What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky Bowl Pieces! High Powered Camera Style!

Relapse

I sat down on my couch today and while prepping a bowl for a good session noticed "whoa my bowl piece is sticky! Whoa I have a new camera!" and viola thus are the results. It's always really been my goal with smoking any piece to get it as sticky and grimy as possible.

Anyone else have sticky bowls? A nice camera? Feel free to join in! :joint:

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
cool :)

Coleman_MS188440042_150x200.jpg

G

I keep the pride keeping 'em clean as well. They'll eventually need to be cleaned sooner or later, and cleaning it at that point is tough work to say the least.

edit; I will say that I used to take pride in just the opposite, until I had to clean one that was rendered unusable due to cake.

Last edited:
G

yuck! Nasty bowls taste nasty. You should scrape it up and smoke it.

G

Scrape it and throw it away. The burnt resin tastes like ass and you can't taste the full flavor of your buds. Blech!

Nice photos, but I'm down with the clean bowl.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wouldn't dare put my weed in your bowl man.
im finnicky like that.
but if it was your weed....well thats a whole new ball game
my buddy's bowls are always skanked out like that. but then again, he lives like a slob.
not trying to incinuate anything

G

I keep a glass of Isoproply alchohl just for soaking my bowls everynight when I go to sleep. A quick rinse of hotwater in da morning and its good as new. :joint:

I cant post twice in under 300secs wow. :bat: :confused: :fsu: :bigeye:

{Lotus}

Pretty thick coating there..I clean my bowl everytime I use it. Table salt + Rubbing alcohol + Hot water and roll it around a little to get those thick headed pieces that don't come loose too easy..Everytime I pull out my bowl I get the '' Have you used this yet'' response..

G

{Lotus} said:
Everytime I pull out my bowl I get the '' Have you used this yet'' response..

i've gotten that a lot a times too... funny how people just don't clean their shit. i mean back when i started i didn't and i thought it was great to have a bowl full of resin... but now i just don't smoke resin and i prefer tasting my weed rather than the weed i smoked before's remains...

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I usually clean my hash bowl every couple of days by simply burning the hash completely... After the bowl cools the white ash dusts out easily... I clean out the stem and the bong with an orange oil based cleaner and a bit of salt as an abrasive.

G

oil based products are not good to clean with head, they leave a residue behind that will stay around for a few bong loads, unless it is a dry piece it will stay longer... grossssss.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Pack A Bowl said:
oil based products are not good to clean with head, they leave a residue behind that will stay around for a few bong loads, unless it is a dry piece it will stay longer... grossssss.
Since I understand the rinsing process, and my glass is squeaky clean when I'm done rinsing, I'm quite sure nothing is there that is grosssss... lol...