• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Cesar Gracie has even become a thug thanks to these fools

He acts like Two Live Crew 90% of his camera time

Grendelkhan

That melendez vs thomson was awesome! I didn't think that the fight was going to be much but it turned into a great fight. That trip thomson did in the third was a thing of beauty. I am sure that Barrett is going to take this one.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Melendez didnt win....:(.....gotta love non mma judges calling mma fights!!!

Pinkladyeater

Gotta say that Cormier won that fight pretty decisively. Props to Josh for being tough as nails and fighting with a broken hand. Hope to see Cormier fight some more top ten HW's.

D

DeftoneSmoker

yeah, josh showed his heart for sure. Cormier is just a big surprise in sense because he was only a replacement for the tourney. His fights are only going to get harder now though. People will always make sure to bring there best after tonight. Melendez is a tuf sob but damn it im tired of these fckin retards judging a sport that they have really NOOO idea about!!! We need more ex-fighters to judge these fights and boot this state official asswholes. Been watching ufc/mma since 1998 and I must say this is the funniest knockout face EVER!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpDWCa-wtc&feature=related

D

DeftoneSmoker

I didn't know Barnett had family members on IC.

LOL right. Only 2 reasons why someone would say he was winning the fight.1. Family2. Dont know shit! I seen the interview in which he speaks of....Reporter asks barnett and he laughed and said he eats them every morning with his wheaties. I just hate people that talk about mma like they know everything bout it when there clearly just quoting what they see on tv.... For the record I dont like barnett!!!!!! But not liking him has nothing to do with the heart and passion he showed in the ring.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8.gif

Fucking insane!! Olympic athletes are on a whole different level and I think DC proved it in this fight just like Ronda has been proving it with her insanely dominating performances.

I'm thinking he loses a little weight and goes on a straight TEAR in the UFC at LHW now. This just may be the guy with the skill and talent to stop Jon Jones' drunk ass.