What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky Bowl Pieces! High Powered Camera Style!

swishaman

Smoothest hits are through warm water. Cold water is alright. Ice makes hits smooth until you exhale in my opinion, at which point they seem harsher than no ice.

We used to put warm water in the first perc of my Slinger dubbler and cold water in the second can...extremely smooth. My understanding of water temps is that warm water filters better, therefor is smoother. Though with two+ percs youcan use warm water in the first perc as I said before.... even in tubes...

I haven't smoked a resin ball since way back.... way before glass on glass was even around! :D

Clean... Bee line > Hakko for the tubes.... ;)

razor ridge

I agree with Greyskull. I don't throw nothing away. Keep all roaches and resin, cause if your out and broke and a heavy smoker you gotta scratch that itch somehow. Might be nasty but it will stave off the psychosis...lol...who here will admit to drinking bongwater? I actually did once along time ago...of course it didn't catch me a buzz, but I was jonesin hard, figured what the hell.....

Latest posts

Latest posts