What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner Moments

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Oh where to start :)

Delivering pizza, accidentally put the pizza on *top of the car*. Drove four blocks and realized it was not in the passenger seat, busted a u and picked it off the road and delivered it anyways no problemo.

Which pizza company is that? I want to remove them from my speed dial. :)

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Which pizza company is that? I want to remove them from my speed dial. :)

Pizza Tugos
Ocean Gtwy & Stephen Decatur Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842
United State

+1 (410) 524-2922

Lol this is the best place to ordier pizza for in the area, this should be part of your nonblack list. These pizza people are cool all day every day :)+1 (410) 524-2922

They have a couple other locations but that is the most popular one. If you're from Ocean City definitely order from this place ��������

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Pizza Tugos
Ocean Gtwy & Stephen Decatur Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842
United State

+1 (410) 524-2922

Lol this is the best place to ordier pizza for in the area, this should be part of your nonblack list. These pizza people are cool all day every day :)+1 (410) 524-2922

They have a couple other locations but that is the most popular one. If you're from Ocean City definitely order from this place ��������

I've been to Ocean City and there are better Pizza places then that. Pizza Tugos I would rate as roughly the same as Dominos, which isn't to say Pizza Tugos and/or Dominos are bad, they're just not great.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
i spent twenty minutes looking for my car keys yesterday and they were in my hand the whole time.:abduct:

angelgoob

Yea. I remember I went to a party and bought a nug from somebody and kept smelling it over and over again. We were gonna stop at my friend's house afterwards.

So we are in another friends apartment smoking the reefer and she calls. My friend says he doesn't want to talk, he hands the phone to me. She asks if we're coming over. I told her we were too high and we couldn't go.

End of story. *applause*

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Once, a cop pulled us over to tell us one of our tail lights was out, I handed him my credit card instead of my driver's license. He looked at it, looked at me . . . i looked at him. The missus says, i think you just gave him your credit card. I look down and sure enough, my license is still in my wallet, but not the card. I just busted out laughing and handed him my license.

I have no idea why he didn't harass us, but he just ran my license, gave it back and told us to get the light fixed. Then we were on our way laughing like hyenas.

MicroRoy

Dam a few days ago i got stoned and made chocolate cookies. I am sure. The pan I cooked them in has not been washed.I still have crumbs.

I remember that I bought cocco on my last trip to town. I had to open the new container for the batch of cookies.

I can't find that cocco now. Been looking for two days.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i was watering a couple of seedlings this morning in little 3 inch squares. they were looking pretty dry and hydrophobic so i decided to float em in the 5 gallon bucket of water i bubble next to my box. i turned around to look at the rest of my plants...then...5 hours later i decide to plant a new seed...i open my box...hmmm something looks different...shouldn't there be 2 little seedlings right the.... fuck!

lol sitting underwater at the bottom of the bucket...doh!

i put em back in the box. i think they should be fine...got one hell of a story to tell their buddies.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I've got a great stoner moment to share with you guys...check this out!

Back in August of 2000, I saw several concerts in Phoenix, Arizona. One night after seeing Slipknot at Tattoo The Earth Tour, I headed out of town and stopped at a gas station to fill up...went inside, paid $20 for gas...got outside and just hopped in my Mustang and left...somehow managed to make it all the way to Flagstaff, Arizona on less than a 1/4 tank..that's like 2 and 1/2 hours and over 120 miles folks..lol.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
lol did something similar the other day i was driving back from 'hassee and i'm zoning and listening to my music and just cruising along with the other cars and trucks...i was planning to stop and get gas soon back when i noticed i had 1/4 tank...i finally woke out of my stupor in time to see the blinking gas light and a sign for a gas station...

running out of gas on the interstate at 3am. no bueno. lol was like 20 miles to next gas station.

Green Squall

This one goes way back...

As a teenager I would smoke in the bathroom and blow the smoke up into the vent. One morning while gargling mouth wash I instinctively blew it all out up towards the vent getting it everywhere. True story.

Green Squall

After my daily walk yesterday I saw a mailman and thought he was trying to say something to me. I play my music pretty loud and couldn't hear so I stop my car. Turns out he talking on a blue tooth. Didn't even know people still used those.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
spent twenty minutes trying to get into my wifes Ford once after grocery shopping with a serious buzz. damn keys would NOT unlock the doors. then, i remembered i had driven MY truck to the store. just glad the real owner of the Ford had a sense of humor...:tiphat:

C dawg 420

As A twenty yr + chronic , I can't say I dnt forget stuff (daily basis) . I try to learn ways to offset my forgetfulness , notes wich I forget to bring with me , I'll trip over something like 3 times that I've strategically placed to see as I'm leaving, and still forget it. Anywho I had a point in mind here ...... oh yeah ! My wonderful , brilliant , athletic , well edumacated girlfriend who does not smoke or consume thc except the odd puff with the gals canoe camping, is as forgetful if not more than myself . So how does this work??

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spent twenty minutes trying to get into my wifes Ford once after grocery shopping with a serious buzz. damn keys would NOT unlock the doors. then, i remembered i had driven MY truck to the store. just glad the real owner of the Ford had a sense of humor...:tiphat:

hahahahaha!!!:woohoo:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long ago and far away I was headed over the Verrazano Bridge ( That's Brooklyn ). Had 500lbs in the bed of the pickup and a shopping bag of "samples" ( this is back in the Colombian days 1978-1980 )

The toll was $1.50 but I only had hundreds .So my partner threw a 1lb "sample" toward the toll booth guy who stood there in a state of shock. I got off the next exit fast and made it to my destination:tiphat: