What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sour Power x Sour Diesel bx2 sounds tasty! The high on that would be great too I bet!
I could pop some of them in August if needed... And I would definately buy them when released :yes:

Let do it.

I expect these to be strong pkants that can take some abuse, and should be doing well outdoor in Cali and similar places.

Leda uno x : Something like "Brazilian Sour Thunder", seems to be very sativa and electric
Brasil KC x : " SourSamba"

Mochi x : "Sour n Sweet Sherbet" Need to test this!!!!!
Sour Power x (named Dubbel Sour) : "Sour²"
Cheese x : "Karma's Gouda"
Stardawg x "Gas pump"
K2 x "Dutch Petrole"
Di Frutti strwmilk cut x "Straw Chupa Sourz"
A5hz x "T-1000" for the metallic taste of the A5 and the beast i think you just created.

Excl not for intendend for release
Hph skunk1 x "Sour and Musk"
OSH : don't know this strain. Can you say more?
Bandaidhaze7 : "Sour Cuban Doc" or "Sour first aid kit"
WhiteSumo#6 : "Sour Rikishi"

Loved to be a tester but i can't start before september. I'm finishing my Fruitbowl (smells like sour candy at this moment it's really pleasant) session and move to another house in august.

But if it's possible i'd like to test bandaidhaze7 or whitesumo#6 in september.

I already love your work on plants but here what you do is really fabulous. "Sharing is caring" this is the key but it's not obvious to most people.

:tiphat: Mr Karma

Ps: some photos incoming on your forum, nobody talks about this fruitbowl, it will change i hope!

UncleBens

Loved to be a tester but i can't start before september. I'm finishing my Fruitbowl (smells like sour candy at this moment it's really pleasant) session and move to another house in august.

But if it's possible i'd like to test bandaidhaze7 or whitesumo#6 in september.

I already love your work on plants but here what you do is really fabulous. "Sharing is caring" this is the key but it's not obvious to most people.

:tiphat: Mr Karma

Ps: some photos incoming on your forum, nobody talks about this fruitbowl, it will change i hope!

I had a fruitbowl cut that I let go of... first run i gave her 10 weeks and wasnt that impressive so let it go, by that point I already had a cut of it half way through flower and gave it 8 weeks that time. Huge difference and would of definately kept it around had I known how good it was harvested earlier :( Tasted exactly like you describe the smell when cut at 8 weeks.

RawNature

Have not been a tester but am loyal from California. would be nice to try the Zkittels or Di Frutti. Thanks Karma hope you and your fam enjoy your day.

Thanks for the tip UncleBens! I already saw that fruity strains/phenos need to be cut early if you want to keep the fresh fruity taste. My Blue cheese keeper was very different 1 week later the good day, like it was another pheno

nickman

Veteran
You know I’d test something for u but I just got those sherbet x biker tester.

Good luck to all the testers though

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I’d test something for u but I just got those sherbet x biker tester.

Good luck to all the testers though

Not wanting to test anything myself but would have to say nickman should be a front runner.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree on the dubbel sour.

You want to run any of these like old days Frank ? I still got brotherhood OG aswell wink wink he he.

That' why we get along, brother. You respect the plant and the game at the same time. :ying:

I'll have to drop you a PM.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

We can make it happen. Just let me know, F.A.M.

dank.Frank

scrogrow

If I'm not to late to join the tester list, I'd really like a shot

Your work has amazing reviews and some amazing reputations!!

Would love to pop the dubbel sour (or sour power diesel or sour rocket fuel maybe?)

About three weeks away from chop and pop a large number of seeds. However off that list I'd really like a grow at..

Sour power x
Di Fruity straw milk cut x
Mochi x

Fingers crossed and well done to everyone who has made it!!

Also @karma g hope your well and best of luck with all the new projects! You seem like a very busy guy

Thankyou for the opportunity atleast (even if I have missed the boat!)

Nameste

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Oh wow sweet this will be great, I love sour strains and there seems to be some nice growers in here, can't want to see what comes out of all this good stuff :)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
All sound amazing! That stardawg is gonna be a banger for sure. What cut of stardawg did you use? One of my biggest regrets when it comes to grabbing gear was. I never got to grab heaths cheese x sour cross he made back in the day. I saw some killer phenos found from guys who ran those on breed bay back when. Those are gonna be monster carbon filter killers for sure .
Needless to say those cheese x sour bx2’s are on my wish list for sure. I wish I could come up with a sweet ass name for you bro. I just keep going over the same ones and cheesy d and sour cheese don’t sound like winners to me kinda plain idk lol

Oh and much respect uncle karma heard the pot cast the other day you killed it brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts