What's new

stealth storage closet

Maddhatter

tada!

tada!

and here she goes!
i forget all the varieties atm so ill edit later :p

CM sprouts and 2 cuttings (large leafed is strawberry kush, smaller leafed one is ak48 cherry)

death star on the left in the tub cloner is DS PE and something

and some random flower room shots

DAMN MAD!!!! so much for micro!! haha, those ladies look B-E-A-utiful! cant wait to see the fat colas! have you made the flip yet?

Maddhatter

indeed, yesterday was the first day, i moved snow white and 1 deathstar into the flower room also. the new additions needed some love, steaking, topping, and too late for major training :(

Maddhatter

new improved rdwc

new improved rdwc

so i made and enhanced rdwc im sure there are designs similar but i came up with this being bored :p there are 4 buckets attached to the erdwc, there is a 1/2" feed line powered by a 400gph water pump, from the main feed line there are 1/4" lines feeding the induvidual buckets, i made a ring from a t connector and about 10" of 1/4" line, in the ring i drilled 8 holes for water to spray through (each bucket has a ring)... this ring is to supply water evenly through the hydro ton to provide a large even root base. the return is made from and ebb and flow drain attachment with 3/4" tubing all buckets are attached through the tube at the base and all connect to 1 line which returns to the res. there is a 32gal res with 3 12" airstones mixing and oxygenating the water.

comments and suggestions are welcome :) but i think its working pretty well as is (been running for 3 days now without leaks and dying plants)

in the bucket with the sprouts/clones i have a 250gph water pump with 3 sprayers from HD (found these in the micro irrigation section) also there is a airstone oxygenating the water (this is not part of the erdwc)

4 buckets are attached to the erdwc (view of the veg chamber)
picture.php

view of the return lines, table is set up about 1' off the floor
picture.php

this is my 32gal res, has a 400 gph pump, and also being airated via bubbler
picture.php

critical mass sprouts getting bigger, these will get sexed here very soon in my old "stealth tub"
picture.php

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Looking good Madd..you're awful hi-tech there in the mitt lol

Maddhatter

Damn straight!!
lol!!!!

so tonight im going to put the critical mass sprouts into the stealth tub to sex them!!! bad thing is the 5gal bucket wont fit in there.... so i have to come up with something! on a good note this means space is going to open up in my cloner for new cuttings!!!!

lol!!!!

so tonight im going to put the critical mass sprouts into the stealth tub to sex them!!! bad thing is the 5gal bucket wont fit in there.... so i have to come up with something! on a good note this means space is going to open up in my cloner for new cuttings!!!!

sounds like youve got a busy night ahead of you!! what are you going to be taking cuts of?

maybe i can steal a few when i come home?!?! lolf

Maddhatter

ladies and gents........

its time for the long awaited flower shots!!!!!

chem dog
picture.php

i was told this was blue widow, but i think its black widow

picture.php

purple trainwreck

picture.php

was told this is purple diesel, but i think its another purple trainwreck
picture.php

soil deathstar
picture.php

sour og kush
picture.php