sour dubb
grom
mtf
agent orange
scmk
choc diesel
chem d

DankHawk

tossed Big Buddha Cheese, leafy and lacking all around. Yield was the only thing considerable on 1 pheno. Otherwise its a beaster maker IMO. sticking to cali clone/genes from now on. No more Euro bs for me.

nomaad

Veteran
Razzberry- tried to flower all season.. low yield... zero mold resistance
AfPak- dank but low yielding
Berry White- Huge plant with enormous colas that didn't produce well
Trainwreck- taking too long to finish

L

Lune TNS

FFA - grew nice (pretty much exactly like ECSD, very hard to tell them apart side by side just by looks), loved the taste and smell, high was pretty good, not good enough.

LA Pure Kush - grew like bubba but had twice the yield. Very low on smell, although it did have a very nice sweet taste and smell. Kinda like sugary kush. Nice relaxing high, taste and smell didn't stand out enough though.

Lemon Thai - Love the buzz on this girl, uppp uppp and away when you are smoking her... smell was straight up off the chain too. Best lemon aroma ever. Didn't yield all that well so I got rid of her, would get her back if I had the chance though.

Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai - Kinda like a higher yielding lemon thai, with chocolately undertones in the taste upon exhale and a more hashy smell aswell... Great weed not my favorite though...

Giesel - Grows super nice, didn't really stand out to me as anything crazy though... it's like chemD-lite....

McFly - I actually tossed this one, but ended up saving one tiny clone to veg out for someone who wanted her, and that person got her elsewhere so I got stuck with her LOL... Very good bud, not strong enough though. Smells just like pineapple, tastes just like pineapple, and has a "daytime" buzz. Smoked a few diff batches from good growers, aswell as my own and we all agree that she is not strong enough, but the yield is sick and every smoker around here besides me LOVES her, so I guess she is being kept after all...

Amnesia Kush - super frosty, super bland

White Russian - Not as good as ak47, not as good as white widow

Super Silver Haze, romulator cut - On the verge of tossing this girl. I love the taste and smell, she is really special in that regard. I also love that she finishes very quick for a haze. That being said, the yield isn't so good, and honestly... she doesn't get me high enough for a haze. A good batch of piff simply blows her out of the water. I want a haze like that.

Possum

recently eliminated:

Serious Seeds - White Russian (slightly feminzed?, airy structure, decent stone).

Blueberry X Bluemoonshine (tested 80 seeds so far...nothing as potent as the original yet). good bud structure, quick flowering.

Mr. Nice - NHXMH (didn't want to, but got to get a move on...)
similarly as above Soma's Lavender, DJ's Vanilla Moon, Subcools JTR and Space Queen, and OG X diesel.

that leaves me with:

crosses and f2's of BBXBM, NHXMH, WRusX(NHXMH), (NHXMH)XWRus, BM, WRus, B testers, JTR, Space Queen, and some decent indica-hybrid bag seed.

smallfry707

eliminated
super silver haze - took 9+ weeks and didnt have the smell i wanted
sr71 purple kush.. super dank but took a long time to veg
grand daddy purple low yielder
dutch blueberry - never gave it a really fair chance
papaya wasnt very dense / low yielder \
trainwreck - stretched 3x in height and hard to manage plus not super high yieldes
sweet tooth - it was garbage.. airy and didnt smell good

opt1c

Veteran
just tossed a super silver haze preflowering so growing cut i got from a club and i'm wondering why i didn't do it months ago.

smallfry707

eliminated
super silver haze - took 9+ weeks and didnt have the smell i wanted
sr71 purple kush.. super dank but took a long time to veg
grand daddy purple low yielder
dutch blueberry - never gave it a really fair chance
papaya wasnt very dense / low yielder \
trainwreck - stretched 3x in height and hard to manage plus not super high yieldes
sweet tooth - it was garbage.. airy and didnt smell good
purple nepal - wasnt impressed
purple blueberry - looked very purple but it just didnt have any smell to it

what iv kept
mango - fast flowering high yielding good bag appeal
alaskan thunderfuck same as above
purple monster never heard of it but a buddy gave me a cut . so this is my frst run.

many of the strains i grew i purchased through craigslist so who really know if they were real or not

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
A fascinating thread all, thanks.

NL#5, Quick, commercial, strong, but I really do not like the smoke or hit.

Himalayan Gold, great smoke, did not yield well at mates indoor.

Zamal Skunk, nice, but not killer, daytime smoke is OK, for daytime...

Mazar i ShaLEAF, er, leafier than Sherwood Forest.

Growing Partners. Not a strain per se, but F'kin useless all the same.

sleestack

Grew ghs cheese and church for my first grow, taste was great! but potency was not as expected.. so now i have sensi skunk1, mrnice mango haze and skunk haze vegging.. hope i find a keeper!:)
Got some sssdh and c-99 seeds waiting for room too... gonna be a great winter i think!:)

one Q

Quality
Veteran
out of 5 Kalichakra seeds, got 3 girls. none were great. virtualy no crystals. Im sure there's somthing in there to hold on to, but not in the 5 seeds I used.

not this year but over the past couple. Mandala #1, White Satin, OHxS1, Bambata, Papaya, & BlueApollo
M1 gave me a headache, WS was super bland, OHS1 took TOOOO long, Bambata was good but not for grow style, Papaya was tooooo heavy and would put me right to sleep and make me feel dumb/slow.
BA has a low ceiling and the high was very short... had to keep smoking to stay high.

Keeping: Satori and Ciesel (2phenos for now)

Last edited:

BPJR

This last year I have dumped.....

White Russian
White Widow
Woody Kush
Blackberry
Papaya
GrandDaddy Purps
Snowcap
Kush
Early Pearl
Dutch Treat
Northern Lights #5
Early Skunk

Im about to drop Purple Kush and Speedway as well.

The only one I really miss is the Papaya

Only way to know what you like to smoke and grow is to do it. Variety is the spice of life!

Keepers include:
Apollo 11- Joey
Vortex- TGA
Mental Floss- Chimera
Qleaner- TGA
Jacks Cleaner 2- TGA
Conquistador- TGA
F-13- DJ Short
AK-47- Serious

Not sure about Blue Skunk