myself , fantastic job on the grow & report Hugh :tiphat: & to Grownout for making the magic !!!

I've got a cut of her from a generous buddy ! & one thing i didn't see mentioned was yield .... what can i expect from a months veg in 3 gallons of coco ? then flowered under 1k watts of HPS .

can't wait to try this one :bigeye: