What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

T

The_Skunkist

Sweet Skunk is (Steve) grapefruit (clone only) x (nl#5xhaze)

(Steve) Grapefruit ( clone only ) is a canadian clone that is 80% indica .

Is someone is still working on this list ?

sladan

i hope so...the list is a nice idea!

here some additional strains from Sonic Seeds:

Barbarella [ Early Skunk x NL]
Fraktalis [South Afrika x NL]
Lemon Grass [Thai x Brazil x Shiva]
Seven of Nine [Afghan x South Afrika x Shiva]
Flipper [NL x Haze x Shiva x NL]
Candela [Calif.Indica x Shiva x NL]
The big Lebowsky [AK47 x NL x Shiva x Skunk]
Triple X [Bahia Blackhead x NL x Shiva]
Venus von Willendorf [White Widow x NL]
Wiener Blut [Hindukush x Shiva x Afghan]

Str8_3

does anyone know flowering times on T-Wrex Trainwreck? I have a T-Wrex n Trainwreck growin side by side... was wonderin if anyone knew about the true difference in the 2 strains... got the seeds from some meds from a "reputable" dispensary, so i am sure they are what T-Wrex and Trainwreck...

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
My woodhorse seeds Trainwreck line take's 7-9 weeks to bloom and i'm told its about the same with BC's The wreck and its around the same with the clone only from what i've read.

Str8_3

thanks... same info i had (... i don't know what the Wreck or the T-wrex were pollinated with (assuming self-pollinated)... i just cannot find info on T-Wrex Trainwreck... all i've been able to gather is T-Wrex is a less stable form (pre-Trainwreck), Trainwreck is the more "stable" version... although it still herm's pretty easily and is quite finicky... both plants are doin great... just wanted to satisfy my curiosity...

GrowDude

The Black Domina (Sensi) is a cross between clones of Northern Ligths (Afghan x Californian sativa) who came to Holland in the early 80's from U.S. and Afghan seed plants that Ben Dronkers had gathered in his Afghan adventures.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
I was thinking....

How difficult would it be to put together a Marijuana Family Tree...???..or a strain lineage tree.
Starting with the original strains and see how far we can work it down...

???

dj.scotfree

DEATH STAR... has anybody heard of this strain? If so where can I get... I smoked some last month. It tasted like straight bubble hash

dj.scotfree

DEATH STAR... has anybody heard of this strain? If so where can I get... I smoked some last month. It tasted like straight bubble hash

billy bob

Strain Information ?

Strain Information ?

Does any anybody have any info on a strain called Mazar-I-Sharif ?
Hight, flower time, lineage , yield :confused:

SFC

I have seen Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough mentioned, but not its lineage.

I personally bred the KKSC with pollen from my Original Diesel that likes to pop a few nuts at about two weeks of flower. I only ended up with two seeds, but one produced and awesome pheno,whilst the other was accidentally lost. It has the sweet strawberry taste with a slight fuel overtone, the yield is much more in line with the OD however. Anyone that has grown the KKSC can tell you she tends to bush out if not heavily pruned. When you combine that with the huge bud potential of the OD you get a match made in heaven.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
billy bob said:
Does any anybody have any info on a strain called Mazar-I-Sharif ?
Hight, flower time, lineage , yield :confused:

Depends on whether you have the Kush type from the Mazar Mountains or the lanky sativa type from the high desert around Mazar-i-Sharif in N. Afghanistan. I have the sativa type from Mazar-i-Sharif and one from Sheberghan about 75 miles away. The giant Mazar can get 10-14 feet tall in native environment. Indoors it will probably go 10 weeks,at least. Mine are at 8 weeks and do not look at all ready. As far as lineage, they are a land race Afghan. Yield in native environment could be a couple pounds per plant. Usually harvested late in year and are cold resistant. Resin is used to make charas called Shirik-i-Mazar(Milk of Mazar).

headimonster

pops - ur mazar-i- sounds beaaauuty i would love to get my hands on that stuff - mmmm..

and djscotfree - i seen this strain in sf bay area clubs - looked like some commercial purp to me...

Latest posts

Latest posts