What's new

Sticky Grows

StickyBandit

My 1200x1200 tent is smelling awesome with the Kali China (right rear), Rainbow Cakes (left) and the Acapulco Gold (front right)

1200x1200.JPG

I didn't expect much from the Rainbowcakes but WOW! If the smoke as good as they smell they will be a keeper
Rainbowcakes.JPG

I'm sure the Kali China will be a crowd pleaser
KaliChina.JPG

The nursery has a great selection of clones to choose from but the special seedlings in there are the Big South Pump from @MAHA KALA and the Peak C99 from @LostTribe which will be getting priority
Nursery.JPG

When the Choc Funks come out I will have more space :)
CFBuds2.JPG

StickyBandit

There's a few interesting things going on in the room atm

The main room with mahakala strains is down to the Choc Funks since the last of the Mindblower came down

CFBud1.JPG

CFBuds2.JPG

CFBuds3.JPG

The 4x4 tent has Rainbowcakes on the left and Kali China right/rear and Acapulco Gold right/front.
4x4.JPG

I had to cut a rainbowcake bud off yesterday due to what looked like bud rot. Not really sure but the buds are SOLID! It will have to come down on the weekend.
RBCake1.JPG

Kali China will go a bit longer. She seems to not need quite as much food
KC1.JPG

The Acapulco Gold is ticking along nicely. Looks like good solid genetics
AGold.JPG

Here's a shot with Rainbow cake on the left and the KC on the right
RBCakeandKC.JPG

Oh, and the Golfball has finally come back to life :)
Golfball.JPG

Thanks for lookin' in :wave:

StickyBandit

The Rainbowcakes got the chop today. Probably get about 8oz from the 2. Didn't grow for mass, just a tester
Gotta say, these are the hardest nugs I've ever seen. If you put them in a sock you could beat someone to death with them :p
And nasty stinky with it and it does the job well. Not tiring. Smells a bit like savory, bitter, curried, rotten fruit
I have cuts and I think this will be a staple in the future. Def in the top ten so far

RBCake.JPG
RBCake1.JPG
RBCake2.JPG

StickyBandit

The main area with the Acapulco Gold and the Golfball

Main.JPG

The Golfball likes the fabric pots and is feeding hard as it thinks about making buds

Golfball.JPG

The AG looks old school structure with not a lot of aroma but the proof will be in the pudding

AGold.JPG

The Big South Pump are still on the cab light cycle for now in the 1200x1200 tent

BSP2.JPG

The nursery has a few back-up strains and the Peak C99's which will be the next to get up potted. Trying to root some Golfballs and some Choc Funk buds in the cloner. Not looking good for the buds so far.

Nursery.JPG

StickyBandit

Chopping the Acapulco Gold today
The grow wasn't perfect but we'll get some good buds by the look of it. Got 4 clones ready to go but might keep them in limbo for a while. So many other strains to try :)

AG1.JPG
AG2.JPG
AG3.JPG
AG4.JPG
AG6.JPG
AG7.JPG
AG8.JPG

The Golfball's looking pretty healthy this round. Seems to like the organic and it's very forgiving

GB1.JPG

The LT C99
I may have over ferted the soil a little but it should settle down

C99.JPG

Big South Pump
I tried to run the Blumats but need some practice so I ripped them out and will water manually. They should come right over time.
2x females on the left and 2x males on the right. They're still on the 18/6 cycle but have turned already.....
I might take clones from the males and rip them out due to space restrictions. It would be nice to make some F2's :)

BSP.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks spectacular I cant wait to see what you will find in those cindy's! I just dusted some of Mr. Hills Haze on the lowers of this Cindy I popped. This particular one reeks of spicy rotten tropical fruit salad. You cannot get the stink off if you brush up against er either. She sheds trichomes like crazy too got to be careful not to bang into her. Doing the old school stem flop at 5w and looking like she'll be ready at 58. She's a skinny one which I was selecting for. The skinny ones are the fruity and more sativa leaning vs the fatter heavier ones like the metal. Hope you enjoy!

Ah also dusted some of my Cindy pollen on this old Y2K AKs. Thats gonna be fire!