seekinbudz

this come from a bag seed:

Attachments

• IMG_6977.jpg
    IMG_6977.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
H

Homer J Pimpin

love these threads.........great pic's everyone as well......Reminds me of a good friend and former member here......The one who gave me a operetunity to have some really nice cuts in my garden as well as a few elites.....This one "killing fields" was not a elite in my book but a really nice overall strain.....great color and has some neon orange/pinkish pistils.....It was a gift that I passed forward.....miss ya dude if yer watchin'

picture.php

picture.php

then there is allways the ecsd

picture.php

lobsterbush

I have one Rx pheno that shows some pink stigmas but just at the tops of the colas.

I think that any strain could throw them if the parents held the gene for it. I read somewhere that it is a recessive trait, where White stigmas are dominant over colored stigmas. So it should be somewhat common of an occurance.

M

MummyCat

Hi mummycat what is NYSD?
That bud looks tasty, how was the smoke?

NYSD = New York Sour Diesel

The smell is sweet grapefruit candy, the smoke has very herbal flavors. The effects are up and very stoned, fuzzy dirty static feeling, heavy come down :ying:

FLAgreenthumb

Blankflor....

That is a beautiful flower brother!! were the pink pistils expressed consistently across the F2's? I would love to work with that one :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Some Leda Uno X (Trip X Blueberry). All the seeds of this I have ran has made plants that consistently grow pink/purple hairs/pistils until ripe then turn orange.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
More...

picture.php

picture.php

You can see how it changes to an orange/red in these last two pictures.
picture.php

picture.php

Grockz

My outdoor in Australia. Unknown strain!!

My outdoor in Australia. Unknown strain!!

One I had here in Australia ..

Would really like to know what strain it was?
Anyone have any ideas??

It was so beautiful with those pink hairs. Sexy much

Latest posts

Latest posts