What's new

Stop using Clonex!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You dont use celll phone as well?! Rhizohormones are in al plants with or without clonex... Humans have been eating plants for thousand of years

Can you root clones without roothormon additives, why bother using it! Personally I see it as a measure, but great with some skeptisism, because often we forget to check the textboxes written in small.

As by grafting u seal the scar with wax, clonex will seal off the steril cut

Well, I don't share your opinion but I'm not going to battle about that. You are comparing
natural with synthetic products, in both examples ;)

green = mother nature
red = laboratory

Z

zomb

If you are an organic grower or deep ecologist, off course you dont use any synthetic products, including clonex!

BTW- the comparison was based on

Phytohormons (in this case Rhizohormons) and their effects on the human body in the course of time.

Natural studies, but same hormons-just industrial reclaimed for labotory use...

Peace!

Step one: Cut clone.

Step two: stick in peat puck.

Step three: keep puck moist and give it a little light.

No chemicals necessary.

Plants wanna live. Roots are their mouths. They'll grow 'em if there's water nearby.

Anti:

Right on a bubble cloner or rapid rooters and a dome . i never use gels or anything else

just cut @ 90 degree angle

place down in rapid rooter or bubble cloner

wait 7 days, 11 at the most and walllah roots

Ai Ze

no hormones - no life

epigenetically, even the wrong light spectrum "induces" "genetic" modifications

funny that clonex is now the bad one ... and all those plastic bottles with their women like hormones, which are softeners, arent that important and hazardous ? :D

work with "chemicals" if youre thought about it, dont use it, if you dunno how to handle em ... i mean nobody goes to the gas station to drink a liter of petrol ... on the other side u never know ...

with all "uncommon" chemicals, get as much info as possible in the start, before starting to use em ... i.e dont mix ph - with ph+ .. and so with phytohormones, get informed ...

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no hormones - no life

epigenetically, even the wrong light spectrum "induces" "genetic" modifications

funny that clonex is now the bad one ... and all those plastic bottles with their women like hormones, which are softeners, arent that important and hazardous ? :D

work with "chemicals" if youre thought about it, dont use it, if you dunno how to handle em ... i mean nobody goes to the gas station to drink a liter of petrol ... on the other side u never know ...

with all "uncommon" chemicals, get as much info as possible in the start, before starting to use em ... i.e dont mix ph - with ph+ .. and so with phytohormones, get informed ...

ok, let's play :bump:

first of all, why don't you try to use your "official" nickname? :D

secondly. do you use any of the products (bolded text) you've mentioned above to grow your Cannabis?

thirdly,who said that these materials are not hazardous?

fourthly. try to educate your self a bit better about everything regarding synthetic hormones :D

And finally, yes I used to work for Chemical Industries and kinda know how it works..how about you?

and now chill down, roll a fat one and njoy it :smokey:

Ai Ze

ok, let's play :bump:

first of all, why don't you try to use your "official" nickname? :D

secondly. do you use any of the products (bolded text) you've mentioned above to grow your Cannabis?

thirdly,who said that these materials are not hazardous?

fourthly. try to educate your self a bit better about everything regarding synthetic hormones :D

And finally, yes I used to work for Chemical Industries and kinda know how it works..how about you?

and now chill down, roll a fat one and njoy it :smokey:

let me refill big mama :bongsmi:
to catch some thoughts...

well, thats my one and only nickname on the forums, except you mean those crazy voices inside my head .. but thats another story...

any chaotical coincidence of fusioned bits of atoms, known as substances .. we (can) call chemicals, from air to water to sopisticated multi chelats, so yes, i used clonex ... switched to rhizopon, and yes i do grow in chemical plastic buckets, hell .. i dare even to drink soda out of plastic bottles :bump:

but thats not the point, and we both know it, dont we ;)

inform yourself as much as possible with things you are not aware of and human sense should as per se .. so or so .. be your guide

damn, big mama is waiting :bongsmi:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe that big mama gave me the shot :D

nice and cheap :dance013:

as I said previously, I used clonex in the past but i don't use it anymore..
yes we both know about what we are talking, We live in a world of over consumption,
we are eating genetically modified foods, we use daily devices and substances which
can cause cancer, why the heck should we stop using synthetic hormones for our cannabis :bump:

unfortunately we can't avoid completely the use of chemicals or synthetic products nowadays but I don't like the theory
"It works well and Fast, therefore it's a safe product to use". ;)

Finally all I have to say is, if you can and like, avoid the use of any superfluous synthetic stuff, you won't regret it..

let me refill the mama :bongsmi:

Z

zomb

ECOPOWER

ECOPOWER

Went to collect plants from nature yesterday...

