What's new

Strains with pink hairs?

Red Fang

Veteran
I have these plants with attractive pink hairs. Unfortunately, I do not currently do pictures due to paranoia and the fact I do not have a camera of my own and do not know how to take pictures. Yes believe it or not, in the middle of my life or more and have never taken a picture. well a few long ago that weren't very good.

I would prefer people just list strains they know to have pink hairs.
I know it is at least one strain of several I am running, maybe 2 or even 3, one of which is Medicine Man, the others not sure. Does anyone know Medicine Man or other strains to have pink hairs? thanks

Friend

Veteran
Panama Deep Chunk has them, but from what i've seen, mainly in the more purplish phenos.

Z

Z-ro

my og and shoreline clones both do it but only outside. i ran reefs pink kush clone a long time ago and it did it indoors. this is the shoreline outdoors in coco just starting to put them out.

picture.php

G

guest3871

I think panama does.

I saw a plant with almost neon blue/ purple hairs once.
I think it was just a bagseed.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
vancouver island seed company released a strain back in the day called "nagano gold" that threw pink hairs...

i loved that strain...

wish i still had it

M

MummyCat

NY Sour D has bright pink pistils outdoors and some of my buds even cured that way!

freaks

Panama, Panama/Deepchunk CBG are often Pink/fushia pistils and marvelous taste and high ! ;)

Cheers.

Red Fang

Veteran
thanks for all the replies! I think at least some are Medicine Man, unless I mislabeled things which is entirely possible. I had some nice-looking purple Mandala #1 last time. The list I use to identify things is currently MIA and may have had some mix-ups during transplanting. I have 2 of this, 4 of that and so on and don't want to reveal total numbers so hopefully I will see a familiar name eventually. In the meantime, thanks for listing strains with pink flowers for future reference, some of those I will have to try! peace

Red Fang

Veteran
excellent pics!

Z-ro: mine are light pink like yours (mine are indoor). Well not light pink, I just meant to draw a distinction between that and the color Azde posted, which is also beautiful.

Red Fang

Veteran
yeah it is very similar to that too blan-k-flor. If I find that list, maybe I can list a few possibilities of what mine could be. thanks

G

guest3871

If you look up a strain called 'babies breath', it has bright pink hairs too.

Red Fang

Veteran
excellent dr corndog! You helped me figure out a strain I grew outside a couple years back and liked! I found my notes, and if they are accurate, some are Medicine Man and some are Northern Berry. Is that possible that these strains could have pink hairs? If not, it may be possible to review my notes and see where the labeling went wrong. thanks