What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StealthDragon's Micro Multi Perpetual Boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Damn son! How many different cabs and grows are you gonna cram into this thread, homie?

Just effin' with ya. Looks like you have your hands full! Keep up the good work.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Hi tokatronic, here's a quick sketch of the ngb airflow, it's pretty weird I know. I need to make additional intake in the floor of the outer chambers...it works great but airflow could be better.

all intake comes in through the bottom of the middle chamber through a bunch of holes, fresh air gets forced into the side chambers via pc fans. Each chamber has it's own direct port to the exhaust chamber. Umm, I've made quite a few changes from the original...exhaust is styled more like anti's..I have a flat tray carbon scrubber....fan controller, led panels...it's in a really unique old dresser which is why so many changes were made. I also only use it for veg, I do mothers and clones elsewhere...I think it would be a waste of light to keep the mothers and clones in there. I originally considered making another small chamber up top to cl;one in, but I decided it would be a little too cramped and didn't want any water and stuff around all my electrics.
Anything else you wanna know or see feel free to ask :)

Thanks for stoppin by Anti :tiphat: I got too many bro! everytime I shut one down I end up needing it a week later. I think I might start a thread in the auto section soon if I have time...might just take a bunch of pics first and start it later, closer to harvest when things get a little more interesting.

kjz- the micro is addicting, be careful.
:laughing:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Here's a few sour 60 shots. I think I'll start a thread in the auto section soon with the rest of the pics and the log of the s60 grow and the gdp/s60 seeds that I'm currently popping.

sorry about that one not getting straightened out :(

here's that mutation that I originally saw on the sour 60 that I made my seeds from...it's now showing on this f2..and hopefully it will show soon on the 8 other fems I have. :jump: it seems to start to appear at about 2 or 3 nodes beneath where the nodes become unsymmetrical, or "mature" ...I'm seeing it on a few spots now towards the top and a few tops of lower branches that stretch out. I have to kinda bend the leaves down to look for it, so I try not to look too much.

there's a few more sour 60 and roadrunner shots in this gallery if anyone is interested.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I also LOVE sour60, its best tasting one ive harvested...Ive also had the weird bud mutation half way down some stems... only on a select few though...2 out of 5...Thats a BEAUTIFUL plant youve got there, so well structured! How many gallons is that pot? Is that soil or coco?

P.s. how tall is it?

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Thanks! That one is in a 1 gallon smart pot of coco with h3ad's 6/9. The new sour60's are in ffof soil in rose pots with probably a mix of bigbloom and pbp, future ones will be in coco...I was just scared to throw that many seedlings in coco at the time.

She's 21" today!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow not bad at all for a 1 gallon, its making me wanna start more sour60!!! When i grew my sour6o, i grew them in .5 gallon pots until sex then stacked them on top of 1 gallon pots...so total soil was 1.5 gallon pots, but the pots were like 20 inches tall...in result the sour60s were over 30 inches! Average yield was like 20 grams a plant (not bad for a 150watt hps!) Quite impressive, although too tall for my cab and light, id love to have a few of those around 21 inches(and perfect stature) like yours! This would make the side buds alot heavier as mine were weak due to lack of penetration a 150watt has... Im gonna start popping my head in here more often if you dont mind, our threads are almost the same! Im looking forward to your post in the auto thread! Cheers bro and keep them greeeeeeeen!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hmmm...I started a thread in the auto section since my grow is turning into more of an auto grow then a micro. If anyone happens to stumble upon this thread in the future and has any questions, feel free to ask here or pm me. :) I'm always happy to help.

anyone following along is welcome to stop by my new thread.

:wave:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey Stealth!! looks like you've been very busy!! Nice cab for sure!!
I'll check in to your auto thread..
Take care

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Hello. I figure it's been a while so I should throw down some pics since the micros are still up and running
:dance013:
Gotta represent the micro community!!

Here's the dualspeakerbox mother cab thingie with my veg PC chillin on top:

Up top are umm..I'll try to remember everything, blueberry, buddah's sister, strawberry haze mother plants and some clones of gdp-d,whiterussian,superskunk, critical+, bluemoonrocks and superlemonhaze-A...in the middle are 4 bluekush sprouts from BOG and mothers of superlemonhaze-A and gdp-d and clones of superskunk and cd/sd. In the bottom is mothers of whiterussian,supersilverhaze,420blues, nycd, superlemonhaze-B and critical+..also clones of cheese and og/sd and a 5th seedling of bluekush that might not pull through :cry:

;) there's a few strains not in there that are clonign in other boxes to make new mothers such as querkle and trainwreck..and probably a few more...can't remember.

Here's a shot of the desk:

Inside we have Q on the left and 7 OGkush/BabbaKush x Chemdog/Sourdiesel .. this stuff smells great! I popped a bagseed from the og/bk and got a nice female that had a very strong lemon pledge musky smell..I crossed it with some chemdog/sourdiesel pollen and here's the 1 seed that I popped:

It smells killer..has the lemon pledge smell but not quite as strong..might be the medium though(coco/chem nutes). Also looks to be a good yielder. I can't wait to see how she smokes! I think she could finish in a week or 2.

And here's a shot of the Q:

Starting to purp and smells delicious..not satisfied with this pheno though..seems kinda long (10-11)and has lose buds..I got another bean on the way though :) but ya never know she might fill out and finish up real nice. Time will tell.

:thank you:

ridoo

i got to show this thread to my girlfriend, then i'm sure she will want me to have some micro setup like that

you'r an artist man

thanks a lot

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Thank you sir. :tiphat:

Here's a nice shot of some dried querkel:

..still curing but smells delicious so far. That's the same bud from the plant pic above.

Good luck :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran

thanksalot CB#1 and green.is.good the querkle is very tasty, when I close my eyes and smell it, it reminds me of bottlecaps..ya know those candy bottle soda cap thingies?..yeh grape bottle caps, Mmm!

here's some shots of micro stuff I got going on right now.

cheese mother revegging..she's going soooo slow! it's been like a month and a half now, I have 2 like that I'm waiting on...but lol even that small she'll still stink up my room like moldy cheese and dirty feet if I touch her :)

current temps in the supercab:

^^ seems a little on the cold side but I like the slower growth.

here's a neville's haze crossed with chemdog/sour diesel

she looks thrashed but she'll be ok. :comfort: ..I'm in no rush to grow her and I really need to keep the stretch down till I can take multiple clones at once....actually she might be a boy ;)

here's a shot I took that kinda shows the stages/cycle of mother plants in about a 2 month period:

and a nice bushy one:

I could probably get 15+ off of that one :laughing:

inside the top section:

those are the last of my soil mother plants..coco from here on out....originally I switched to coco for all my plants except the mothers..the idea was that they'd grow a little slower and I could always just give plain water...which seemed like a good plan but didn't work out. The coco plants are so much easier to take care of...one simple mixture for everything instead of trying to supplement a little Ca or N here and there...and then forgetting which plants I nuted the day before etc...I'm just waiting on some clones I cut off those before have all mother plants in coco finally :jump:

I highly recommend coco with h3ad's 6/9 recipe.

Highly.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Duuuude! I'm so itching to try 6/9, I just need some plants :cry: I noticed Krunchbubble uses 6/10 although I didn't read the whole thread. Lookin' great.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hiya Scrub! yeh the 6/9 is kicking ass...I almost feel like I'm cheating....nothing but great results with it. also having great results with the red mixed brick cocotek, or as you called it once - the regs of coco.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I wanted to try the chunkier stuff too, the purple brick..I tried to order some from the hydro store but they couldn't get it..I'd love to have some to at least throw on the bottom of my bigger pots of coco....also I don't rinse it anymore..just soak it in a light calmag solution ph'd to about 6 and let it sit fer a few days. Then I wring it out and it's good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.