3-8-2011022.jpg

This will become great juices for multiple purposes.

3-8-2011026.jpg

Special herb/ spice mix

3-8-2011035.jpg

Feel like the mad scientist right now, hehe.

3-8-2011056.jpg

My plan is to use cold extraction/ diffusion by rainwater. The fermentation takes about a week. Vinegar for conservation. This one has been fermentating for a day. What a stench!! Urtica dioica and Hibiscus flowers

3-8-2011038.jpg

Some plants are for fertilizing, some for preventive purposes as pests, funges and diseases.

3-8-2011062.jpg

From all collected plants I took i bit of root with dirt, and hopefully some mykhorrhiza. Some of these was shaken free from dirt into a container, and roots cut into pieces. Coco and spagnum mixed to fill the pot. One sample of each plantet into the medium. Now the pot contains multiple mykhorrhizas, and living root material to fixate, as we dont want them to die. Eventually I will propagate/ multiply this growth media, and put 1/3 in the bottom of every planthole for my bitches, hehe. All though Cannabis sativa probably dont need it, bacause of its great growth potential by its own. What a nerd I am. -mykhorrhizas are suitable for plantstarting, and maby an alternative to CLONEX... One thing of major importance is that mykhorriza will be the extending arm of the rootsystem, and easier can uptake some of that phosphorus, which not are available in great amounts for plants, as it binds to minerals so hard they cannot uptake it. In Denmark we fertilize 5 times as much Phosphorus a year as plants can uptake. This will drain to waterhabitats where alges will cause anaerobic terms, and eventually fish death.

3-8-2011037.jpg

The future is to be taken by us, and we have clear our minds, to see and benefit from using the excisting relations between the elements of nature and us. Out- hope some relations to this thread, hehe :dance013:

Grigori

Using clonex or any rooting hormone won't give you cancer unless maybe you bathed in the stuff or drank it, LOL!

Rooting hormones don't worry me one bit. :)
The tiny amount of hormone in the plants during cloning are metabolized by the time harvest comes.

No worries!

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Condoms kill millions of sperm too but I'll still use em if I'm gonna tear off a piece of strange.

spurr

Veteran
<shrug>

PGRs (Plant Growth Regulator) like IAA, NAA, IBA, etc., are nothing to be scared of. And in fact, the plant readily makes the very same PGRs that are in Clonex, in apical "source" tissue and translocates them to root "sink" tissue. In the case of taking a cutting the PGRs pool at the basal end, assisting formation of new roots. So, those of you who are worried, you better stop growing cannabis, and all other plants for that matter! ;)

FWIW, use of PGRs is not needed, if using a good cloning method, because the plants makes the PGRs that are needed for cloning.

Last edited:

spurr

Veteran
Oh yea,

I didn't read this whole thread, so I wonder if Canna-Bass ever posted one iota of evidence to back up the wild claim made in the OP? (of course, I know there is no evidence, so the question is moot, but I am still curious)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
how 'bout oliva's ?

i have used it exclusively for over a decade.

any of you guys have thoughts?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess i'll have to throw away my Galadriel,4sd,SFV x CD,MSS,ECSD,Casey Jones,Purple Urkle.I knew it was too good to be true.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought clonex was that stuff in boxes I blow my nose on.

For rooting cuttings I use the cheapest brand of powder with the most Indole Butyric Acid (IBA). [Like the bigboys use in commercial greenhouses]

The reason peat pellets or pots filled with peat are so good is because there are naturally occuring fungi and bacteria which help prevent pathogens like fusarium and give the cutting a kick start of nutrients. Also, in all liklihood there are naturally occurring IBAs.