What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Its from one of JJ.s first releases years ago. Nah its more gassy i would say. Big buds but small stems. Easy to grow. Very strong smelling.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What else have ya got up your sleeve Karma?
You wouldnt happen to have an old school skunk in hiding would ya.
I fear they are gone forever

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
What else have ya got up your sleeve Karma?
You wouldnt happen to have an old school skunk in hiding would ya.
I fear they are gone forever

No i dont have a old pure skunk in plant form, i also havent realy been looking for it, in netherlands there is only some of the l8ter waterd down sweeter skunks. The old Super Skunk is gone i feel. As for pre dutch skunk i havent even seen it in my life.

But what i do notice is that the heavy smells and non sweet that was in old super skunk, i expect is mostly from afghani genetics in the Skunk.

And feel best chance is to search threw afghani genes to find similar parts of the skunk and go from there.

Somthing that does intrest me Afghani.s in my eyes the base of most modern hybrids we grow.

nickman

Veteran
No i dont have a old pure skunk in plant form, i also havent realy been looking for it, in netherlands there is only some of the l8ter waterd down sweeter skunks. The old Super Skunk is gone i feel. As for pre dutch skunk i havent even seen it in my life.

But what i do notice is that the heavy smells and non sweet that was in old super skunk, i expect is mostly from afghani genetics in the Skunk.

And feel best chance is to search threw afghani genes to find similar parts of the skunk and go from there.

Somthing that does intrest me Afghani.s in my eyes the base of most modern hybrids we grow.

Good info Karma...!!!... :tiphat:...

I

IncenseRosemary

Karma can you explain the difference between HAZE using mothers. OSH,BH7 and NL5HZ(A). What is the terpene,taste profile and high of mother cuts to SDbx1. What flower time you expect on those crosses ?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
subbed...

whats up brother KG,
you l know im down for whatever.either way ill be watching the action in herenKG beans never dissapoint!
peace-T-

B

bench warmer

Oh man! I’d be happy to test anything you create KG. I’m only in a 4x4 with a Gavita 1650e LED light but it would be a good run.
I’d love to see the old ICMag spirit resurrected. :respect:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
End week i will post who and what. En get this ball rolling. Be cleaning them early next week.

:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
why not give props to rez... u used his seed/s...

I called his name to many times already. If you look threw the past 13 years you know. I always been very clear where i found my cut. It also clearly was stated on every test pack that went out last year.
And seeing you been here since 2007 you should clearly know. I.m always clear rez sd ibl 2006 drop 2 packs is where I found my cut in 2007.

I wont praise Rez, dont know if you grew his Sd ibl 2006 but it was pretty messy, lot of grassy pheno.s and herms, also few very good plants lots of variation. Hence why there is only a hand full of cuts from those seeds in the world that are still kept.

Ontop his caracter and the SNITCH things makes for.more then anouf to not repeat his name on every post in here. He doesnt deserve it.

But it sounds like you see differnt ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PREACH KARMA!!!!

FUCK REZ. Support Your Local 81.

I have some amazing seeds right now that are a combination of two of his lines - but you'll never ONCE see me associate those genes to him ever again. The man has lost ANY right to ever be mentioned in the cannabis industry again. Black ball.

This is KARMA GENETICS Sour Diesel Bx2 - why? Because Karma put in the work the last decade making selections and properly stacking a gene pool so we could get seeds that ACTUALLY produce plants worthy of the name...

Don't come in here and insult KG like that. Talk about a hidden agenda!!!

dank.Frank

Dog Star

Veteran
Agree... snitches need to get more than stiches.. those values are cool and right cause
you have your own mind am have now even bigger respect for you..

will support you soon when i get some money to buy some of your great work..

Wish good health your way KarmaG..

Latest posts

Latest posts