What's new

Strains from Pakistan?

Tanoli Khan

Hi,
I am from Pakistan. It is very true that marijuana grows wild there
I have been through the hindukush mountains along the afghani border. I have even been north from Islamabad towards, Skardu, Gilgit and Swat.
I have seen several land races. They are usually growing wild and not very healthy along the roads of Islamabad. Towards the interior and alon the Hunza Valley you find dense Indica plants growing on the borders of wheat and rice fields. The farmers use the weed to feed the cattle and the seeds for a source of dry fruit during the winter time.
The only time I saw beautiful female flowers were on the borders of afghanistan and in a valley called Nathia Gali. Due to marijuana growing wild the plants tend to cross pollinate and drop thousands of seeds. I have even seen a purple male plant growing wild in Nathia Gali.
I am currently living in Vancouver, and will be here for another year. I have a couple random land races seeds from Pakistan if anyone is interested. I did not know much about growing when I lived back home and planted these seeds in my garden. The plants were bushy and the the calyxs were thin. The taste of the bud was very sour like. Unfortunatly I was not in Pakistan when they were getting cut down so my gardener cut it kind of premature. It was still great to mix with some nice oily sticky hash that I get back home.
If anyone is interested in exploring the interiors of Pakistan to explore landraces they are most welcome to join me in the summer of 2011. By then the tension with the Taliban will have settled down.
You will have a place to stay and eat with me. All you have to do is get there :)

bigherb

Veteran
zoo

thx for that description i havnt heard much bout her taste n aromas

i like dark tastin bud sounds interestin im anticipatin her as hybrid

1luvbigherb

D

danny karey

I really liked X-18, quit stable. Little yeild but killer stone. Grew kinda slow in veg. Cloned pretty easily.

Danny

What are these strains like:

Pakistan Hunza
Pakistan Aliabad

Recieved some X-18, Pakistani Valley, Mazar Kush........all fems, Hindu Kush, DC and Deep Spook.......all regs (not tom hill but from his breeds, just inbreed more, for better or for worse)....cheaper, not very ripe seeds, but it seemed that the parents were selected well.....less mutants than Tom Hills....could buy a pack of his if I felt like it, plenty on the bay.

Tanoli Khan

Hi...
I am in Pakistan now.. got hold of a bunch of seeds....
I got a couple of females...
Very purple... Will show pics soon

Tanoli Khan

Figured it out
picture.php

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
I'll take some picks of these moms i am growin. They grow straight up and maybe a foot all around.
I was told it was called James Dean which is suppossed to be a land raised pakistani. Have em up on this site tomorrw. Cool if some experts could give their opinions

Tanoli Khan

I am not an expert.... but ide love to see the pictures...
These pics are some random land races from the gilgit area.... I grew them in Karachi though... which is way south.... I do not have access to any proper nutrients... I was previously living in Vansterdam.... I should be returning there shortly with the same genetics... lets see how these plants turn out when they are pumped with the right nutrients... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts