What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

Elite

Sounds good :yummy:

Just a heads up there are several seed vendors selling the same strain, DNA Reeferman, and the SB Freebies, I imagine they're all from a different Lineage.

:2cents:Elite

Pure Landrace!

Pure Landrace!

Recently I have managed to aquire a quantity of seeds from Mazar-I-Sharif in Afghanistan from a returning British Soldier....I will be giving quite a few of these seeds away as 'Freebies' with orders from Seedbay and Seedboutique over the coming weeks and months...

Mazar-I-Sharif is a high mountain Indica variety that should finish flowering within 6 to 8 weeks....Traditionally it is grown to produce some of the finest hashish....

Those that receive these 'freebies' are welcome to post here concerning this variety..... Quote From Gypsy Nirvana.
This isn't some strain inbred for 30 years from bagseed like reefermans this is pure Afghani From Mazar-i-sharif !:joint:

Elite

Recently I have managed to aquire a quantity of seeds from Mazar-I-Sharif in Afghanistan from a returning British Soldier....I will be giving quite a few of these seeds away as 'Freebies' with orders from Seedbay and Seedboutique over the coming weeks and months...

Mazar-I-Sharif is a high mountain Indica variety that should finish flowering within 6 to 8 weeks....Traditionally it is grown to produce some of the finest hashish....

Those that receive these 'freebies' are welcome to post here concerning this variety..... Quote From Gypsy Nirvana.

You should really use quotation marks "" half your post, I was like WTF. I already knew Gypsys' where the landrace, so I'm not sure what you telling me. I don't know where you seeds came from, so I was just giving you a heads up theres others out there.

This isn't some strain inbred for 30 years from bagseed like reefermans this is pure Afghani From Mazar-i-sharif !:joint:

Huh?? Its a landrace, its probably been growing inbred for hundreds of years.

No need to defend your seeds...LOL

I grew out the shitty strain, you can't say I didn't warn you
Thats all I have to say to you...

:joint:Elite

Yes, it is an Ibl still and has been managed over a thousand years, but my point its not been bottlenecked. In Afhanistan it grows in fields and it gets crosspolinated in the thousands. I'm saying it brings back more original plasm to our seedstock.

Medicines

please forgive me for what may seem a foolish question with the abundance of information here....ive searched and searched for the answer....errrr..., what is the genetic makeup of C99?

Elite

please forgive me for what may seem a foolish question with the abundance of information here....ive searched and searched for the answer....errrr..., what is the genetic makeup of C99?

Its right on the list my man!!
Cinderella 99 = ShivaSkunk x [sensi Jack Herer x Jack Herer]

Excellent genetic make-up!!

:joint:Elite

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Got a strain called sour apples...Got it from a circle of growers in n. cali, but they don't know the genetic make up. Any info is appreciated<>

op

BudBo

Super Silver Haze = [NL x Nevilles Haze] x [Skunk x Nevilles Haze]
Super Silver Haze{greenhouse} = Super Skunk x Silver Pearl x Haze

??????????

Super Silver Haze = MNS version (Nl x Haze) x (Skunk x Haze)
Super Silver Haze = Greenhouse SSH f2's

If u look at greenhouses SSH ther close to MNS's SSH i doubt Arjan changed the breeding completly from the original so i doubt ther SSH has silver pearl or super skunk

Mayb sensis silver haze but not SSH

Same goes wit Greatwhite shark from GHS i doubt its super skunk the sharks a white widow x Skunk #1 hybrid............(Arjans reasoning ...Super skunk sounds better than plain old skunk)

Also another ? if anyone has any ansers

Strawberry Cough = Stawberry Fields x Haze?

I've never herd of this lineage wherd u get your info from ?

Isn't strawberry cough supposed to b a really strawberry tasting skunky plant?

Whats strawberry fields?(i've never looked up info on the cough)

Elite

I believe that Strawberry Cough lineage is correct, I heard that a lone time ago. I guess Strawberry fields was an elite clone that must have been in a close circle (New England area??).
For the record Kyle Kushman (I think works for High Times now) isn't the breeder of that strain, he just passed out so many clones his name got tagged to it, its just a way to identify it from other bastardizations (Dutch Passion).
So its some times called Strawberry Cough-Kyle Kushmans cut.

I hate how people sell names for profit. Once you genetically alter a strain in any way it SHOULD have a new name or identified as such.
You can't just take a Bubblegum and cross it with some kush and call it Bubba Kush (GH!!) Then announce its "coming soon" release and take a year to do so...

Sorry to rant its just a peeve of mine that discusts me!!

:noway:Elite

G

GertBFrow

Thanks elite! I've been wanting to see this for a long time!!!

I'm sure someone already told you but black domina is (Afghani X Ortega6 X Hash Plant).

I do believe that ortega6 is a g-13 cross, anyone with any info to back this up? I'm almost positive that its one of neville's 89' g13 crosses, that made it into the gene pool.

I've heard nothing but good things about this strain! Kinda like AK-47 in that its a classic that keeps coming back for more props.

3finglid

Has anyone grown 'Morning Dew Spice' (C99 X Endless Sky)? I'd like to know what to espect as far as yield/potency. I'm especially interested in the length of the flowering time.

3finglid

Hi,
The Spice Brothers are the breeders of Morning Dew Spice. I 've got some sativa phenos which are in full flower now.

winkyweed

Strawberry Blue from World of Seeds Legends series. They list it as Pure Strawberry and Blueberry.

Anyone know what pure strawberry is? Is it strawberry cough. I keep searching and searching all the forums but nobody really knows. Any help?

Strawberry Blue from World of Seeds Legends series. They list it as Pure Strawberry and Blueberry.

Anyone know what pure strawberry is? Is it strawberry cough. I keep searching and searching all the forums but nobody really knows. Any help?
Actually, on WOS website it is listed as Strawberry/New Blue Line. It is listed as a sweet fruit taste. This would lead me to believe that it is some 'strawberry' clone such as Strawberry Cough or Strawberry Fields and some fruity afghan cross. If Dj Short's Blueberry had been used I would assume that the progeny would lean more 'berry' than 'fruit'; especially since the other side of the parentage a 'strawberry' plant. Basically, if they don't tell you the details it's all guesswork.

Latest posts

Latest posts