What's new

Strains from Pakistan?

Vorsprung

i'm tripping i just realized the Hindu Kush region includes pakistan.

so i guess what strains are from pakistan outside of the hindu kush region... any known sativas from pakistan or all indica from that part of the world? Just curious exactly what strains have this THC-V as I like to know what strains of cannabis are good for what benefit.

H

h^2 O

yeah indica is named sfter the Indus region and the plants that grow there are indica. Af-pak/hashplant/afghani is what you'd find and what you need

juncko67

Pine Tar Kush - From, I think Tom Hill or Richard Williams Seed Co? Knockoffs available right now if you look hard enough, should be pretty good as they were already pretty stable from what I've read, no personal experiance though.

Pakistan Valley by WOS.

Really powerful knock-out herb. Very nice taste and aroma too.

I thought it looked worthy of looking through, browsing plants. I didn't hear one good report, before yours. I haven't seen any grow pics, other than that macro ad.

TheBudFather

!

!

I grew up in Birmingham UK... Home of the Balti.... loads of my palls growing up were from Pakistan.... they have raved for years about the cannabis growing wild in pakistan... I would have never left the country if it's the way they say it is! but i would proberbly be braindead by now... as i have an uncontrollable urge to smoke asmuch as i possably can!:joint:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I thought it looked worthy of looking through, browsing plants. I didn't hear one good report, before yours. I haven't seen any grow pics, other than that macro ad.

I am revegging one now, and will try to get some photos up.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
The Pine Tar Kush I think is a Pakisatin LandRace ? maybe wrong though.
Nowhere near skinny leaves on the PTK, huge

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pine Tar Kush is a Pure IBL pakistani indica bred by Tom Hill...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
PTK from Tom Hill
X-18 from Tom Hill
Pakistan Chitral Kush from Cannabiogen, his most representative hybrid is Sandstorm 90% Chitral Kush
Pakistan Hunza
Pakistan Aliabad

Also, they are Tajika indicas, as the one from LMN, Uzbekis as the LMN Uzbeki and Cannabiogen Uzbeki.
And many more landraces...

E

elmanito

i have a quick finishing pakistani sativa that smells like apricots and red wine, nice happy mind lifter.... unique stuff:joint:

You got any photos of this strain.I'm looking for a Pakistani sativa.Neviile Schoenmakers with his Seedbank had a strain in the earlier days named Pollypak which was a F1 hybrid of Pollyanna x Pakistani sativa.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Vorsprung

PTK from Tom Hill
X-18 from Tom Hill
Pakistan Chitral Kush from Cannabiogen, his most representative hybrid is Sandstorm 90% Chitral Kush
Pakistan Hunza
Pakistan Aliabad

Also, they are Tajika indicas, as the one from LMN, Uzbekis as the LMN Uzbeki and Cannabiogen Uzbeki.
And many more landraces...

awesome list, Ras Pablo!

bigherb

Veteran
zoo

Edit: i smoked the x18 in the dam some weeks ago, very nice, fuelly and hashy

mmm thats my type of smoke

im intereste to nko if you got this x18 from a cs greenplace or private source

the latest description ive heard of her was more fruity n hindu kush type
as oppose to the description that is far from fruity ,cheese n chorizo
i get hungry thinkin of her

1luvbigherb

zoochory

zoo
im intereste to nko if you got this x18 from a cs greenplace or private source
It was from a private source.

the latest description ive heard of her was more fruity n hindu kush type
as oppose to the description that is far from fruity ,cheese n chorizo
This stuff was fuel dude, straight up. Any fruityness would be towards musky and dark fruit, almost similar to some blueberry aromas.

Latest posts

Latest posts