What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner Moments

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
So I ran out of bud a few days back and now have turned to my nice stash of saved/well cured trim and began making some extracts, namely just Iso hash so far. Anyway I tend to form it into small balls of resin just right for getting one person high with one or two. So I smoked one and felt I needed another. So I popped the lid off the little film canister I keep them in. Holding the lid in one hand and the canister in another I carefully fish a second ball of resin out. I then start looking for the lid to seal the bottle up and can't find it anywhere. I looked in all the obvious places I might have put it and found nothing. I even looked in nearby places I might have put it even though I knew that it couldn't possibly be there in the back of my mind.

Then suddenly it dawned on me, the lid was in my hand the whole time....so I put the second ball back in the canister concluding I definitely had enough of a high from the first ball. :biggrin:

Feel free to post any stoner moments you may have experienced.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Fridge filled with cleaning products.

zoned out during a speech, tried to save it by saying i was running for president.

worst of all putting yogurt in the freezer, give it up high Von, frogurts terrible.

amanda88

Last week I'm looking for something important, ...searched my place a whole hour ....gave up in a pantomime, and told myself it will show when its ready ......2 days later its sitting at my desk, unhindered ..? ....stoner moment I says

Rumblefish

I couldn't find a carton of eggs that I knew I bought home, found em in the freezer the next day Doh! edit: I actually was going to say that I count find my sunglasses the other day..found them on my head after a ten minute search ! I forgot what I was going to say ..that's a stoner moment itself !

Last edited:
That moment we've all had where you get around people and you realize you're way fucking higher than you thought you were.

Had to go sit down for a little while and wait for the air pressure to adjust.

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
went crazy looking for my reading glasses for about 10 minutes the other day only to find them on my face.?.?.?

angelgoob

Walked out of my apartment where it's supposed to have a lighted-area. Light was out so I thought I fell into a hole at first.

thought it would be a cool idea to paint my boat camouflage, so now its yellow and green with vertical strips, lol
but i did build our new deck while totally baked on some GDP early this summer. no mishaps or blood.
many conversations with inanimate objects, clouds, trees, apples...etc..

MicroRoy

My spell check kept turning my y into a v. I kept typing the word over and over. I finally realised I need to scroll up to see the tail on the y.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Oh where to start :)

Reaching into my pocket for wallet at the store and pulling out the tv remote.

Delivering pizza, accidentally put the pizza on *top of the car*. Drove four blocks and realized it was not in the passenger seat, busted a u and picked it off the road and delivered it anyways no problemo.

Going on the roof of a tall apartment building one night to chill and wander- got there via the emergency exit door. After chilling for an hour it was time to go back thru the hatch but it was so dark I couldn't find it. Spent two hours crawling around looking for it.

Filling up my car- put the pump in, went inside and paid for six bucks worth of gas, got back in the car and drove off with the hose still attached to the car. Luckily the gas pump hoses have a release valve so the hose just broke and was left dangling in the parking lot. I've actually done this by accident twice.

Countless times Stashing my weed so good it took hours, days, weeks to find it.

Putting too much water in the bong and getting a water hit.

Not noticing all the ice in the bong melted. Flooding.

Countless objects put in refrigerator.

Fourteen years old getting so high I thought it was a good idea to tell my dad how fucking baked I was as soon as I got home and had a really intense conversation.

Forgetting to bring my wallet when going grocery shopping. Not realizing it until it is time to pay the clerk. This happens at least once a month.

Going to the beach to surf with a friend, forgetting to tie down one of the boards completely, once we hit 55 mph on the highway hearing a huge "whoosh" sound and seeing the board in the rear view mirror tumbling in the air.

Going to a dollar store and repeatedly bringing item up to the clerk for a price check. After the third time she snapped and said "everything's a dollar!!!"

"What were we just talking about??"

Peace

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to Bevmo (liquor store) last weekend for some beer. I have a club membership thing that gives you a discount on certain things. The cashier asked for my phone number for the discount, and I couldn't remember it. The phone number I've had since 2011. I had to look on my phone to find my own number.

TheScrogFrog

Went to get gas once back in the 90s and walked in to pay for my gas, reached into my pocket, and accidentally handed the cashier a bag of weed instead of the $20 bill in my pocket. We both looked at eachother, laughed, and I promptly corrected the situation. He told me to have a great night. I did.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Went to get gas once back in the 90s and walked in to pay for my gas, reached into my pocket, and accidentally handed the cashier a bag of weed instead of the $20 bill in my pocket. We both looked at eachother, laughed, and I promptly corrected the situation. He told me to have a great night. I did.

Lol I have a friend that did the exact same thing at Arby's and we all died laughing. :dance013:

HempKat

Veteran
Last week I'm looking for something important, ...searched my place a whole hour ....gave up in a pantomime, and told myself it will show when its ready ......2 days later its sitting at my desk, unhindered ..? ....stoner moment I says

Either that or it realized you were never going to find it and so it stopped playing hide n seek with you. :)

HempKat

Veteran
shit i havent forgotten anything for months, a year or more. stupid micro.

It doesn't have to be you forgetting something to be a stoner moment, anything that makes you realize you're way higher then you thought you were will suffice.

Latest posts

Latest posts