What's new

Steal these SourDieselxSourBubble pics!!!

Grizz

Veteran
zoo have you tried the gas for the mites at all? I am telling you it will wipe them out..

G

guest5703

Yo Zoo, so are you making seeds that will have a bit of cindy in them, but trying to bring out more of the grom??? I'd like some of that action!

Z

Zoolander

Yeah Cali I'm gonna pop some when done and look for some that lean to the Grom side and hit her with pollen from those and try to get the Grom down in seed form

Z

Zoolander

Here's the new round and I'm shootin for 3 to 5 oz's each on them in 3.5 gallon square pots

Z

Zoolander

Yo mike what up ? I'll have 5 of the SD x , 3 Lemon Larry and one of my Bubbashine x SR 71 PK under a 1000 so a total of 9 plants trained to a even canopy in a 4 x 5 so I need no less than 3 oz's each and if this worx I'll step up to 5 gallon pots and shoot for a solid 4 to 5 each by this Fall:woohoo:

J

JeffSpicoli

psssh this strain is all HYPE, dont fall for it

:D

Cali, i wish i wouldve been able to trade out some valleyog nugs for some of your Dubble.
I LOVE THAT SHIT

bambam

Zoo got a link for them 3.5 Square pots? I would love to give them a shot in the ol tent..Thanks for any help:abduct:

D

danny karey

Nice pics guys, those Diesel X SourBubble look amazing.

Great job guys

Danny

Z

Zoolander

I found a nice dark seed from when I hit the Grom with pollen so it's gonna go into some coco today:woohoo: I hope to find a few more

Grizz

Veteran
I found one on the white to zoo, but there has been no males in the room so where it came from is anybodys guess, it went in to coco yesterday. my best guess would be a male flower from the ras kush sinse I found 5 seeds in one plant of it.

Z

Zoolander

I'm still looking for more but so far nothing . This is from me flinging pollen around like a douche

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
havent shown an update in a while...heres my latest...

[IMG said:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=43643[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts