What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

The list looks pretty incomplete if you ask me. I tried posting a list of the "complete" NPK of organic materials, but that got trampled right off the bat too.

It's REALLY hard to make anything complete.

So mine that aren't listed, are
Jack Frost (Jack Herer x ?)
SFV kush
Space Queen (romulan x Killer Queen)

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Yes It is pretty tough to keep up on all of the strains.
Frankly It took me a nice bit of time, to compile what was posted.
With sorting through allof the stories of certain strains, false information knowing I was going to get some wrong regardless?

I haven't updated because I got irritated with people copying my work adding a bit and passing it off as their own strain list. [other sites as well.]

I had the idea of making a .pdf book but am unsure?
Then I thought of redoing what was already posted here and including pictures, but then I'd have to get permission from various forum users to use said pictures in this thread? It became a headache with no suggestions.

Note: I've never bred any of these strains, let alone ever grown any.
I can not answer questions :)
It's purely based off speculation and research.

I got the idea for this thread simply to help new breeders, i.e. a light in the dark.

I hope it has been helpful to some?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another may be the Romulan = OG Kush x Afghani
rotflmao...................................you can't be serious.......
The list has many , many issues.......How are you verifying sources?....
heh...Even EndlessSky is backward....
BlackBubble?.....are these made up?..........Im kinda lost at what this is really about.....I dont get it....JLP supported this?.........
FOE20

bigherb

Veteran
very interested as too the lineage of oregon funk

ikno its a opt cross possibly to o.haze ive seen reported here i believe

oregon funk lineage anyone?

P.D.S

Im almost positive you got bog's grape punch wrong also, last i remember it was lifesaver(three way cross jacks cleaner x dj's blueberry x bogbubble) x bogglegum(bogbubble x nl5) just think the source of your info may be a little mixed up

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Why not stop bitching and simply correct it, do you know how long this has been here?

It wouldn't bother me if this was un-stickied and floated away to oblivion.
I started working on an update since the other night, but what is the point?

I did the best I could, Thanks, Your Welcome.

TR

Edit: I will simply start removing any line that is wrong.
Furthermore from here on out, I will only be adding and updating breeders That deal with this forum.

As a lot of this info was derived from now defunct places, for example CW, OG, etc, etc

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
nobody likes me or nobody really knos soo it seems

very interested as too the lineage of oregon funk

ikno its a opt cross possibly to o.haze ive seen reported here i believe

oregon funk lineage anyone?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Tropical Rain....me?....I was just messing man...theres so many and even new ones poppin up all the time...Ive made quite a few myself since 2004.....but these would be right..
(Vics)Space Queen = Romulan(Joe) x c99(vicHigh)......or
(TGA)SpaceQueen = SQueen(Vics) x c99 (TGA) (renamed SpaceJill)
Endless Sky ( Dman,SBros,DrGreenThumb) Grenadine X Iranian Indica

Stick with it tho as Im not tryin to slow anyone down..I keep my own list like this and all these are great for cross ref...power to it man..

Bigherb.....from what I hear/know...heres the full parent lines for Blowfish but the Funk is just as you said...a guess....hope it helps and enjoy...
FOE20

Dutch Flowers
Blowfish = G13 x OregeonFunk x BlueDot..
G13 - we know what this is..
OregFunk = Oregon Purple Thai/Haze hybrid
Blue Dot = Skunk #1 x WWid) x (NL#5 x CBB) (CBB=CaliBigBud)

Attachments

• BFishFullhead_11-29-08.jpg
    BFishFullhead_11-29-08.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 50
  • BFishDF2Full_12-04-08.jpg
    BFishDF2Full_12-04-08.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 50
  • BFish2headMac1_12-04-08.jpg
    BFish2headMac1_12-04-08.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 50
  • BFish2head1_11-30-08.jpg
    BFish2head1_11-30-08.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 57

bigherb

Veteran
foe20

thx for acknowlegin me n tryin help

you kno i think its kinda sad how soo many elite strains r worked wit n the lineage is such a mystery

oh course you can recognize if a plant is special by growin her out but too me knowin her parents n their backround is most important i want to kno all i can bout wat im smokin/crossing

1luvbigherb

bushbhoy

anyone heard of PURE POWER ???? and if so can you give me some feedback about it i.e.....yield,quality,and how difficult or easy it is to grow

Elite

Thanks!! I use this for reference a lot!!

If your still adding to you list, Can you add:

Arjan's Strawberry Haze = Swiss sativa x NL5 Haze Mist

Thats info straight from Franco

Keep it Up!!

:joint:Elite

Mazar

Mazar

The afghani in Mazar is Mazar-i-Sharif a native cultivar named after the hash making center that grows it in Afghanistan. The Hash made there is called Shirak-i-Mazar or the "Milk of Mazar". I know its just nitpicking, and its the same as any other afghani (afghan 1, Hindu Kush, Mazar-i-sharif)

Elite

Mazar". I know its just nitpicking, and its the same as any other afghani (afghan 1, Hindu Kush, Mazar-i-sharif)

I'm not certain what you ment by that statement, however to grows much different than other Afghani strains. Its grows a single cola so crystallized and leafy, its practically only good for hash making...IMO

Mazar

Mazar

Cool, I'm growing some Mazar-i-Sharif right now. They are seedlings right now, and I thought they would be topped later on. But from what you said I shouldn't, right?

Elite

Cool, I'm growing some Mazar-i-Sharif right now. They are seedlings right now, and I thought they would be topped later on. But from what you said I shouldn't, right?

Sorry, I don't know enough about the strain and how your growing them to answer that question...

Check out ICMAG's search for more info:
http://icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7912778http://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7925069

Be sure to read this thread, perhaps you may want to reconsider where your time and effort goes:
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118795&highlight=Mazar-i-Sharif

However if its your first grow, perhaps it'll be a nice practice grow.
Best of Luck to yah, I hope they grow to exceed your expectations!!

I don't know about it being bad I've had some baddddd schwag before and everything I ever grown has been better than the bag it came out of. Besides one company grew out Mazar-I-SHARIF at a Cannibas cup calling it Lemon Kush, and that thread you posted had a guy that got the lemon pheno. I'm primarily growing it for breeding stock and seed to trade with more friends. A friend has some skunk no.1 going and I plan to get a cutting off one of his females to breed with a Mazar male to sweeten it up.