What's new

StealthDragon's Micro Multi Perpetual Boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Thanx alot cursor :wave:

20/4 I've been wanting to cross a gdp cut forever and work on an auto line of it. The gdp I have is from a bagseed and turned out absolutely amazing. I run quite a few strains bog, rez, ghs..etc..but I think my gdp blows them all away, it has a really uniquie bud structure..early on it grows curly hair

not the best pic to show the curly hairs..I should take some new ones. Towards the end it looks like purple asparagus, the calyxes are like a crown of thorns. I've looked at alot of pics and grow logs of ken's cut and royal's cut..and mine seems to get far bigger calyxes. She should be a easy one to cross too, she's bred true for me so far with structure and taste. and the curly hairs should make for an earlier selection when I start seed selection.

cheers everyone :tiphat:

those are some old pics, but the gdp cut got pollinated about a week ago..so about 4 more weeks on those seeds. Then the fun begins.

WOW The GDP looks amazing!:tiphat: Cant wait to see the cross and how it turns out! Sour60 alone is brilliant, throw your gdp with it and ya got yourself a mighty cross there! :jump: Good luck and keep em green!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hey thanx alot for that link tilt..I remember reading that thread but I didn't know there was further discussion of plls, though it's not much ;). I think I'll pick up a 42w cfl next time I'm at the store and see if I can't get it to work on a 36w pll. I do have a nice new voltage meter thingie.. bet that would help too if I knew how to use it. :)

Hiya 20/4, I can't wait to get started on this cross. I've been crossing sour60 with a few different strains I have, but the gdp is gonna be at the top of the list for sure. The other crosses I made will mostly be used for outdoors next season, unless I get bored and pop a few around xmas. I'm hoping to get some kind of semi auto or longer "super" auto out of the WR beans...I also have access to another pheno of white russian that is a weird-semi-auto-unstable-mutant from nonauto seeds that might be a good canidate for a backcross...we'll see.

sidebyside: day 34 I think

the tops

closeup of coco#1 that got topped

made some iso out of everclear the other day...with a nice air purge it all flaked right off there..good stuff. I did 2 washes. The first one went really slow cuz it was taking so long to drain, so the trim sat in everclear for like 5 minutes....got about 8 grams. Second wash was super quick...30 second shake and straight into the press..it only soaked for maybe 45seconds at the most...got about 4 grams. I don't notice the difference between the 2...but they're both better and wayyyyy smoother then the bho I've been making lately...I'm doin iso from here on out.

wow I smoked the tiniest bit of this and was higher then I've been in years. :yes: (of the slow wash)

Last edited:
:laughing::laughing:

I love it, the budshot up the way was really nice btw. Made my mouth water, then to scroll down and see the iso... More mouth watering. How does the ISO maintain the smell/taste compared to the BHO?

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I think a little more taste comes through in the bho not much..but it's also way harsh and makes ya almost cough up a lung...the iso is super smooth and has more of a smooth hashy flavor. I didn't smell much of anything scraping the pan of iso, but when I scrape the bho there's alot of good smells. imo bubble hash has the best flavor (the first run of 73 at least) but it's so much work doing large amounts.

...all this is just my opinion and your results may vary :) I'm no expert hash maker... ;)

note that I made the iso with 95% everclear too..I haven't tried any other types of alcohol yet.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
:jump: chopped my first hydro plant last nite.:greenstars:

my apologies since it's not micro :hide:

before and after.

she went 59 days on 8/16 lucas, with a 2ml calmag, 2ml aquashield, 1 ml dripclean...(pergallon).Flushed with a little grapesweet at the end..but probably won't use it again unless this tastes extraordinary(edit from the future: the sweet was a waste of $!!). Heavy defoil towards the end, I can't explain how much the defoil purpled her up. Where ever she got hit with direct light from the hps she turned dark purple. Not quite sure if you can see the color contrast in the pic. I got about 6 zips. I'll get a accurate weight in a few days, and I'll try to get some good budshots. God she was so beautiful..dark purple, rockhard buds with bright orange hairs...smell isn't quite there like in soil though, I'll have to wait for a cure to compare though, I have some soil stuff tucked away to compare it to ;)

I'm loving the hydro..I totally slacked off on maintaining the res but it still turned out great. The root mass was huge and healthy, and I didn't feel the slightest bit of slime anywhere in there.

Wow I can't stress enough the importance of properly training and fimming a plant. This plant was vegged under a 63w led and only took up about 1/3 of the light/footprint. When it went into flower (1k hps)it had under 12" of growth, yet I got 6 zips...I know quite a few people that are trying to grow these big huge 5 foot plants and they're yielding less then a qp off them.

sorry for the kinda offtopic nonmicro shizz...

here's another box I built the other night just F'ing around...details in the future.

:wave:

Very nice plant you have there mate.... I wish I had your green thumb... Micro or not, you are teh fucking man.

Wow I can't stress enough the importance of properly training and fimming a plant. This plant was vegged under a 63w led and only took up about 1/3 of the light/footprint. When it went into flower (1k hps)it had under 12" of growth, yet I got 6 zips...I know quite a few people that are trying to grow these big huge 5 foot plants and they're yielding less then a qp off them.

^^ btw.... FUCKING SHOWOFF!

Oh, and on another subject.... Please go out and buy a frickin camera so we can all really start drooling all over everything you put on this thread.

JWP

Awesome thread! :tiphat:

When you gona upgrade to a 600w tent? Keep the lil boxes for clones n mums ;)

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Probably not pure hydro. It's looking like half hydro and half f&d coco shortly...but I could see myself going full hydro eventually when I figure it out a little better. Actually I just picked up a huge rubbermaid storage box today and I'm working out the design for a kinda modular aero/dwc thingie.

R

redeyesurprise

Drooling is not an option with pics like those... Nice nugs ya got there Stealth! That GDP looks tasty as hell.
Kill 'em All is a good backdrop too, looks like you killed it for sure. :headbange

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
MMMM GDP:yummy:... Those are some amazing macros! Id +rep you MORE if icmag would let me i must share with the rest of the community:laughing:

Cheers, Smoke one:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts