black widow

chem dog

purple trainwreck close up

crit mass sexing (think i have 5 males atm) :(

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
WOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!

These are some VERY VERY special plants.

Im anxious to hear how your Snow Whites turn out as i popped a few seeds from Nirvana and they are going straight into 12/12.

Cheers,
Budelight

Maddhatter

WOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!

These are some VERY VERY special plants.

Im anxious to hear how your Snow Whites turn out as i popped a few seeds from Nirvana and they are going straight into 12/12.

Cheers,
Budelight

thanks! SW ive had before and it was a mid-heavy hitter, this pheno is piney and very very sticky even after drying and curing seemed a high yield as a plant roughly 3 1/2 ft tall topped with very little training produced 6 ounces dried, mine has had alot of training and hoping to break the 1/2 lb range

purple trainwreck is my favorite! it was so resiny, my fingers were almost sappy and smelled sooooo good after touching the leaves....om nom nom, so excited to grow mine out!!

Maddhatter

lol, well i have it all trimmed, all the popcorn and sugar are now seperated and drying (4 brown paper bags FULL of free oil worthy BUD! a local grower was turned on by el's oil and instantly gave us an ounce of actual weed to turn into oil, then yesterday he called me over to pick up the first garbage bag of what he calls his throw aways! all he asked was for a modest 25% for personal use (he loves it he has been asking for more!!!!)

so for an update, my room was practically ruined salvagable to a degree.... so i was using a sprayer and there had to had been some residual something left in there, i got it from a family member and there is no telling what it could have been, but lets just say it wasnt good (yes i washed the shit outta the sprayer) but it caused the plants to stop growing, and the stems all swelled and stretched on 50% of the buds... something hermied in there because of this and there is also seeds on certain plants (dont ask how but there are seeds on 3 of the plants and none of the rest). so the next batch is about done vegging and im debating on cutting early, some plants the trichs are already turning milky and things are still moving along in that department.... so it looks like the majority of this room will be turned into hash and BHO

it truly was sad to see the room take such a negative turn :( but hey, your downturn, and my downturn were a blessing in disguise. I wouldnt have been at your place, neither would the 3rd party, and we wouldnt have gotten together and fallen into this awesome opportunity!!! Ive been thinking, and for the markets sake, and for funs sake, perhaps consinder making some gumby/gravity hash with some of it? I don't know if youve seen it, but ive seen all sorts of amazing stuff about it. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=203925 i just filtered Noreason's posts, and he does a step by step, quite simple and looks like real high quality stuff, could run it as lower grade bho or make butter with it after too!

Maddhatter

How did everything end up turning out?

well there are some good and some bad, but for the oil run last night, it was AMAZING!!! i was in a constant state of being REALLY high for like 8 hours last night, make a batch try it, make the next, try that..... but we found out that the but needs to be fully dried and i dare to say cured as it takes on its current flavor

well there are some good and some bad, but for the oil run last night, it was AMAZING!!! i was in a constant state of being REALLY high for like 8 hours last night, make a batch try it, make the next, try that..... but we found out that the but needs to be fully dried and i dare to say cured as it takes on its current flavor
it was definitely a lot of trial runs last night. A lot of different materials at different stages of "wetness". The big run will go a lot better i think. Not unhappy with last nights results, but im not too fond of the colors we were getting. Ill have the appropriate screens and materials when i come to do the big run. It was definitely a good start to the adventure though.

Attachments

• P1011355.jpg
    P1011355.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P1011356.jpg
    P1011356.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1011357.jpg
    P1011357.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P1011358.jpg
    P1011358.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P1011359.jpg
    P1011359.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1011360.jpg
    P1011360.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 12
  • P1011361.jpg
    P1011361.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11

Maddhatter

Totally knocked my ass out and I slept through my alarm... Man that shit is bomb!!

Snow white came downlast night I'll have to post some pics later