What's new

Stealth cfl micro prepetual

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Something isnt right still with the pics. I went into your album and there are only 2 pics in there. Don't know what's up with the plants since I can't see them. Are you having trouble uploading them?

RexDark

Sorry CalcioErba2004 had the album set to private, changed it you should be able to see them now. Since those pics I have trimmed the more yellow leaves that were 60% yellow or more and put zip lock bags over the transplanted wilting clones to get a bit of humidity.

edit:
They are also being sprayed about once every 2-3 hrs with a weak liquid seaweed mix. Since when I've used this before its brought clones from the edge of death to growing like crazy

Last edited:

RexDark

Do those containers drain Rex?
Not right now, but they arn't drowning in water since the lack of drainage I'm fairly careful when watering, I water slowly and evenly all around and wait for it to slowly drain and top up an so on. Do you think it may be a lack of air to the roots with the clones/ #1 purple bagseed?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Not right now, but they arn't drowning in water since the lack of drainage I'm fairly careful when watering, I water slowly and evenly all around and wait for it to slowly drain and top up an so on. Do you think it may be a lack of air to the roots with the clones/ #1 purple bagseed?

Could be. Try drilling some holes in the bottoms and setting them in trays, hell plastic plates work good. :)

RexDark

Done, there will be pictures of progress tomorrow since I cliped them but 2 are getting more yellow by the hr it seems and 2 are wilting and another one has responded well to my ziplock bag humidity dome. I've never had clones do this before I've always had good luck not sure where I'm going wrong this time around. The healthy plants have been likeing the liquid seaweed though

RexDark

The Ice doesn't look too good, but durring the day he came back to life and is becomming greener all the time and I can't leave the cab open since this one stinks up the room.

WW fair better

Serious root growth from purple 1. Its growing fast but no smell, something tells me its a male.

The liquidseaweed appears to be working well. This morning I did kinda mess up and my hand inadvertantly ripped one of the clones.

Tomorrow full update:

RexDark

Well had kind of a stupid moment I shut off my lights last night at 2amish with the plan to get up at 6 hrs later,except I slept in so the lights were off for 10 hrs, think I have anything to worry about with hermies?

K

kidkannabis

Nice micro plants. And you shouldn't worry about getting hermies. Just put em back on their regular lighting schedule and they'll be fine. But I suggest you get a timer on your lights so you wont have to be worrying about getting up on time. LOL. Keep it up!

RexDark

I never shut off the lights at all last night and this past night have been the first times, last night for maybe 6 hrs or so (except maybe if relatives visit). Been having sleepless nights since I havn't been able to smoke and have some pretty bad back pain, making sleeping a normal night almost impossible without help from muscle relaxers or mj. But durring that one night the White Widdow started to throw some white pistols out at me makes me excited.( and they tend to stink up my bedroom when the temps in the cab are above 90 degrees, but since I have yet to have time to finish the cab I just removed one light and the temps dropped to a good level)

I have noticed a considerable difference in operating temps of the 6500k 5500k and 2700k cfls bults, the 5500k seems to run cooler than the 6500k and 2700k of similar wattages. This makes me consider using 5500k for both veg and flower anyone have any insite into this?

The one clone I thought I had torn the root on got pulled up last night since it wasn't getting better to find out it had not rooted at all. 3 other clones are continuing their slow demise but my ice and White Widdow clones are going strong.

The other 4 plants are going strong, I moved up the lights so they decided to stretch a bit but are getting preatty big. I think 2 are males I'm sure its the 2 purple bagseed. My friend keeps telling me you can tell males by their leaves but I think this is BS since He said this last time and I got some pretty good smoke off the plant that was supposedly male.(but is this true telling males by their leaves?)

grouchy

You need to get a timer ASAP! You are going to get hermies if you keep changing the light schedule.

Any walmart will have them for under $10

RexDark

You need to get a timer ASAP! You are going to get hermies if you keep changing the light schedule.

Any walmart will have them for under $10
I has been done found a 3 pack at wally world and went with it. Didnt get a digial one or anything. Next weeks going to be a week of updates and the finish up of the cab along with its operation.

If I can get this to work the way I have planned in 4 chambers then with mim heat issues with150w in 2 prepetual chambers and in my scrog top chamber have will 7 8watt lamps to put on the lower sections to beef up lower budsites.
If ya'll like it when I'm done feel free to run with

One question, what does pink mean on a plant--cheaked on them today and the Whit widdow has some pink on her pistols.

Both of the strong clones seem to want to hover and not get anybetter they just look at me and say abig screw you..

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I never shut off the lights at all last night and this past night have been the first times, last night for maybe 6 hrs or so (except maybe if relatives visit). Been having sleepless nights since I havn't been able to smoke and have some pretty bad back pain, making sleeping a normal night almost impossible without help from muscle relaxers or mj. But durring that one night the White Widdow started to throw some white pistols out at me makes me excited.( and they tend to stink up my bedroom when the temps in the cab are above 90 degrees, but since I have yet to have time to finish the cab I just removed one light and the temps dropped to a good level)

I have noticed a considerable difference in operating temps of the 6500k 5500k and 2700k cfls bults, the 5500k seems to run cooler than the 6500k and 2700k of similar wattages. This makes me consider using 5500k for both veg and flower anyone have any insite into this?

The one clone I thought I had torn the root on got pulled up last night since it wasn't getting better to find out it had not rooted at all. 3 other clones are continuing their slow demise but my ice and White Widdow clones are going strong.

The other 4 plants are going strong, I moved up the lights so they decided to stretch a bit but are getting preatty big. I think 2 are males I'm sure its the 2 purple bagseed. My friend keeps telling me you can tell males by their leaves but I think this is BS since He said this last time and I got some pretty good smoke off the plant that was supposedly male.(but is this true telling males by their leaves?)

This could have contributed to the yellowing. Do you have them on a veg cycle or a flower cycle? The color temp of the bulbs doesn't matter mate, the length of time the light is on does.

RexDark

The ice just had a clone taken from it today, those pics are about 2 days old. The ice had a hollowish stem and looks quite nice. Plants are all looking healthy right now just shaking off the last bit of yellow from the cloning.

Ill tag the pics tonight