What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah this not the thread for this.

But i dont agree on many things you say.

The g13haze male from some i used and it gives garlic onion indica dom ofspring, nothing hazy. I worked with it and discarded it, may still be some info around on here between 2008 and 2011.

Many things i dont agree on your amnesia and amnesia haze info and ssh.

Your flavour examples are good tho.

Nit going in discusiom on it here. We trying to sort test and give away here. And this aint helping. There is many threads on here discussinv all the Amnesia story.s etc.

^^^^^^

Americangrower

Veteran
Aha,now i get it... also never hurd before for these peace of data
that its Swieps Hypro cut,tough am remember Hypro Amnesia was sell seeds of Amnesia before online..

am was told that Amnesia Core is a Moppels cut.. but i belive
more to your version cause you was there where all this cuts
become famous..

Thanx for knowledge KarmaG

Moppel has the core cut but the cut was started by Hypro from a seed found in SSH bud from I believe Green house coffee shop.

sdd420

Veteran
Just listened to the Karma episode of the pot cast again. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time to do that . All I can say is that we all need that sour diesel in our life...peace sdd420

I

IncenseRosemary

I have found that if Sour is harvested early my personal cut about 71-73 days it is more like Grapefruit juice taste with spicy old sensi Super Skunk tate. If i let her go 77+ days it is more spicey piney,dank fuel Diesel taste lil bit mentholated limes on top. I prefere taste of early cuted but high is then about 45 minutes strong than just qucikly fades out. But if i cut it after 77+ days. High is strong but not so heavy like OG. It like Og but without body heavyness and lazyness high is just u like to chill out and stress level is very low. But then again taste is not so lekker it is strong it stays in mouth for while after smoking but it is not so good you are full of it very soon after smoking it for few days. Your morning breakfast taste like Sour D. Also when i grow BX and S1 seeds i found 3 pheneos.
To me Sour diesel is Super skunk dominate and u see that in phenos.
1. Pheno Hairy buds rounded and it smells diesel,earthy,skunky,spice with some sweet lavander flower and i called this Diesel Pheno.
2.old Super skunk phenos spear shaped tight buds with diesel,spicy,woody,skunky,musty onions,meaty smell without any citrus just straight dank smells no lavander no fruits.
3. Rounded buds but lil foxteils acid Grapefruit first than spicy,piney super skunk smell to it. That is my cut like and i think Karmas is also in that way cut and for me this is the pheno in Sour D that best represent Sour Diesel in seed form its like old Super Skunk with that white not red Grapefruit,lemon,lime smells. After Long cure it smell like sour pickles,piney,sweet candy spices with sour white grapefruit acid over tone.

scrogrow

OH MY CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!

I am near enough shaking with excitement

Thankyou karma

I've got two crumbled limed in gonna pop aswell!!

tokinblackguy

So i may have to change some choices. I do have some sd bx2 for every testers as a present.

These are the selected people

Sdd420
Crooked8
Bmac1
UncleBens
Dog star
ScroGrow
Double Triple OG
Prodigy Grower
Med grower Tom
MR. Bunch
Oaky Joe
Tocking Black Guy
Bench Warmer
BillB
Djxx

And Dank Frank and crew. But i take care of you seperated. F.U.C.K.E.M.

Strains to pick from.

Sour Melon
Sour Rado
Sour A5haze
SourAid haze (bandaidHaze7 x sdbx2)
S.O.S.H. (OSH sssc cut x Sdbx2)
Sweets (guava gelato x Sdbx1)
Leda Sour (leda uno x Sdbx2)

When i can trust 100% no breeding ore clone sharing i can give out
Mochiesel and London Loud (cheese x Sdbx2) and Fizz (sour power x sdbx2)

And as said all get a pack of the Sdbx2.

Sorry for this,but i feel i had to give the crew there time, i proberly still release most of them next year afther they done there selection.

Fuck bro, you would go and do this when I'm not up and running. I appreciate the fuck outta nod but couldn't take a spot from someone that's actually able to do the job and provide some feedback. And a pack of the Sowahhh too, that's sick, certified "G" move right there homie. I wish, man o man do I wish I could...fuk fuk fuk damnit man.

If you're in the giving mood, then by all means. Otherwise bro, pick another worthy grower that'll do these some justice and hopefully I can catch the next round of fire.

The guys you chose are top notch though, real stand up group of folks.

scrogrow

Just got up and had to check I wasn't dreaming this last night!!

Nope reality it is

I am treble excited about this MASSIVE THANKS AGAIN KARMA G!!!

nameste

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Got my testers today in the mail

Sour Rado
SourAid haze (bandaidHaze7 x sdbx2)
SourDbx2

Germinating :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zkittles - got scooped up by the la crew and/or the seeds weren't up to karma's retail standards - were a bit pale, still germinated, but are being remade.

I believe, I'll still be testing that cross. I'm hoping for a gnarly sour grapefuit diesel or something to that effect. I had already told Karma if something nice shows up it'll see IC cup 2020.

Bucket list. :joint:

dank.Frank

Dog Star

Veteran
Eagle landed on safe addy..

Here it is,from KarmaG Sour A5Haze and Sour Diesel BX2..
thanx a lot man,they go in water very soon.. week or two and they will
be sprouted already and showed in thread that i will made specialy for
that occasion and field testing of Sour A5 Haze line..

picture.php

picture.php

They are regular seeds??

Kind regards KarmaG and thanx once again..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Very nice :) I'm waiting for the mailman lol

*edit* only bills in the mail today lols

View Image
View Image

They are regular seeds??

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Dam, you lucky dogs...!!!...

I wish I got a pack of sour !!!

That’s the one I’ve been waiting on...!!!...

Karma’s the man Mad respect. Not too many breeders out there like him...

Dog Star

Veteran
Dam, you lucky dogs...!!!...

I wish I got a pack of sour !!!

That’s the one I’ve been waiting on...!!!...

Karma’s the man Mad respect. Not too many breeders out there like him...

Thanx Nickman,am feel really honoured cause of KarmaG positivity..
will give mine best to keep those Sour A5 Haze shine healthy and green in garden in proper way...

And SD i search for long now as i readed before long time shes great for treating PTSD... am encounter this first in Headbangers
so its like heaven intervention i get SD now to try..

Very very happy camper here... hope i made also KarmaG happy with mine testing of Sour A5 Haze..

Kind regards man

Dog Star

Veteran
Was have problems to wait so i already soaked testers and some others..
cause Sour A5 Haze flowers 11-15 weeks then i get idea to grow side by side
Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama cross...

off course in thread i think to open will upload KarmaG work and how Sour A5 Haze
performs.. i dont grow Killer A5 Haze to compare but cause of simmilar flowering
times so they can go along in same tent..

Was sprout hole pack of Sour A5 Haze and will grow them in small pots till they get
sexual maturity,then repot in final lot more bigger pot and flowering..

picture.php

picture.php

I

IncenseRosemary

View Image
View Image

They are regular seeds??

I think gold is in that A5 sour line. If i grow them i would search for A5 dominant,spicy,piney,garlic NL5haze smells with just little sour white grapefruit acid on top. 84-90 days i think will be that 80-30 % on A5 side flower time phenos. You are lucker for this seeds.

Yes they are regular seeds.