What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
So the La crew thought it be cool to claim a big part of the new shit for there start up. We been buidling a bigger indoor there last year, and they are from opion they need a head start. So some of the new ones they asked me not to let out.

So i may have to change some choices. I do have some sd bx2 for every testers as a present.

These are the selected people

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

And Dank Frank and crew. But i take care of you seperated. F.U.C.K.E.M.

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze
SourAid haze (bandaidHaze7 x sdbx2)
S.O.S.H. (OSH sssc cut x Sdbx2)
Sweets (guava gelato x Sdbx1)
Leda Sour (leda uno x Sdbx2)

When i can trust 100% no breeding ore clone sharing i can give out
Mochiesel and London Loud (cheese x Sdbx2) and Fizz (sour power x sdbx2)

And as said all get a pack of the Sdbx2.

Sorry for this,but i feel i had to give the crew there time, i proberly still release most of them next year afther they done there selection.

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the La crew thought it be cool to claim a big oart of the new shit for there start up. We been buidling a bigger indoor there last year, and they are from opion they need a head start. So some of the new ones they asked me not to let out.

So i may have to change some choices. I do have some sd bx2 for every testers as a present.

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze

Sorry for this,but i feel i had to give the crew there time, i proberly still release most of them next year afther they done there selection.

Well done guys to the lucky few.:tiphat:

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey karma, honored to be part of this

Sour A5haze
SourAid haze

S.O.S.H.

The A5 would be first choice but would be happy to test any of the above.

Thank you

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No sharing or breeding. Got it. :joint:

Much love, F.A.M. - extra pack of Sour D Bx2 for every tester- that's mad chill. :respect:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
So the La crew thought it be cool to claim a big part of the new shit for there start up. We been buidling a bigger indoor there last year, and they are from opion they need a head start. So some of the new ones they asked me not to let out.

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze

Thanx a lot KarmaG... no problem for those breeding part or anything else you wish man..

appreciate much your pick,SD is a long time strain i wish to try,
heared its great for PTSD..

Congrats to all other that are choosen and will have chance to
try all this good crosses and Sour Diesel BX2...

:woohoo:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thank you karma, I will do my best on these :peacock:
Very much appreciated, I would love to try the sweets if possible :thanks:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze

Sweet thanks so much Karma.
choices choices...thay all sound really nice, and I would be happy to test any of these, but after much thought, I think that...
SourAid haze (bandaidHaze7 x sdbx2) and Leda Sour (leda uno x Sdbx2) just may be my top 2 choices from there, but thats tough to narrow down to that lol. That being said, London Loud and Fizz really sound good hehe :)

Def excited about the Sdbx2 as well, actually has been on my want list for a bit, so really thanks a lot Karma, looking forward to this.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
any slot you choose for me is just fine ...OMG im bout to pee over getting some SD BX2....DJXX :party:

DJXX

Veteran
i remember camping out to get my first pk of SD IBL on Seedbay auction back in the day...the site was so slammed from the overload...and I think Karmas new SD blows away both 2006 and 2010 Reservoir release...thanks again Karma for the kindness....DJXX
:party:

sdd420

Veteran

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze

Awesome news. I’m so lucky..do you remember asking me about the bandaid haze? That’s very exciting and of course the Sdbx2 as well.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to all you guys,and nice picks Karma!
Now if I can get Karma to fill out my Powerball ticket we will be all set.

Americangrower

Veteran
So whats the over under on complete grow threads? Because every single thing I look up on IC ends without grow ever finishing. Which fokking blows

B

bench warmer

Thank you KG!
No breeding or clone sharing. :yes:

I’d love to try Sweets or Fizz.
So happy to be included with these great growers. SD bx2 is an amazingly generous gift.
:respect:

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Epic thanks uncle karma! No breeding or sharing. That goes with out being said my friend. In house means in house. That London loud is where it’s at been after that cross for years. I understand though If not that. I would be proud to run two of your favs with the sour melon. Ever since I heard you speak about the melon on the pot cast. As well as seeing the epic pics on the gram. I’ve wanted to try it. The sweets would be legit af too. Sour d bx2 to boot hell yea! Again thanks for the opportunity. I feel like some of my gear will be getting retired after these get sorted.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
After peeking around...London Loud or Fizz or both...both just jumped out to me...thanks Karma..DJXX

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so much brother. Would love a crack at the sour melon, sweets or both. Im down for whatever and thanks so much for the sd bx2. Id never share cuts of anything regardless so lmk if you want me to run anything else london loud sounds nice and i have experience w the sour power. Much love