seekinbudz

this come from a bag seed:

Attachments

• IMG_6977.jpg
    IMG_6977.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
H

Homer J Pimpin

love these threads.........great pic's everyone as well......Reminds me of a good friend and former member here......The one who gave me a operetunity to have some really nice cuts in my garden as well as a few elites.....This one "killing fields" was not a elite in my book but a really nice overall strain.....great color and has some neon orange/pinkish pistils.....It was a gift that I passed forward.....miss ya dude if yer watchin'

picture.php

picture.php

then there is allways the ecsd

picture.php

lobsterbush

I have one Rx pheno that shows some pink stigmas but just at the tops of the colas.

I think that any strain could throw them if the parents held the gene for it. I read somewhere that it is a recessive trait, where White stigmas are dominant over colored stigmas. So it should be somewhat common of an occurance.

M

MummyCat

Hi mummycat what is NYSD?
That bud looks tasty, how was the smoke?

NYSD = New York Sour Diesel

The smell is sweet grapefruit candy, the smoke has very herbal flavors. The effects are up and very stoned, fuzzy dirty static feeling, heavy come down :ying:

FLAgreenthumb

Blankflor....

That is a beautiful flower brother!! were the pink pistils expressed consistently across the F2's? I would love to work with that one :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Some Leda Uno X (Trip X Blueberry). All the seeds of this I have ran has made plants that consistently grow pink/purple hairs/pistils until ripe then turn orange.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
More...

picture.php

picture.php

You can see how it changes to an orange/red in these last two pictures.
picture.php

picture.php

Grockz

My outdoor in Australia. Unknown strain!!

My outdoor in Australia. Unknown strain!!

One I had here in Australia ..

Would really like to know what strain it was?
Anyone have any ideas??

It was so beautiful with those pink hairs. Sexy much